Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring (948 Views)

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by dradoyi(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2011
please i have been in a relationship for 2 years now. i must confess dat she came and turned my life around. i want to use this valentine period to formally propose to her. i will appreciate your input on the best way of presenting the ring.
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by NnamdiN: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2011
Whip in one hand, ring in d other.
Mk she talk no mk I hear grin
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by eddy1977(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2011
Dont do it on valentine.its overrated.

first, do you think she is likely to say yes? you dont wanna get the embarrasment of your life.

do u have the ring ? is it the kind she likes? dont give her a ring she will never wear. get her the ring metal,stone,carrat,and size.

i wouldnt do it publicly.its a special day.take her to a lake,or a nice park.distract her with cheezy conversations.drop the question unexpectedly with emotions.like tears and a trembling voice.look into her eyes.speak slowly,make it a memorable moment.
have a digital camera handy.take pixea immediately after she says yes.be yourself,let your heart do the talking,not the brain.
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by softgirl1: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2011
Val day is not a bad idea u can either superise her in presence of friends and family, or in a romatic enviriment just the two of u buy a red apple curt it into two put the ring on it give it to her and tell her to open the apple and feed the two of u with it when she open it and find the ring with shock romaticaly and emotionaly ask her if she would mary u best of luck when u are done let us no how it went am sure she will accept u at least after 2yrs of curtship
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by dradoyi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
Thanks Eddy n Softgirl, i think I will give her d ring b4 valentines day. I hav been with the ring for a week now. I planned on Buying her Ice cream and just place d ring on top of it. She loves ice cream. I pray i can hold back the tears. I ll do it tomorrow , i need ur prayers.
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by ebila(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Topic,
Wel,hw bout jes givin her d ring?
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
let her find it while she's trying to give you a head

how's that? grin
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by NnamdiN: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2011
^^^
ROTFLMAOLOLLWKMD4H grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2011
aawww so sweet @ poster.

@ kokoye

speechless.

i've been warned of the dangers of reading all this sex related talk but una just dey post am for every thread sha.
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by kokoye(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
^^^^

Have fun . . . afterall, it's Feb 14!! wink
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by MrCork17: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2011
[color=#990000]ring? is she black? is she Nigerian? put it in her fufu angry[/color]
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by MrCork17: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2011
ring? is she black? is she Nigerian? put it in her fufu wink
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by Dsense(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
OP.
Give it out via kissing. wink
Re: What The Best Way Of Giving Her The Ring by ragdollz: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2011
Well well how sweet of you poster, I'm touched cheesy. Putting it in her food is sooo cliche grin. Do something romantic and wild: hire a singer to serenade you guys at a nice restaurant, then while the singer is singing, hand her the ring. She'll be sooooo moved cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make A Spouse Happy Always? / Help Me Identify Ma Compatibilities / This Romantic Creature Of Exotic Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.