Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers (33623 Views)

Nigerians Express Shock As Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For 50,000 / WHO’s Hydroxychloroquine Trial Suspended Pending Safety Data / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Eyesage: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2020
There are two ways to look at it.
Maybe such an arbitrary increase would prevent those who don’t need it from overbuying and hoarding it, creating scarcity preventing those who really need it from having access to it.

Economics always kinda makes sense.

If it’s that valuable with immense capacity to treat the pandemic that shut the world down, it would definitely sell for more than N2500

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Tomjazzy2: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2020
The person that uploaded this just want to trend with a contrived story

Why was the name of the pharmacy blurred?
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Meteng: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2020
If you check properly, the owner of that pharmacy may be a born again christian

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by okeyglm: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2020
we need price regulations body in this country. this one is too much na. ordinary chloroquine
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by SoliBayNG: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2020
I honestly don't understand why the identity of the pharmacy is being protect... It should not be redacted!!
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by ibawon(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2020
The problems of Nigerians are who=
Nigerians!!!
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Meteng: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Its a spiritual problem. There is a spiritual entity over the minds of most Nigerians that makes them blind, docile and weak without power to cause a change in their environment.

Nigerians cause their own problems, but they push the blame on something else. And then their minds are sold out to and distracted by mediocre issues like BBN and social media frivolities. The youths then get old with a crumbling economy far worse than what their forefathers left. And just like they now blame the elders in power or their parents, their children will also blame them in their own time to come.

Only those who have eyes to see have gotten themselves free from that entity.
. Precise. I love your thought pattern

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by osejie17(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Na wa o for ordinary chloroquine. AGBO take over
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
How do we know that this is in PH?
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by engrglover(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
1,999% increase

HembaqMbk:

This is crazy..... this is over 1000% increment....
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Reference(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
And is yet unproven to be effective. It is not a cure but an attempt. May or may not work.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Meteng: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2020
NwaOhafia:
grin

And someone just said Buhari and Buratai are our only problem in this country
grin
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2020
That is likely too, i wish there is a way to know the quantities availaible in the country, through rough estimation
Eyesage:
There are two ways to look at it.
Maybe such an arbitrary increase would prevent those who don’t need it from overbuying and hoarding it, creating scarcity preventing those who really need it from having access to it.

Economics always kinda makes sense.

If it’s that valuable with immense capacity to treat the pandemic that shut the world down, it would definitely sell for more than N2500
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Kellie069(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
That's what it is. As Nigerians, all we gon do is adjust n continue suffering.. We are our very own problems

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by daholiest(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
So much hate it's so unfortunate
You forget that you have your own weaknesses
kestolove95:
D pharmacy is own by a particular language in Nigeria, dey can evn kill dia parents for money...very useless tribe

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Miracle1991: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Nigerians are naturally wicked. That's the reason why I preferred military rule. This pharmacy would have been shut down by only one order. Democracy is not good for Nigeria I swear. The owner of that pharmacy will surely die of Corona virus infection, his #50,000 drugs will not save him.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Pavillon: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:
Just to see how our fellow country men think and act, following the video made by Dr. Stella Immanuel on effectiveness of Hydoxychloroquine sulfate as a treatment for Covid-19. They have suddenly inflated the price from N2500 to N50,000. Why are Nigerians like this?

Can you push this to FP to create an awareness on this wicked behaviour.
Y did you have to shade that part, you want to give us informationa and you are still covering the important part of it
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Ashirioluwa: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:
Just to see how our fellow country men think and act, following the video made by Dr. Stella Immanuel on effectiveness of Hydoxychloroquine sulfate as a treatment for Covid-19. They have suddenly inflated the price from N2500 to N50,000. Why are Nigerians like this?

Exactly 2000% price increase. This can only happen in a lawless country like Naija. Everybody is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Meteng: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The COUNTRY is not too BIG, rather the DEMONS are too many.
It appears every nation casted their demons towards Nigeria
If you see as I laugh eh, people here think say I don crase

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by nothingzpoil: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:

My dear, most African nations especially Nigeria, have lost sense/service to humanity.

When advance nations are offering health services free to man kind...Nigeria is sinking and wallowing in ignorance of unimaginable jokes.

Look!, there's no point hiding the identity of the Pharmacy responsible for this evil act to humanity, let the world know who they are. ( EBUS PHARMACY LTD., #5 EASTERN BYPASS RD PHC )

I hate the mentality of some blacks and regions.

That

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by petra1(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Hope fake ones won't circulate
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by mustmust(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:

Please pm me and send me details of this pharmacy . Please help other Nigerians
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by SmartPolician: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Xisnin:
That is the price some people have to pay for stupidity.
No sane person would take the partisan fake Doctor who also believe in witches, wizards and aliens seriously.

I hope the price is increased to 500K.

If you know what fake means, you would understand that Dr. Immanuel is nowhere fake.

Immanuel began her career at the Pediatric Clinic in Louisiana.[6] In December 1998, she began practicing at the Southern Pediatric Clinic in Alexandria, Louisiana.

In February 1999, she joined the General Pediatric Care Clinic as a pediatrician.[5] In 2006, she owned the Rapha Medical and Therapeutic Clinic in Louisiana.[6] She is a registered physician in Texas with an active medical license from the Texas Medical Board.

The only problem I have with her is that she combines emotions, spirituality and medical sciences.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2020
LewsTherin:
How does pushing this information help if the name of the pharmacy is being hidden?

Thought so too. I wonder why the OP censored it. Why not help advertise them since they're this greedy.

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by nothingzpoil: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2020
HembaqMbk:

My dear, most African nations especially Nigeria, have lost sense/service to humanity.

When advance nations are offering essential/health services free to man kind...Nigeria is sinking and wallowing in ignorance of unimaginable jokes.

Look!, there's no point hiding the identity of the Pharmacy responsible for this evil act to humanity, let the world know who they are, ( EBUS PHARMACY LTD., #5 EASTERN BYPASS ROAD PORT HARCOURT ) one of the most popular pharmacies in Rivers state.

I hate the mentality of some blacks and regions.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by codecyan(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2020
You should not have shielded name of the pharmacy.

HembaqMbk:

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by adeoba2008(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2020
You don't have to hide the name. We know it already. The images are already online.
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Skmoda360(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Twelfthman:
Yep.
That is how Nigerians do.
There had been sharp increase in food price lately and people aren't talking about it. . .
We just adjust and continues suffering. You see we are our own problem.
You nailed it with the bolded... undecided
Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2020
Mr. Op, don't be economical with the truth... Hydroxychloroquine hasn't been less than 15k since March. This is even for unpopular generics.

That top brand above couldn't have been less than 20 to 25k before now.

Make effort to at least find out the cost price from the suppliers or manufacturers before running with your story.

Still, 50k is a ridiculous increment still. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by Elsueno: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:

they are different quality, see I visit kfc always, they serve trash in Nigeria compared to salt lake City Utah where I live, I swear

My sister, coffee na coffee, infact the one that is cheaper might even contain less chemicals. That's how d first time I went to chicken republic and paid 1.5k for small piece of chicken and fried rice. Money I can use to chop half a chicken with derica of rice

The HIGH price na just packaging in Nigeria while in America na packaging and excessive taxation

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sells Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate For ₦50,000 In Port Harcourt, Rivers by SeriouslySense(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2020
Its really outrageous, too high, Should be affordable to Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian / Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.