Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (27210 Views)

Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch / NASA Spacex Crew Return: Dragon Capsule Splashes Down / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by LabuleofNigeria: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
EliteBiz:

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

"The more you know and the more truth you are aware of, the more you will sound dumb to ignorant individuals.

grin calling me crazy is a compliment, those who will wake up, they will, I am here to assist them.

Shalom

Oga, you yourself need to be awaken. You are the one dining in ignorance.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Oga, you yourself need to be awaken. You are the one dining in ignorance.
Alright
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by faith551(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
EliteBiz:

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.”

"The more you know and the more truth you are aware of, the more you will sound dumb to ignorant individuals.

grin calling me crazy is a compliment, those who will wake up, they will, I am here to assist them.

Shalom

Oga what are you even saying The earth is flat?? I mean pls enlighten us. We are dumb, but we are willign to learn from you pls.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
faith551:

Oga what are you even saying The earth is flat?? I mean pls enlighten us. We are dumb, but we are willign to learn from you pls.
I replied you because of your moniker my brother. Go out there and search out the truth, don't use google, use other search engines OR enjoy the deception and deciets. I am not your enemy.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by faith551(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
EliteBiz:

I replied you because of your moniker my brother. Go out there and search out the truth, don't use google, use other search engines OR enjoy the deception and deciets. I am not your enemy.

You no get talk bro's. Infact ur assertions sounds childish (no offense)
. I wanted us to go on a constructive arguement, maybe i can as well leran. If the earth is flat, how come about different in time zones? Why do we use latitudes and longitudes to calculate time and distances accurately on the earth surfaces?? If you don't beleive on outside space voyages, how then do statelite come into play?? How do you think your phone calls work?? How do you think GPS works??
Please reply me with your facts pls. I want to see your search results and what exactly you're pointing at
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
faith551:

You no get talk bro's. Infact ur assertions sounds childish (no offense)
. I wanted us to go on a constructive arguement, maybe i can as well leran. If the earth is flat, how come about different in time zones? Why do we use latitudes and longitudes to calculate time and distances accurately on the earth surfaces?? If you don't beleive on outside space voyages, how then do statelite come into play?? How do you think your phone calls work?? How do you think GPS works??
Please reply me with your facts pls. I want to see your search results and what exactly you're pointing at
Now, lower your pride, take those questions one by one, Go to duckduckgo.com, search for them each with reference to Flat Earth and see for yourself. Watch videos. Don't use google.
You are asking questions thats why I am replying you.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by faith551(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2020
EliteBiz:

Now, lower your pride, take those questions one by one, Go to duckduckgo.com, search for them each with reference to Flat Earth and see for yourself. Watch videos. Don't use google.
You are asking questions thats why I am replying you.

Lol. Bro leave pride or ego out of this. What makes us human is our ability to ask ourselves question and comprehend. I will check your site on my spare time. But I want to ask you some questions personally. Now if the earth was flat? It actually implies there should be and edge yea? More like an end. Now pls can you tell us where that point is or what happened to it?? You can as well read up proofs that the earth is spherical on any search engine of your choice. Anybody can put up a conspiracy theory on any site, but what makes one intelligent is ability to make personal assessments bro.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 05, 2020
faith551:

Lol. Bro leave pride or ego out of this. What makes us human is our ability to ask ourselves question and comprehend. I will check your site on my spare time. But I want to ask you some questions personally. Now if the earth was flat? It actually implies there should be and edge yea? More like an end. Now pls can you tell us where that point is or what happened to it?? You can as well read up proofs that the earth is spherical on any search engine of your choice. Anybody can put up a conspiracy theory on any site, but what makes one intelligent is ability to make personal assessments bro.
You are wasting time..... Ask all this questions in your research and see for yourself. We were all programmed (indoctrinated) from birth by our schools and education sector, the media and Hollywood also helped in sealing the lies in our subconscious, NASA helps renewing the updates of the lies in our subconscious mind. Research man, there are more important issues that's why you see I am not stressing myself nor bothering myself, You realizing the truth will lead you to more awareness. Either continue seeing me as crazy and hating or seek the truth for yourself... Saturn, Jupiter and so on, check their names, just question everything that you have been made to believe. I am not your enemy.

Shalom

Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by ceaser: 4:31am On Aug 05, 2020
EliteBiz:

Research : Ancient Hebrew Conception of The Universe. You can check the images. Please dont follow the crowd. The moment you see beyond the illusions that many are locked in, You will start having more understanding and start seeking Our Maker

Shalom

You were asked a simple question and you are making unnecessary referrals. Why not give your answer first, then you back it up with your references. Did people that have contrary opinion to yours first refer you to any ancient text to get your answer before they gave their opinion?

Simple question: what is the earth resting on? Simply put, what scaffolds or pillar does the earth rest on to prevent collapse or falling?

Answer the question mafrend.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by larryUG(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2020
EliteBiz:

The Moment you realize that the bible is never a christian(religion)book, You will have greater understanding of this realm. when people call me crazy and abuse me , I smile and say nothing because I understand their reasons.

Shalom
Noted, but u never answered any question....start from my 1st. Where in the bible is it recorded that the earth is flat?
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by Andy15(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2020
EliteBiz:

Research : Ancient Hebrew Conception of The Universe. You can check the images. Please dont follow the crowd. The moment you see beyond the illusions that many are locked in, You will start having more understanding and start seeking Our Maker

Shalom
first did you study science in sec sch because what i'm about to tell you,you might not understand.
Re: NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space by Andy15(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2020
EliteBiz:

Shalom
bro is this what the bible says or is it based on someone elses opinion i need you to show me actual scriptures in the bible that prove the earth is flat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours / Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.