Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large (6304 Views)

What Is The Best Solution To Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger In Your State ? / Farm For Your Farm : Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In Nigeria / Backyard Farming In Nigeria: A Way Of Alleviating Poverty In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Davecharly:

Good day all

Pls does anyone know how to decompile ex4 to an mql4 ?

I know Meta5 more easier contact my bio for more info!!!
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
LAUNCHING NAIRAMARLEY COIN TOKENS

FIRST STABLE COINS IN NIGERIA.

CONTACT MY BIO FOR INFO.

safeopportunity:

This right here is Our Poverty Alleviation Coin.

This Coin will be launched next month and until then; we will be creating soft introductory awareness of the coin to people so that the information on what is to be achieved with the coin is known to all.

There are a lot of benefits attached to The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) which many of you here will firstly have the privilege of enjoying
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
DEBONAIR'S LAUNDRY

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
That is why SOP FARMS IS Organizing an Agricultural tourism, where by we go to Agricultural real estates firms in Osun, Ekiti , Ondo... To get Agro products such as Plantain sukers for just ₦120 per suker. We convey it to the 258 Hectars of farmland in ONDO.
Ejirochocho:

What I mean about collective is that people need to come together work with one mind without looking unto government either federal or state or what so ever. It's not today we had government policy on agriculture, it had always been in every successive governments and yet no results, but I think it is possible if we really mean businesses
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
BALLBENDERZ:

since we are going into 4th republic soon we would have to implement the old ways back like trade by barter and spending of coins is'nt it lol�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
#SOPOLITICING
https://royalnews.com.ng/prp-phd-holders-now-be-teaching-in-osun-primary-secondary-schools/

A GOOD WAY TO BEGIN TO TEACH SAFE EDUCATION IN OSUN.

He His excellency to Be Engr Ayowole Busuyi, turned himself in to teach not just Academical Education alone bit with Spiritual, FINANCIAL and Experiential Education In Osun State Public school.

SUPPORT AND VOTE Engr Busuyi Ayowole as OSUN STATE GOVERNOR.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
safeopportunity:
#SOPOLITICING
https://royalnews.com.ng/prp-phd-holders-now-be-teaching-in-osun-primary-secondary-schools/

A GOOD WAY TO BEGIN TO TEACH SAFE EDUCATION IN OSUN.

He His excellency to Be Engr Ayowole Busuyi, turned himself in to teach not just Academical Education alone bit with Spiritual, FINANCIAL and Experiential Education In Osun State Public school.

SUPPORT AND VOTE Engr Busuyi Ayowole as OSUN STATE GOVERNOR.

July 16 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
https://tribuneonlineng.com/osun-2022-ill-improve-education-literacy-level-if-i-become-gov-%E2%80%95ayowole/

See What The Governor In Making Promises The People Of Osun-State click the link above to learn more

Geocologist Ogunfeyitiimi Tope Joshua

Founder; SOP, An Internet Company

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hey every one I would introduce my self ₦airaland tread and photos would help you see the rest Click the link below to My Ordinary Self Josh©
https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria
Besides As a Life solution Network Founder, it is my Joy to educate people the best way to earn mo₦ey consistuently over the internet using our e-guides; i.e one on one whatsaap / meta workshop session or An outdoor session.

For more info, Please call the number below or visit my signature

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2022
Do you need a Virgin land in osun-state where you could set up a mini farm, to begin the campaign of eradicating poverty in Nigeria, Have got some Hectars of land withing my reachs. Please feel free to write to me on +2349039034135.

JoshMan

stfadaanthony:
Standing by
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by Campanella: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by Campanella: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Campanella:
Ok.

Are you interested in owing a an AgroRealestate?
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Campanella:
Nice.

Do you need a Virgin land in osun-state where you could set up a mini farm, to begin the campaign of eradicating poverty in Nigeria, Have got some Hectars of land withing my reachs. Please feel free to write to me on +2349039034135.

JoshMan
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by safeopportunity(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
To preach How to earn passivelly via Agroculture real estate invesment @Trippleaandtfarms...

We've got Branches across ₦igeria

Pallium:
Who is this program for?

1 Like

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
safeopportunity:

Do you need a Virgin land in osun-state where you could set up a mini farm, to begin the campaign of eradicating poverty in Nigeria, Have got some Hectars of land withing my reachs. Please feel free to write to me on +2349163852900

JoshMan

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
This program is for all... please reach me on 09163852900. let us discuss verbally

GEOCOLOGIST OGUNFEYITIMI TOPE JOSHUA

safeopportunity:
To preach How to earn passivelly via Agroculture real estate invesment @Trippleaandtfarms...

We've got Branches across ₦igeria

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Are you ready to invest on the agro-realestate scheme?

safeopportunity:

JoshMan

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2023
Still on the matter to alleviate the poverty of hunger and starvation in Nigeria.... Myself and the team gave ourself a long time lead securing the future of the populance, of cause we all know at the point of writing My country Nigeria is under her own pandemic which would be worst than that of COVID-19, that was why we had to create this thread to help Nigeria scapes through.

We are all in this together I believe we could all so it for the betterment of our people
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2023
We shall resume the daily webinar soon, we've been away for some time.

We would be sharing some legitimate platform soon to this thread

safeopportunity:
[/color] Hello Everyone...

We will be having our Introductory Financial Webinar by 8:22 pm, Nigerian Time.

Stay tuned and Best Regards.

OGUNFEYITIMI Tope Joshua

founder of safe opportunities platforms

http://wix.to/5MDeAxs

. [color=#000099]

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
safeopportunity:

JoshMan

Can be reached on my new line 09163852900

Re: Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large by topyhanky(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25
Learning for a better future

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where To Find Manufacturer Of Drying Machine For Dried Fruit Processing / Farmers Want FG To Ban Maize Importation / Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.