Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large (6347 Views)

What Is The Best Solution To Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger In Your State ? / Farm For Your Farm : Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In Nigeria / Backyard Farming In Nigeria: A Way Of Alleviating Poverty In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Davecharly:

Good day all

Pls does anyone know how to decompile ex4 to an mql4 ?

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
safeopportunity:

You can gradually save up your money to participate anytime you have the funds available to you.

However; since this is a LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK, We will be teaching everyone especially Youth from time to time how to generate wealth for themselves.

Part of what we do is to teach people how to Earn Money Online and Offline.

We will carry you along with what we have done and still do to earn Money Online and Offline.

I will create a group probably on telegram to this effect where you will learn how to earn up to $15 weekly which is very much dependent on following our financial concepts and strategies....

If you're interested in joining the telegram group, get my digital mobile address on my signature message me on any social texting platform ( WhatsApp, telegram, ayoba, ICQ e.t.c )

Send earn $15 weekly with lifesolutions
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
We usher you into the month of August with Our Third Magazine Edition of The Triple A&T Integrated Farms.

The month of July was really great having you around and Our Commitment to ensuring you get the Best Agricultural Information keeps Soaring because of you - Our Readers.

As the saying goes - "Readers are Leaders";

We have structured the bullets of this magazine to lead you by the hand into the journey of learning about:

- Addressing Market Price Challenges in Nigeria.

- Acquisition of Tractor and Other Necessary Farm Mechanized Tools for Improved Agricultural Practices.

- General Information about Maize and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Pineapple and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Plantain and Our Cultivation of the crop.

We are delighted to have you with us in the journey to Achieving Maximum Food Security in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
safeopportunity:
We usher you into the month of August with Our Third Magazine Edition of The Triple A&T Integrated Farms.

The month of July was really great having you around and Our Commitment to ensuring you get the Best Agricultural Information keeps Soaring because of you - Our Readers.

As the saying goes - "Readers are Leaders";

We have structured the bullets of this magazine to lead you by the hand into the journey of learning about:

- Addressing Market Price Challenges in Nigeria.

- Acquisition of Tractor and Other Necessary Farm Mechanized Tools for Improved Agricultural Practices.

- General Information about Maize and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Pineapple and Our Cultivation of the crop.

- General Information about Plantain and Our Cultivation of the crop.

We are delighted to have you with us in the journey to Achieving Maximum Food Security in Nigeria and Africa at large.

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=safeopportunity post=92593168][/quote]

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2020

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2020

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by tafat: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Investing in agriculture is really good, that's one way our economy would grow because its a form of diversification instead of just depending on oil, with this SMEs which are the backbone of any economy would be greatly boosted. Get more business tips from https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7.

2 Likes

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
tafat:
Investing in agriculture is really good, that's one way our economy would grow because its a form of diversification instead of just depending on oil, with this SMEs which are the backbone of any economy would be greatly boosted. Get more business tips from https://on.fcmb.com/Top5-7.

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by FarmandTractors: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
At Farm&Tractors , we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.
The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
A very good agricultural land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farm land preparation, Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
BECOME A TRACTOR HIRE AFFILIATE WITH TRIPLE A&T INTEGRATED FARMS.

GET #1,000 PER HECTARE, WHEN YOU REFER SOMEONE TO UTILIZE OUR TRACTOR SERVICE

GET #10,000 ON TEN HECTARES, WHEN YOU REFER SOMEONE TO UTILIZE TRACTOR SERVICES

VISIT www.tripleaandt.farm

Or visit my signature

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2020
THE FEAR OF failure is the greatest single obstacle to success in adult life. Note that it is not failure itself. Failure makes you stronger and more resilient and more determined. It is the fear of failure or the anticipation of failure that can paralyze your thoughts and your activities and hold you back from even trying to do the things that you need to do to be a big success. A young journalist once asked Thomas J. Watson Sr., the founder of IBM, how he could be more successful faster.

Watson replied with these wonderful words: “If you want to be successful faster, you must double your rate of failure. Success lies on the far side of failure.” Dare to go forward. Self-made millionaires are not gamblers, but they are always willing to take calculated risks in the direction of their goals to achieve greater rewards. In fact, your attitude toward risk taking is probably the most important indicator of your readiness to become wealthy. Whenever you are faced with a risky situation, ask yourself this question, What is the worst possible thing that could happen if I go ahead?

Then, as J. Paul Getty, the self-made oil billionaire, said, you should make sure that, whatever it is, it doesn’t happen. The fact is that everyone is afraid of failure. Everyone is afraid of loss and poverty. Everyone is afraid of making a mistake and being set back. But self-made millionaires are those who consciously and deliberately face this fear and take action anyway. Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, “Make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear. If you do the thing you fear, the death of fear is certain.” When you act boldly, unseen forces will come to your aid.

And every act of courage increases your courage and capacity for courage in the future. Whenever you take action in a forward direction with no guarantees of success, your fears diminish and your courage and self-confidence increase. You eventually reach the point where you are not afraid of anything. Perhaps the best line from the movie Apollo 13 came from Eugene Krantz, head of mission control at NASA.

When the people around him were starting to think about the possibility of losing the spacecraft and the astronauts, he pulled them all together by announcing in a loud voice, “Failure is not an option!” Your job is to commit yourself to attain your FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Your job is to set specific goals for yourself, write them down, and work toward them every day. And especially, you must continue to remind yourself, in the face of all the problems and difficulties that you will experience, that “Failure is not an option!” This is the attitude that, more than anything else, will guarantee your long-term success.

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
HELLO my People, How are you doing? Are you feeling okay.......
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
#LifesolutionsNetwork

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
#say is loud
#anticipate the revolution
AGRICULTURAL GOSPEL
OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA
FOUNDER
SAFE OPPORTUNITIES PLATFORM
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Get your Architectural drawing / designs from Safe opportunities platform visit our app to see our templates

http://wix.to/5MDeAxs

Or call or WhatsApp +2348162671514

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
GET YOUR detailed urban GOOGLE MAPPING

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
LIFE OF A NETWORK PROGRAMMER

SOP Nigeria

Safe opportunities platform

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
SOP wants to sell some of their softwares, who is ready to buy
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2021
UPDATES ON FARMING COMING UP SOON STAY TUNED

GEOCOLOGIST OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2021
Gade.Ai crypto trading

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2021
Davecharly:

Good day all

Pls does anyone know how to decompile ex4 to an mql4 ?

Get from me check my signature. Contact me

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2021
My being alive and healthy today is as a result of none other than the almighty God. I’ll forever be grateful to you, God. Happy birthday to myself.

1 Share

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2021
A beautiful morning from here in ABEOKUTA, gbọnogun Road, I was assigned to monitor the state government new construted road and also draw out the map to attach it to the Google map.

But today been 27th of may 2021 it's my day so am going wish my self a very happy birthday to my humble self GEOCOLOGIST OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA

Founder

Safe opportunities platforms (SOP) NEWYORK AND NIGERIAN

CO-FOUNDER LIFESOLUTIONS.NETWORK

1 Share

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUMBLE SELF GEOCOLOGIST TOPE JOSHUA OGUNFEYITIMI

1 Share

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
I joined because I care, now let's see if others do.

The problem has always been consensus.

At least a million should be on this thread from all tribes both genders.

Will they join. Let's wait

Thank your Sire, am very honored you visited my webinar. I will resume updates by September 16th, As i have just gotten a new branch for safe opportunities in Abeokuta city.
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
InfopowerTV:
Okay sire.. We continue tomorrow. An interesting read so far.

We would continue the series 4 of the webinar, on alleviating the Poverty of Hunger and starvation in Nigeria @InfopowerTV
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Car lots in Gbonogu₦ obantoko , Lekki , Ibadan at an affordable price

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do you wish to own a Piggery Room, or looking forward to Rent a bed sapce for your pig ,If yes please feel free to send a digital text to my Number on the sig₦ature.
(◠‿・)—☆

©Josh™
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Whoever can fill up this order can reachout to me.

Unlimited Supplies of Soybeans are needed.

Paddy Rice also needed.

Reachout to me

OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA

AFRO-AGRO

OYO
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR ₦airaland

New Year with Love To you all

I have been so happy by your sides on this digital avenue that my biggest desire this new year is that peace remains among many others . Of course it depends on someone up above, so we can have health and force to find prosperity.

My ₦AIRALANDER, if the beginning of the year is the perfect opportunity to renew our hopes, I will renew my wish to God, to have you all always by my side, offering me attentions, your cares, because it’s fundamental to my physical and spiritual comfort.

On the other hand, I don’t want you all to feel responsible for me. I don’t want you to think I’m always depending on ya'll. I just want you to know how important ya'll are in my life and in my day – by – day routines ∆∆ and I wish that your company ireal and present for years, and years… 2022, 2023, 2024 always, always, always, because "I will always love you".
My dear People, may this year begin again and bring you great things, and in the hardest situations, may you have strength to fight. Count on me always and have my sweet kiss.

With care,

Geocologist Ogunfeyitimi Tope Joshua

FOUNDER SOP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crayfish Farming / Farmers In Imo State / Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.