Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? (1170 Views)

[story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 9-10 / [story]o.g.b.a.n.j.e (the Child Of Thunder) Chapter 1 / LMAO! Woman Pranks Phone Operator As She Claims "Child Of God" Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? by ShawnMichael: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things?.

She can be heard in the video telling a young man who lifted her up
“drop me o.
If I come down here, I will kill you o
I will kill you oo
I will tear you dirty slap that will make you blind o”

The man told her if she is still talking
she still continues with her saying
“drop me down first
I will strangle you o.
drop me down now now”

“There is trouble o”, said by a lady behind the camera.
How old do you think she is?

watch the hilarious video below
https://naijasweet.com/is-this-a-kid-can-a-child-of-her-age-really-say-those-things/

Re: VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? by ShawnMichael: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2020
thanks for reading
Re: VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? by ShawnMichael: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
woww
Re: VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? by ShawnMichael: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
interesting kid
Re: VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? by CoolStories22: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Nusery Ryhmes / Computer Follies / Women Are Copycats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.