Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Good - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good (2398 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good by Georgekyrian(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2020
OP like someone said above, the best way to fight enemies and village people is regular check up and maintain a good nutrition.. Jazz dey but e get as e dey work, if you no dey practice juju, juju no go catch you. if you no kill person, a ghost no go fit kill you. If you don't confide in a witch, she cannot hurt you.
Brother feel free and trade carefully
Slap your pastor for me kiss
Re: Good by Georgekyrian(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
J111333:
If I tell you the route I went with the so called village evil men, you may not have the required resources(not just money) and guts to follow it so I suggest you consider a spiritualist, not necessarily a pastor.

Today, a high rank evil man in my village is the one making sure that no nonsense charm is seen in or around my village home. He knows what will happen to him and his entire household if not him oo but any other evil man plant charm six footsteps near the home.

When I did what I did that humbled them, I was around 28 and even after more than five years, nothing funny has ever been noticed in my village home where they were having a field day with their so called charm (mostly faeces in nylon bags thrown over the fence even dumped at the gate).

If you can't pray or challenge them spiritually like I couldn't, then you may need to go my route if you can.

Good luck and be safe.

E get as this world dey to me
The moment you start bringing witches matter into your witches matter, wishes will start dwelling around your corner. If you reject them, dey reject you. Not by pastor or by native doctor, is always in you like peak, remember some white garment churches does wonders too, but is not the best. Only your mouth alone can destroy all things and make things, then follow by you showing full workings.
Just live right, no one is righteous
Re: Good by sexylassie2(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
I write this for many of you nigerian guys.

The lifestyle you live health wise when you are young might come to hurt you when you are in your mid age.

For example if you are a chronic drinker and smoker, the possibility of having stroke, lung cancer or liver problem is high in the future.

For the general public..avoid magic or any processed canned food they are one of the causes of hbp, cancer and diabetics in nigeria.
Re: Good by sexylassie2(f): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Britishcoins:

My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer, the most painful thing I have ever witnessed, watching her dying slowly and my dad never complained of any sickness but he was a long time smooker and drinks a lot too...

I wouldn't be suprised if your mum got lung cancer from second hand smoking from your dad.

As for your dad..his lifestyle contributed to his stroke and death.

As for you...you need to avoid unhealthy lifestyle so that you will live long.
Re: Good by Britishcoins(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

I wouldn't be suprised if your mum got lung cancer from second hand smoking from your dad.

As for your dad..his lifestyle contributed to his stroke and death.

As for you...you need to avoid unhealthy lifestyle so that you will live long.
Thanks for the advice, the life my dad lived made me to hate alcohol, in fact I almost hate anything that made him happy which are alcohol and smoke.

1 Like

Re: Good by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2020
J111333:
If I tell you the route I went with the so called village evil men, you may not have the required resources(not just money) and guts to follow it so I suggest you consider a spiritualist, not necessarily a pastor.

Today, a high rank evil man in my village is the one making sure that no nonsense charm is seen in or around my village home. He knows what will happen to him and his entire household if not him oo but any other evil man plant charm six footsteps near the home.

When I did what I did that humbled them, I was around 28 and even after more than five years, nothing funny has ever been noticed in my village home where they were having a field day with their so called charm (mostly faeces in nylon bags thrown over the fence even dumped at the gate).

If you can't pray or challenge them spiritually like I couldn't, then you may need to go my route if you can.

Good luck and be safe.

Which route did you go since you didn't go spiritual?
Re: Good by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2020
There are battles, and there are battles.

OP, don't mind all those saying there are no spiritual battles.
Re: Good by Jman06(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't allow yourself to be scammed by that conman you call pastor!

There's nothing spiritual about the deaths of your mum and dad. They died of poor healthcare system which is worse in Enugu state due to little government attention to healthcare and the activities of quacks.

If we had a functional healthcare system, your parents would have lived longer.

The situation of healthcare in Enugu state would become worse if urgent steps are not taken to address the issues.

QUACKS ARE TAKING OVER ENUGU HEALTH SECTOR and the result will be more untimely deaths in the nearest future. Everybody na doctor for Enugu now! Once they have access to open drugs markets and open a "chemist chop", they go on both immediate and subtle killing of unsuspecting and ignorant members of the public.

Now, op may wonder the connection between what I wrote above and his parents death, so let me explain a bit.

A woman for instance may be displaying early warning signs of a major illness eg heart failure . Instead of seeking proper medical attention, she goes to a roadside chemist or a quack nurse. These quacks have no knowledge of her condition but they are out to make money by all means. So, they go on administering wrong medications to her. On the long run, she develops complications and then rushed to the hospital. At that point, the doctors can only do little to help because her organs may have been seriously affected. Then she gives up the ghost and we blame village people! This is the summary of how many of us lost our dads, moms or other relatives!
Re: Good by frozen70(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Bad advice!

You're telling him to runaway from his land when nobody is chasing him. He'll keep running for the rest of his life.
The deaths are just coincidence.

You won't understand until your family experience such

It's still left for him to remain there with them or relocate his siblings

Staying away from his father's family doesn't mean he has lost his root

Within that break period, the enemies of his father family would have died too, so that they can live

Haven't you heard of wicked uncles before

1 Like

Re: Good by Eduboy1990: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Call me on this number 08162991862
Re: Good by Eketem: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Use the 120k to register for a comprehensive health insurance scheme for you and your siblings. Ensure you get regular check ups at least 6months intervals.
See what risks you have health wise and have a lifestyle change if you engage in unhealthy habits.

Death in Nigeria is always present because of general systematic failure apart from our own carelessness.

Still we do our bit

1 Like

Re: Good by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bristishcoins please forget those people saying its coincidence. Don't wait until they take another member of your family - may God forbid that!

Go to a real man of God for deliverance if you aren't strong enough.
Someone like apostle Johnson Suleiman or Apostle Joshua Selman, you can download some messages that will give you spiritual insight into what's behoved you, e.g Mystery of dlieverance by apostle Joshua Selman.

Draw closer to God, be more prayerful. Pray at midnights against destroyers and wasters...
Re: Good by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
frozen70:

You won't understand until your family experience such

It's still left for him to remain there with them or relocate his siblings

Staying away from his father's family doesn't mean he has lost his root

Within that break period, the enemies of his father family would have died too, so that they can live

Haven't you heard of wicked uncles before

Light shouldn't run away from darkness, that's why the OP must ensure he is born again after which he will have sufficient grounds and backing to engage in a spiritual warfare.
Re: Good by LadySarah: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
frozen70:

Best option for now is to lock that house and move every of your siblings away from that village

You must be far from your enemies so that they can't detect or predict what the future have for you

Assuming you are in lagos, bring them down to Lagos, give your father's family a long break they will be the one to look for you guys

What ever they are doing in the village and invite you, promise them that you are coming but don't show up

Use your break period with them to search for the mystery of all this death

If your late father has a land in tussle, don't bring it up again let it go

Even if they bring it up, tell umunna to handle it the best way they can

You have to keep away any information you know about your life and your siblings away from them

But keep in touch with just one or two of your uncles whom you feel is not the actual person monitoring your family, even at that be careful

Tell your siblings if anyone ask them anything, they should refer that person to you so that your family details will only be gotten from you and just you alone

If you want to erect any structure, do it in the city and away from the eyes of your family

Lastly, move closer to God, he will reveal a lot to you

Very useless advice.
Re: Good by LadySarah: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
The seed of fear has been planted in you by the pastor and soon you will see things that will affirm it.
But let me tell you this, the pastor is a scammer cos the Bible says"freely have ye received freely give". Salvation, deliverance, God's blessings are all free.

Go to God in prayer for yourself and by yourself. if you must and take charge of your home.

My condolence s!
Re: Good by TheArchangel(f): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2020
frozen70:

Best option for now is to lock that house and move every of your siblings away from that village

You must be far from your enemies so that they can't detect or predict what the future have for you

Assuming you are in lagos, bring them down to Lagos, give your father's family a long break they will be the one to look for you guys

What ever they are doing in the village and invite you, promise them that you are coming but don't show up

Use your break period with them to search for the mystery of all this death

If your late father has a land in tussle, don't bring it up again let it go

Even if they bring it up, tell umunna to handle it the best way they can

You have to keep away any information you know about your life and your siblings away from them

But keep in touch with just one or two of your uncles whom you feel is not the actual person monitoring your family, even at that be careful

Tell your siblings if anyone ask them anything, they should refer that person to you so that your family details will only be gotten from you and just you alone

If you want to erect any structure, do it in the city and away from the eyes of your family

Lastly, move closer to God, he will reveal a lot to you
The most uneducated rambling ever written, no wonder pastors cum conmen are gaining ground in this country.

This lad lost his parents to the consequences of an avoidable and modifiable bad lifestyles.
He should do well to get himself and siblings checked in a reputable health institution to prevent reoccurrence cos believe it or not, there is bound to be reoccurring deaths if there is no lifestyle modification on their part.
Re: Good by frozen70(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2020
TheArchangel:
The most uneducated rambling ever written, no wonder pastors cum conmen are gaining ground in this country.

This lad lost his parents to the consequences of an avoidable and modifiable bad lifestyles.
He should do well to get himself and siblings checked in a reputable health institution to prevent reoccurrence cos believe it or not, there is bound to be reoccurring deaths if there is no lifestyle modification on their part.

You are talking as if their parents are siblings and it runs in their gene
Re: Good by frozen70(f): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2020
LadySarah:

Very useless advice.

As useless as all the mentions you have been posting on my comments

Why not always create your own comments instead of monitoring mine

1 Like

Re: Good by Jotrade: 2:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Go to mountain of fire or any good church for prayers and deliverance
Re: Good by TheArchangel(f): 2:52am On Aug 04, 2020
frozen70:

You are talking as if their parents are siblings and it runs in their gene
this is not genetic, it is acquired that's why I mentioned modifiable factors. Medical conditions caused, exacerbated and induced by individual lifestyles of the sufferers. It is obvious that the mother died from passive smoking emanating from years of living with their father.
The father died from, undiagnosed ailments related to smoking as attributed to the stroke he suffered. Ischaemic stroke, cor-pulmonale AND COPD.
Take a pick.

1 Like

Re: Good by Richy4(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Dear, check up is really important for every one. Even if it's three times in a year. It's better than not going at all.

Again, autopsy report is also important to clarify the cause of death. But since my country is heavily spiritual, it tends to be a lot cheaper to point an accusing fingers on innocent people to say that an enemy is at work instead of going to the exhausting process of doing autopsy.

I am sorry for your loss dear but do not give any one money for prayers. Salvation is free. Tell your siblings that u have to start a three times a year check up. Even if it's to check the BP.
Re: Good by Righteousness89(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Britishcoins:
Please my fellow nairaland, I have been in pain for a while now, I lost my my Mom in the year 2019, but her death was so sudden just few weeks sickness and she died after spending a lot of money at ESUT parklane Enugu..
Now exactly a year later, my dad very healthy and vibrant went to farm and collapsed with half of his body totally paralyzed, he later died the following day....
Now this is my fear. One Pastor called and told us that they have buried charm in my family home and that the same unknown evil men are planning for my younger brother who is presently at village. I asked what could be the solution, he told me to bring 120k to buy whatever materials he needed to do family prayer (he even mentioned white ram).
Although the manner at which I lost my parents made me afraid but without much thinking I have not considered the man to be true man of God.
The said money is not much the problem but, how can I get a genuine solution to prevent further death which by God's grace will never be my family portion again....
I have already made plans to bring my younger brother to the city... ( reason to learn business and mostly to know God more)
Pls how can I fight this battle because we are surrounded by the enemies...
They are envy maybe because my mom was hard working. The problem started immediately she finished the new building, unfortunately she was buried inside that house.
Pls help me, I am even afraid to visit home. I am the first son 26 years and glory be to God my business is moving fine.
Pls help me.. What should I do?
Cc mynd44 lalastclala

Brother! Don't give any Ram or any 120k and all that! Nothing will come out from it..

It's a Spiritual Matter! Ram and Goat will do nothing!

All you need is to Genuinely Surrender to JESUS Christ .. Do away with sin .

Once Prayers are made ! Things will change..
Power needs to Change hands!

Send me a Pm if you will. I will by the Spirit of God Guide you on what to do!

I Repeat! Don't do any Nonsense in the Name of Ritual!

1 Like

Re: Good by Britishcoins(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this tread, may God bless you all
Re: Good by Britishcoins(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother! Don't give any Ram or any 120k and all that! Nothing will come out from it..

It's a Spiritual Matter! Ram and Goat will do nothing!

All you need is to Genuinely Surrender to JESUS Christ .. Do away with sin .

Once Prayers are made ! Things will change..
Power needs to Change hands!

Send me a Pm if you will. I will by the Spirit of God Guide you on what to do!

I Repeat! Don't do any Nonsense in the Name of Ritual!
Bro this is my number 07064487168

1 Like

Re: Good by Righteousness89(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Good by doctokwus: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Britishcoins:
Please my fellow nairaland, I have been in pain for a while now, I lost my my Mom in the year 2019, but her death was so sudden just few weeks sickness and she died after spending a lot of money at ESUT parklane Enugu..
Now exactly a year later, my dad very healthy and vibrant went to farm and collapsed with half of his body totally paralyzed, he later died the following day....
Now this is my fear. One Pastor called and told us that they have buried charm in my family home and that the same unknown evil men are planning for my younger brother who is presently at village. I asked what could be the solution, he told me to bring 120k to buy whatever materials he needed to do family prayer (he even mentioned white ram).
Although the manner at which I lost my parents made me afraid but without much thinking I have not considered the man to be true man of God.
The said money is not much the problem but, how can I get a genuine solution to prevent further death which by God's grace will never be my family portion again....
I have already made plans to bring my younger brother to the city... ( reason to learn business and mostly to know God more)
They are envy maybe because my mom was hard working. The problem started immediately she finished the new building, unfortunately she was buried inside that house.
Pls help me, I am even afraid to visit home. I am the first son 26 years and glory be to God my business is moving fine.
Cc mynd44 lalastclala
Re: Good by doctokwus: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Britishcoins:
Cc mynd44 lalastclala
For the sake of your own health,sanity and even money,run from that pastor like Usain Bolt.
He is a scammer,out to rip your family off and ending up putting your own and other family member's health at risk,aside sowing eternal seeds of disharmony in the family.
Your dad collapsing suddenly with one side paralyzed points to a stroke,most likely caused by severe hypertension.Your mum's sudden death is also consistent with a probable high blood pressure related incident.
I am sure you were told of the blood pressure finding at Parklane Hospital,but you are trying to play the ostrich and put your trust in a Yahoo pastor.
Go for check up yourself with other family members because cardiovascular events like hypertension run in families,but can be succesfully managed if detected early.
If you like go to 10 scammers that say they are pastors or native jujumen that would not only drain you financially but mentally by telling you what you want to hear,about a phantom person burying charms somewhere.Na u sabi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Insults Him Daily Because He Doesn't Have Money To / As It Stands Today, Describe Your Life In One Word / Let Your Wife Miss You Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.