Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Exclusive Interview With Adamawa-based Artist, Williams Achina Rahaj - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive Interview With Adamawa-based Artist, Williams Achina Rahaj (257 Views)

Exclusive Interview With South African Rapper Aka / Owerri Based Artist - (spray) Drops New Single - Mi Love / Download Number One By MI2 (audio) - Port Harcourt Based Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Adamawa-based Artist, Williams Achina Rahaj by queenamawo: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Williams Achina Rahaj, has been a long time musician, a multi-talented guy who hells from Adamawa State, he was inspired and got into music in 2005.

As you join us to get entertain with the exclusive unveiling interview done by queenamawo.ng, on Saturday around 9:30am, here with us is….

– May We Know You?

“I go by the name Rahaj A.K.A Wills the perfector, but my official names are Williams Achina Rahaj”.

That’s A Good Name!.

“Appreciate”.

– How Old Are You?

*Am 27 years old now”.

– What Position Are You In The Family?

“We are 8 in numbers but am the 6th”.

– What Do You Do For A Living?

“I am a music producer, artist, writer and also an entrepreneur. Before I forget I also help people fix their broken relationship too”.

– Wow That Makes You A Relationship Councillor?

“You can say that again and again”.

– As A Multi-Task Entertainer,, Which Is Your Best Amongst The Ones You Listed?

“Its Music”.

– Thats Great, What Can You Tell Us About Music?

For more; https://queenamawo.ng/exclusive-interview-with-adamawa-based-artist-williams-achina-rahaj/

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Seun

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Sarki Vibez - That Love (prod. DJ Papi) / See What Samkelf Said About Bbnaija's Laycon / Comedian Mc Johnny - Jukwaese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.