Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Help I Am Feeling Suicidal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Am Feeling Suicidal (485 Views)

Trading Without A Target Is Suicidal, Check This / The Most Dangerous Poison Is The Feeling Of Achievement / I'm Feeling Happy I Want To Give This Out Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by enshi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Its beginning to dawn on me that there is nothing to live for anymore... I came I saw I didn't conquer....
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by Righteousness89(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Suicide is not a way of Escape! It is a Way to Destruction! It is a Way to Hell!
Be Warned!

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by VirginFinder: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Suicide is not a way of Eescape! It is a Wway to Ddestruction! It is a Wway to Hell!
Be Wwarned!
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by Kemimarch16(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Be strong man,as fact that you are alive there is hope.... please don't kill yourself
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by Drvade(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
We (nairalanders) could be of help if you could kindly confide in us properly, what is eating you up?

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by dingbang(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
cool
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by SEGLIZ: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
enshi:
Its beginning to dawn on me that there is nothing to live for anymore... I came I saw I didn't conquer....

are you here to seek attention or you'll feel free to tell us all so we can be help.
suicide is a confirmation of you being a coward not a failure. it is worse and more shameful committing suicide than failing.
even in death you would look stupid and a disgrace. your death body would there on the shamefully.
suicidee are shameless greed and self-centered thief that think about themselves alone. if you do you only put every of your loved ones through a life time trauma, that won't come to an end.
think about it.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by dimexy247(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
You lot lack empathy. Op, please don't terminate your life, there's still plenty of hope for you. God be with you. I have been in your shoe, so I understand.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by Valoa432: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Don't do that it evil,that the devil's trick.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by sonofthunder: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
enshi:

A living dog is better than a dead lion...... Sharing the challenge(s) can make it easier for folks to counsel you properly.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by FuckHomophobes: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
I once felt this way.... Do you mind I mail you or you can mail me. I hope to find you.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by enshi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
I once felt this way.... Do you mind I mail you or you can mail me. I hope to find you.

enshig@gmail.com

the pressure is much
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by enshi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Drvade:
We (nairalanders) could be of help if you could kindly confide in us properly, what is eating you up?

enshig@gmail.com
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by fatboyebele(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hope this is a joke don't do it o
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by Drvade(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
enshi:

enshig@gmail.com

Someone with suicidal pressure might not see need to check mails, since it seems you need personal counsel, call instead

+234 81 three 5 1 zero ** five 4.
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please don't do that, God is able to do all things.

Do click on this link below it will help you

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god
Re: Help I Am Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2020
You have a choice brother, take the one you feel like taking.

(1) (Reply)

100% USA Number Available / Uber Driver Makes 700K A Month Running Part-time / Fastest Finger - UK Used Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Television, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.