Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt (31914 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by lordtim001(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Esseite:

Ikotun to 3rd mainland bridge, the transport fare could have gone a long way..

Stay strong, it's not easy anywhere.
Them tell you say he carry transport? grin
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Doyou2019: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jonathan39:
I have a lot of Yoruba people I respect, [b]but I think an average Yoruba man has no strong mind.[/b]You want to commit suicide because of 500k?

This is what bigotry does to a man's thought process..... It infanticides your baby IQ.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:

You are senseless and never learn to read sentence before u feel typing nonsense makes u have common sense
Biko when did i say he uses the money for his bsc and MBA not eve MSc. . I said he must have spent more than the money he borrowed during his course program. Itibolibo

I said he must have spent more than the money he borrowed during his course program. Itibolibo

That is where I faulted you.. Who told you he was schooling when he borrowed the money? What you don't know, you cannot just spew it out.. Reason why I said make use of your brain effectively
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
They better deploy more Policemen to that 3MB ooooo, this one wey Governor pick him phonecall so
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by samuel900(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
I have been hidden from shop for months now over 200k microfinance bank loan...I can't go out because they may arrest me. Please if God can use you to bless me. 0034629603 Gtbank.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by InvertedHammer: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
/
This man is probably one of those shouting NextLevel thinking that President Buhari will favour the North and VP Osibanjo will turn SW to El Dorado. Now reality has dealt him a rough hand because East, West, North or South; Nigerian politicians only care about themselves.

Good thing they rescued him. He can't take the easy way out. Everyone must enjoy this NextLevel to the full.
/
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by KingDavidjnr: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
*Dhakiya El Fashion*
��������������������

*Happy new month to our customers!*
Our management and workers would like to thank you for giving us a fantastic opportunity to serve you well in every way possible. It is our earnest desire to keep you satisfied with our products, services, and deliveries. You are our motivation for every step of the way. May this new month bring you more blessings and remember; we value you so much our dear customer.

We're looking forward to serving you better. ��
*Fashionably simple, smart and handcrafted*

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Cantonese: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartProf:
The crime of sucide lies in the disregard for those we leave behind. The man just acted a drama so he can get helped out. If he wanted to die, he would never have been rescued.

You call it drama? My brother there is something called "the situation of life". If your own situation appears good, do not use it as a measure for others.

Thank God for your own life.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sigh undecided
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by adonainana: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Anyone know which microfinance bank can i get a 500k loan from in Nigeria
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by KingDavidjnr: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
no kill ur self ooo, if not dis life wer no balance for u go finally pieces of,

anyway *Dhakiya El Fashion*
home of
handcrafted footwears and African cloth styles to rock on any event.
you kindly follow the link below to join Dhakiya El Fashion TV on whatsapp.
Facebookpage@ Dhakiya El Fashion
Call_line@ +2349013964375
just let us know what you want, we're sure to deliver.
https:///2347038783785?text=Hello%20sir%20I%20wanna%20know%20about%20your%20products
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by gnykelly(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Esseite:

Ikotun to 3rd mainland bridge, the transport fare could have gone a long way..
Stay strong, it's not easy anywhere.
some things aren't so easy
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Amumaigwe: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Samsimple:

SOURCE>> https://punchng.com/businessman-attempts-to-jump-into-lagos-lagoon-over-n-5m-debt/

Go learn the art from Igbo man, they will be claiming sophisticated yet suffering.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
mumu u dont know anything use ur brain well... How much does MBA cost in ur country combine it with Degree of Four years and tell me if those accumulated fees he paid does not supersede his total loan borrowed from Microfinance. This small boy u better go and read ur books. I will slap ur skull... and when did i ever said he was in school and borrowed the said loan. Men don't quote me with ur daftness

Fourwinds:

I said he must have spent more than the money he borrowed during his course program. Itibolibo

That is where I faulted you.. Who told you he was schooling when he borrowed the money? What you don't know, you cannot just spew it out.. Reason why I said make use of your brain effectively

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Peacefuluz(f): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm, it is well
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
mumu u dont know anything use ur brain well... How much does MBA cost in ur country combine it with Degree of Four years and tell me if those accumulated fees he paid does not supersede his total loan borrowed from Microfinance. This small boy u better go and read ur books. I will slap ur skull...

you dey stupid well well oooooo.. The man tell you say he use the money for educational purposes? The idiot wey you be no let you see beyond your nose... You just sabi preempt a message... You get sense so? You need spiritual and psychological rehabilitation
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
so u still dont understand the logic all this while. My friend go and borrow sense. mungo park. i get plenty time to give u back and forth. Itibolibo.
As fourwinds blow from diff direction so u no catch sense from any of them. Chai ur sense don chop okoro. very slippery,

Fourwinds:
you dey stupid well well oooooo.. The man tell you say he use the money for educational purposes? The idiot wey you be no let you see beyond your nose... You just sabi preempt a message... You get sense so? You need spiritual and psychological rehabilitation
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by DopeChick(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter the Problem or Challenges of Life, Suicide is not an Option..

Let this Sink into our Brain...

Suicide is to Hell Straight!! There is no two ways..

Whatever you see here Cannot be Compared to the Everlasting Pains and Sufferings in hell

Good one From the Governor..

Oga, you don go Hell before?
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by holycup(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartProf:
The crime of sucide lies in the disregard for those we leave behind. The man just acted a drama so he can get helped out. If he wanted to die, he would never have been rescued.
You are saying this because you are not in the mans shoes.talking as if you reason from the anus.the hardship in Nigeria could be a drama too.Mugu
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
so u still dont understand the logic all this while. My friend go and borrow sense. mungo park. i get plenty time to give u back and forth. Itibolibo.

Ewu Gambia.. There is no logic in your statement... The man never mentioned education. He said he use the money to buy wine for his shop in March. That was the time COVID-19 set in... So I don't see any useless logic in your foolishness.. You need to refill your skull with grey matter... The sawdust in there isn't working for you
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mkpi Hausa, i tried to lecture u before u keep wailing in agony. grin
First* read my comment again. Why would someone kill himself just because of mere 390k loan plus interest accum 500k.
Second* he has Bsc, MBa. (During this quest he must have spent more than 500k for fees and projects)
Third* if the second quest supercede the first quest based on amount quoted why will the bearer wish to kill himself.
Finally i never said he used the said funds for his education rather i read where he wish to run a wine retail shop which was unsuccessful.
Now after reading this please go back and read all that i quoted and u will see that u are a born fool and an oxymoron.

Fourwinds:
Ewu Gambia.. There is no logic in your statement... The man never mentioned education. He said he use the money to buy wine for his shop in March. That was the time COVID-19 set in... So I don't see any useless logic in your foolishness.. You need to refill your skull with grey matter... The sawdust in there isn't working for you
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Mkpi Hausa, i tried to lecture u before u keep wailing in agony. grin
First* read my comment again. Why would someone kill himself just because of mere 390k loan plus interest accum 500k.
Second* he has Bsc, MBa. (During this quest he must have spent more than 500k for fees and projects)
Third* if the second quest supercede the first quest based on amount quoted why will the bearer wish to kill himself.
Finally i never said he used the said funds for his education rather i read where he wish to run a wine retail shop which was unsuccessful.
Now after reading this please go back and read all that i quoted and u will see that u are a born fool and an oxymoron.

like I said you are a dummy... The police only gave out the man's qualification after interrogation... He never said he got his BSc and MSc within the time he borrowed the money.. He had six months to pay back that money with interest.. So how will he have earned both degrees within that space of time?. You a dull fellow to be sincere... Too dull to interact on this platform... You need your skull examine... A surgery to remove the sawdust is urgently needed.... Assumptions is killing you. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Tedpgrass: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
ZUKKYY:
[color=#006600][/color]
Elkana stated that the microfinance bank, from which Abiodun took the loan, was contacted to confirm the transaction and after confirmation, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who was moved with compassion, repaid the loan.

SOURCE>> https://punchng.com/businessman-attempts-to-jump-into-lagos-lagoon-over-n-5m-debt/

Cc. lalasticlala mynd44 what a kind gesture. Thank you sir

God bless you and your family richly
Gov SanwoOlu

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mkpi Hausa, his qualification got nothing to do with your senseless argument.

Simple and short if someone with such qualification can think of suicide i wonder what you that is a stack illiterate will do.

Plus your senseless ideology wont let you understand that i used his qualification as a case study to ascertain why he delve in such.

IF YOU QUOTE ME AGAIN, I WILL SHOCK U. shocked

Fourwinds:
like I said you are a dummy... The police only gave out the man's qualification after interrogation... He never said he got his BSc and MSc within the time he borrowed the money.. He had six months to pay back that money with interest.. So how will he have earned both degrees within that space of time?. You a dull fellow to be sincere... Too dull to interact in this platform... You need your skull examine... A surgery to remove the sawdust is urgently needed.... Assumptions is killing you. Nonsense everywhere
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by bigpicture001: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kendumazy:
Not easy though. I pray may help come the way of everyone passing through one or two challenges at the moment.

Amen!
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by solonubinho(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartProf:

You're very insensitive.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
Mkpi Hausa, his qualification got nothing to do with your senseless argument.

Simple and short if someone with such qualification can think of suicide i wonder what you that is a stack illiterate will do.

Plus your senseless ideology wont let you understand that i used his qualification as a case study to ascertain why he delve in such.

IF YOU QUOTE ME AGAIN, I WILL SHOCK U. shocked

you are a useless being to be sincere... You think like the stone age farmers. Your logical assertions were flaw and untenable... How do you assume on someone behalf? You are not normal that is why I recommended spiritual and psychological rehabilitation for post traumatic experience after the surgical procedure on your skull
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin Go and meet him as he is taken rehabilitation cos i think na ur paddy.

Fourwinds:
you are a useless being to be sincere... You think like the stone age farmers. Your logical assertions were flaw and untenable... How do you assume on someone behalf? You are not normal that is why I recommended spiritual and psychological rehabilitation for post traumatic experience after the surgical procedure on your skull
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by AnanseK(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:

When you have secured source of income. Not when you are still trying to find your feet.

In Nigeria that may be at age 60yrs and for the dollar a day majority - never.
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Fourwinds: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
grin Go and meet him as he is taken rehabilitation cos i think na ur paddy.

nonsense..learn to use that brain well when surgical procedure has been carried out on it...
Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by NkemChukwudi: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Lol, Nigeria is actually the headquarters of Hell fire in the world, useless government led by a dead carcass called Buhari grin

Remember to add useless masses too. Incredibly stupid mumu masses!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt by Henrydata(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
This life no easy

Mainwhile check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.