Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students (51365 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / No More School Fees: FG Declares Tuition Free At All Federal Universities / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by shoprite: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Wehrey

Infact . . .Weyrey alasho !
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by benzion72(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Fake mews.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Lukuluku69(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by adecz: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2020
Any ministry run by Hausa/ Fulay is
always disaster.

See Humanitarian Affairs, Finance,
Education, Petroleum, Ports, Defence,
Army, Air force, Senate, Agriculture,
Police.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Pupil's parents have not being
working or receiving income & you
want them to immediately pay schools
for services not provided.

If the truth be told, pupils should
just pay at most ½ of the normal fees.
Even some State governments were
paying ½ to ⅔ of staff salaries during
the lockdown.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Lukuluku69(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2020
wizelink:
SAYS WHO?

Most Private Schools collect the Fees Twice for TERMINAL CLASSES. 60% first term and 40% second term. What ordinarily parents should pay Thrice is paid Twice. In fact that is the NORM With ALL Private Schools but no so the Unity Schools.

LASG owned Model Schools Students are to bring along #25,000:00 Bank Draft along today on Resumption.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Kiloseria: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2020
This should not be allowed to happen. Even most private company pay salary as per day on duty. So why should we pay for what we did not buy. Nigeria government I tire for una o.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by AMUNSI23(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nkea bu government wayo part 4
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Jblaze1: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
This country nah Major SCAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by donoso: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
"Junior WAEC" is a scam. The most foolish exam that doesn't yield any fruit.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
SavageResponse:

The government is almost broke...palliatives cannot continue forever
But them neva give any palliative now
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Bahamas95(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Madness.

Ah! Nigeria!

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by backnbeta(f): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
We already paid in Oyo state undecided
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
1Alex:
Sane countries are giving Covid-19 palliative to their citizens.

In Nigeria, the citizens are giving to the government to embezzle.
Does anything surprise you anymore?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
dario078:

I hate that woman. She is a wicked thief.

Never let a woman who is neither married nor have children to head an agency. They take out their frustrations on anyone
So the people heading the country are now unmarried women right. In this age and time it bogs me to see people still reason like this. Chai Africans ehn.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by tunize(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Even with junior waec that its certificate is trash. they wud have jst told jss3 to go straight down to ss1 not pay school fees.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Shivah: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why can't the government pay this fee, as least of students in federal school, as a palliative?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Samuelcoolk: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
scam government
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
You're addressing the wrong set of people. Tell their parents to pay. Smh, much like teachers flogging students for not paying fees. Your message should be to the parents.
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Fourwinds: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:
If this government was sensitive to the plight of the masses, they would've waived school fees in federal secondary schools for this year knowing a lot of people lost their jobs due to covid19
the true face of the government has been seen.. They have won their second term in office.. So they feel they owe nobody nothing
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Fourwinds: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
chii8:
Hian,why will third term fees be paid? Didn't you lockdown the parents business or work activities since March without any form of palliative?Were the students taught for third term?Why is this government insensitive to the plight of the average and poor citizens?

God will help us in this country ooooo
(anyway, parents if your child's school insist on paying for third term, just jejely put the child in another school, private schools are everywhere.
nawa ooooooooo... And you think they won't pay in those private schools? It is even more expensive what you suggested
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Kingdanfodio: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rubbish... Useless country with brainless leaders
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by TooGod247(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
scam government , must u guys scam ur people
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by ibizgirl(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why the insults? Do you have a child in a unity school. I have 2 kids in exam classes in unity schools and their 3rd term fees where paid long ago.

SS3 students will finish NECO in October.
Last year there was a partial refund for students in JSS3.

mamotalk:

for real? na only you go school? I wonder how people like you choose to subvert their common sense to nonsense
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Hurldrey(f): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hian!!!
May God help this country,nigerian government nawa for una o
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Yankee101: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why? For what services rendered?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by Ihedinuwa69(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
This one tire me oo
Meanwhile check my work out

I design 3D cartoon art

It's affordable. WhatsApp is +2348168868268

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by MT: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
WeRblessed:

Got it. And thanks for responding!

You are welcome dear

Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by GIFTD: 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
ibizgirl:
This has always been the norm. In fact third term fees are paid together with 2nd term fees
Agreed but they lockdown the academic activities...How would you be paying for services they didn't receive; especially this period of economic down turn. If na you u go like am?
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by mamotalk: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
ibizgirl:
Why the insults? Do you have a child in a unity school. I have 2 kids in exam classes in unity schools and their 3rd term fees where paid long ago.

SS3 students will finish NECO in October.
Last year there was a partial refund for students in JSS3.

am still saying it, you need critical examination
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by ibizgirl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
I can see you are jobless, get off my mentions and direct your frustrations to FGN

mamotalk:

am still saying it, you need critical examination
Re: Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students by mamotalk: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
ibizgirl:
I can see you are jobless, get off my mentions and direct your frustrations to FGN

conscience is an open wound, only time can heal it.

Top Ten Best And Hot Cake Courses In Nigeria Today / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) / 10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree