Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

BBNaija Season5: Ka3na, Lilo Becomes first Two Housemates Evicted. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season5: Ka3na, Lilo Becomes first Two Housemates Evicted. (192 Views)

BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Season5: Ka3na, Lilo Becomes first Two Housemates Evicted. by Ababbio: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ka3na and Lilo are the first two housemates to be evicted from the Big Brother Season lockdown house.

The reality TV show saw it first eviction today August 2, the time for the eviction which is usually around 7 pm took an unusual twit.

However, without wasting much of time, Mr. Ebuka who is the show host announced four housemates with the least votes; Lilo, Eric, Ka3na and Praise and asked them to stand after that moment the big brother asked ‘safe’ housemates to select two out of the four whom they like to leave the show.

One by one, the housemates were called into the Dairy Room, where they each disclosed the names of the housemate of their choice to be evicted.

Thereafter, after announcing Ka3na as the first housemate to be evicted, Ebuka later announce Lilo, and so far the two of them are the first two housemates to be evicted.

When asked on the stage how they feel about their eviction:

Ka3na said “I’m having mixed feelings but I’m glad that I made it this far.”

According to her, the main reason of being on the show was for her to gain popularlrity, adding that she could only be grateteful for the opportunity.

Meanwhile, Lilo said she was so surprised she had been evicted, why ask if she could predict why she was evicted, she said,she had no idea.

She however, said that she is leaving the show to focus more on her business, and she would also be going for a Master’s degree.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/08/02/bbnaija-season5-ka3na-lilo-becomes-first-two-housemates-evicted/

(1) (Reply)

Mokan Mokan Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 Mp4 Download / Aduke Dukenke Yoruba Movie 2020 Mp4 Download / Why Am I Not Allowed To Make Posts With Youtube Links?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.