Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine (15397 Views)

Poll: On a scale of 1 to 5, rate.

0: 5% (20 votes)
1: 8% (30 votes)
2: 13% (47 votes)
3: 21% (74 votes)
4: 21% (74 votes)
5: 28% (98 votes)
This poll has ended

Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Kate Henshaw On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / Tonto Dikeh On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine: Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by MissyB3(f): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_cUlhJLLkNQ/TVQ1cFk4YwI/AAAAAAAABEM/WM1bRrz0geU/s400/m.jpg[/img]

Rate it, on a scale of 1 to 5 . . . Use the poll.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Kunbee: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Muahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rate 5
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by r231(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by MissyB3(f): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2011
Kunbee:

Muahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rate 5
I didn't recognize her at first . . . . . Had to look closely.
She looks good but I think 5 is too much. grin

r231:

Use the poll jor. grin
2? That's low . . . You don't likey?
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by r231(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2011
she looks like one Chinese doll i bought for bri and she couldn't sleep all nite cus the thing kept scaring her

so i showed her dis picture and she said dats the picture of my doll grin grin
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
I am a fan, so 5 is good na grin

She doesn't look like herself at all shocked
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by MissyB3(f): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
r231:

she looks like one Chinese doll i bought for bri and she couldn't sleep all nite cus the thing kept scaring her

so i showed her dis picture and she said dats the picture of my doll grin grin
Lol! You are mean! cheesy I hope Bri sleeps well after viewing this pic. grin grin

Kunbee:

I am a fan, so 5 is good na grin

She doesn't look like herself at all shocked
Yelz! Quite a different Ini
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by denzel2009: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2011
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Feb 11, 2011
I'll rate her a 3.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Ranoscky(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pending. . . . .
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by lokya(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
5 lovely cool cool cool
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Coolabbie: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
I rate her 4
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by foyeks2001(f): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2011
just used the poll
2 is ok for this pix
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Ndi(f): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
I am not a fan and the pix is not all that so i give her 1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Jencejyde(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
Not bad at all for a front cover, Rate is 4
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by MMM2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
am trying 2 check the colour of her pant
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by seedord247(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ndi:

I am not a fan and the pix is not all that so i give her 1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but you are one of her AC so i will give her 2
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
M M M:

am trying 2 check the colour of her pant
u need medical attention
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by markjac01: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
smh!!!
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by gagalicious(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
I rate her/it 1? WTF. OMG. SMH. Dmake up makes her look ODD.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by nvo5(f): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
she looks good and Chinese in that picture.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
she looks different and better,
I'll give her 3.5 which is aprox. 4 undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Whiteguru: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
INI EDO Is freakin hot! Una wan try Uyo chick!!! I give her five on d dot. No qualms!!!! She is d best!!!
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Whiteguru: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
INI EDO Is freakin hot! Una wan try Uyo chick!!! I give her five on d dot. No qualms!!!! She is d best!!!
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
Aaarrrrgh!!  shocked  shocked What is happening to Nollywood's THICK babes, first it was Thickalicious Genevieve, Then Rhumba-Thick Uche Jumbo, Now Bootylicious Ini-Edo has joined the ranks of Lepacious Babes ,  this is soooo sad. In the good times I could see her booty peeping out from the sides, now even when it is in view, it is FLAT! shocked This is so sad  cry  cry  cry
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by joyblinks(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
Aaarrrrgh!! What is happening to Nollywood's THICK babes, first it was Thickalicious Genevieve, Then Rhumba-Thick Uche Jumbo, Now Bootylicious Ini-Edo has joined the ranks of Lepacious Babes , this is soooo sad. In the good times I could see her booty peeping out from the sides, now even when it is in view, it is FLAT! This is so sa

u still dey find ororbo? dont you know that the reigning one is lekpa
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by hackney(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2011
As far as that cover is concerned, she's a 5.
If she was american i'm sure everybody would have been singing her praises.

If she was unknown and sat next to halle,im sure people will be asking: wow!!, (c what i did there) who's that hot babe?
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Aaarrrrgh!!  shocked  shocked What is happening to Nollywood's THICK babes, first it was Thickalicious Genevieve, Then Rhumba-Thick Uche Jumbo, Now Bootylicious Ini-Edo has joined the ranks of Lepacious Babes ,  this is soooo sad. In the good times I could see her booty peeping out from the sides, now even when it is in view, it is FLAT! shocked This is so sad  cry  cry  cry

I just googled her to find out who she is and how she used to look.

She looks better as a lepacious than a thickalicious. She better stay that way.

Thickalicious is not for every woman. A woman needs to be special to pull it off.
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Guyman02: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abeg tell her to shift her leg small make we see her kpekus if the thing get biabia or cleanly shaved grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Guyman02: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
Queen-eve of NL on CHEI magazine grin grin grin

Re: Ini Edo On The Cover Of Wow! Magazine by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
A 3 is okay.

At first sight the picture didn't resemble her.
She lost the chubbiness we all know her to possess (making more hard to identify her)
But the pose makes the picture worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Woman Ever. CHINEKE! See Her Eyes!!!! / Dammy Krane: "I Paid For All My Videos Even When I Was Under A Label” / Davido To Honour DJ Olu With An Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.