Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Becareful Of Scams As Crypto Peaks - Bull Run - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Becareful Of Scams As Crypto Peaks - Bull Run (185 Views)

What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. / Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy / Japaul Doubles Price In Bull Run As Predicted, Sunu Assurance To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becareful Of Scams As Crypto Peaks - Bull Run by NaijaSideHustle: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2020
Since I lost the money I worked for over 2 years to online scammers I've ordered my steps never to invest in anything online again.

Any investment that promises you %%% returns in a specific amount of time. Be careful else you will get burnt. shocked cool

Now that Crypto is at the Bull Run, a lot of telegram groups and channels are popping up with fake income proofs.

Just in 5 minutes ago I have left 3 of them that randomly added me.

Guys don't fall for such cheap scams. undecided it's mind blowing that people are still there and soon will be tempted to invest having seen false payment proofs.

If you want to invest in crypto, research before you do or trade using signals if you have the right source, you can get a free trial from me, and lastly, don't be on the rush to make $$$$ overnight.

Get at it slow or learn other income sources in this sub-forum like Affiliate Marketing, blogging, freelancing and more.

It pays to go slow and legit.

The sub-forum I mean is -
https://www.nairaland.com/investment

#Success

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom For Rent / I Need A List Of Reputable Brokerage accounts in Nigeria / I Buy Busd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.