Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Please Help.. Facebook Friend Request Virus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help.. Facebook Friend Request Virus (378 Views)

Too Many Facebook Friend Request. / How To Convert Unwanted Friend Request To Followers (2020) / Please How Do I Clear My Facebook Friend List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help.. Facebook Friend Request Virus by dexcira(f): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Please I've been receiving Facebook request acceptance from people I never sent request to since yesterday.
Even some of my pending friend requests are being accepted .
I've changed my password, my 2 step verification is on too.
Has anyone experienced this? Please how did you solve it ?

Thank you .
Re: Please Help.. Facebook Friend Request Virus by Veiniously: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
dexcira:
Please I've been receiving Facebook request acceptance from people I never sent request to since yesterday.
Even some of my pending friend requests are being accepted .
I've changed my password, my 2 step verification is on too.
Has anyone experienced this? Please how did you solve it ?

Thank you .

It do happen to me sometimes , it happens to infact almost every body the truth is that if you're mindful about the firends you have on Facebook you will notice it but if you're the type who is only interested in adding more zeros to your friends list you might not notice ,.....what i do do is i check my friend list sometimes if am less busy i delete the one i dont know,....most of the time i do see white people on my friend list which i never add or send request to i just delete

1 Like

Re: Please Help.. Facebook Friend Request Virus by dexcira(f): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Veiniously:

It do happen to me sometimes , it happens to infact almost every body the truth is that if you're mindful about the firends you have on Facebook you will notice it but if you're the type who is only interested in adding more zeros to your friends list you might not notice ,.....what i do do is i check my friend list sometimes if am less busy i delete the one i dont know,....most of the time i do see white people on my friend list which i never add or send request to i just delete

Okay thanks a lot . I delete them immediately I get the notification though.

(1) (Reply)

Open Box Redmi Note 8t And Note7 SOLD / Iphone 6s Plus 16gb / Whatsapp- The Inconvenient Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.