Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

dark web - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / dark web (1959 Views)

The Dark Truth About Close-up Toothpaste / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dark web by Mywd: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Let your god come first in your personal life. That's your choice.
When it involves others(religious or non religious), humanity should come first.
Don't mix your personal delusions with reality abeg.

GOD First...... You can do otherwise.... No one cares
Re: dark web by Mywd: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
DappaD:

Oga stop this lie

The Almighty God is not unjust and He doesn't act wickedly. (Job 34:10-12, Romans 9:14)

Oga go and read ur Bible....... God is slow to Anger.... The titanic owner dared God and it happened
Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
I am a well known atheist in my hood, I don't hide it especially in Nigeria . it's my identity and it gives me joy watching religious people cring when I say " THERE IS NO GOD" .

when I am in the mood, I argue, when I am not I ignore and let it pass, I am well versed in the Koran , talmad, bible. my father is agnostic by the way.

So last week I visited an estate my father was building along lugbe express way, behold I fell into a 13 ft hole. I was shouting for help and the site engineer heard my voice. he refused to help me out of the hole, I was basically crying since I have broken my knee joint, he was just staring down the hole and asking me to call atheist Jesus to help me, it played like this for almost 30 minutes.

He changed the condition by commanding me to say the Lord's prayer, and Lord Jesus save my soul today. being a practical lady I did as he said but I will deal with him later.

my father got the idiot arrested for 3 days until I pleaded with him to let go.

This Nigeria spiritual people will not kill me oh. tufia
God have mercy!

I apologise on behalf of those mugus who go around calling themselves believers in Nigeria. I am happy you at least showed him mercy where he simply didn't know how to do same for you.

I don't for the life of me understand how anyone can pretend to believe in Jesus Christ and not know to love his neighbor(his 'enemies' as well) exactly as he loves himself
Re: dark web by Mywd: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
The funny thing is those who dont even beleive in God know say afterlife something awaits but they just stubborn.....
Re: dark web by Mywd: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God have mercy!

I apologise on behalf of those mugus who go around calling themselves believers in Nigeria. I am happy you at least showed him mercy where he simply didn't know how to do same for you.

I don't for the life of me understand how anyone can pretend to believe in Jesus Christ and not know to love his neighbor(his 'enemies' as well) exactly as he loves himself

Get sense get sense no dey use one person behaviour dey judge others....... Some christians will still help even without telling her to say somethings
Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

Get sense get sense no dey use one person behaviour dey judge others....... Some christians will still help even without telling her to say somethings
One person? Are you joking? undecided
Re: dark web by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

Oga go and read ur Bible....... God is slow to Anger.... The titanic owner dared God and it happened

God ddnt sink titanic....u people should stop saying crap.... how can u say God just wanted to kill 1500 people because one idiot decided to run his mouth.....
btw, the designers or owner of the ship never said God couldn’t sink the ship... it was just a catchy line used in the movie because it was one of the largest water-borne engineering of her time .... however, they did brag about how strong and huge the ship was...

Titanic was built with a double bottom but not a double hull. It had watertight bulkheads, but they didn't all go all the way to the top of the hull. This omission doomed the ship when it the huge iceberg causing it to take in water faster than it should and sunk in less than 3hrs...

Bad engineering and poor technology of observing iceberg from far away sunk the titanic, also bad decision to equip the ship with only a few life boats caused too many casualties

2 Likes

Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

GOD First......

Your opinion though, no one cares to know.
Lot of folks don't serve your god, so let that stick.
Re: dark web by Mywd: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

God ddnt sink titanic....u people should stop saying crap.... how can u say God just wanted to kill 1500 people because one idiot decided to run his mouth.....
btw, the designers or owner of the ship never said God couldn’t sink the ship... it was just a catchy line used in the movie because it was one of the largest water-borne engineering of her time .... however, they did brag about how strong and huge the ship was...

Titanic was built with a double bottom but not a double hull. It had watertight bulkheads, but they didn't all go all the way to the top of the hull. This omission doomed the ship when it the huge iceberg causing it to take in water faster than it should and sunk in less than 3hrs...

Bad engineering and poor technology of observing iceberg from far away sunk the titanic, also bad decision to equip the ship with only a few life boats caused too many casualties

Because u were there when he held the meeting ehn....... Even the ship was working perfectly to the extent that it could have avoided that iceberg so easily..... Think of the spiritual(which might not be true always) before considering physical
Re: dark web by Mywd: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Bad engineering and poor technology of observing iceberg from far away sunk the titanic, also ba :-Xd decision to equip the ship with only a few life boats caused too many casualties

Because u were there when he held the meeting ehn....... Even the ship was working perfectly to the extent that it could have avoided that iceberg so easily..... Think of the spiritual(which might not be true always) before considering physical
Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brachaa:
Buahahahahaaaa.... Very hilarious.

Keep blaspheming until you fall into a 100ft ditch where there won't be anyone in site to call out to. Then you will call on the Most High God who will now prove His existence to you.

Remember the man who boasted that even God cannot sink the "great" Titanic? What happened few hours later? God proved himself strong and mighty. And the Titanic plunged into the deep.

Give your life to Christ now before it is too late.
Jesus cares more than you care about yourself.

Shalom.

cheesy cheesy
A supposed good loving god who sank a ship conveying over 3000 innocent men, women and children, in order to prove to his "supposed creation" that he's strong.
Such a petty silly god. grin

1 Like

Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

God sank the titanic? How and why exactly? undecided
Re: dark web by femmyapson(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
I am a well known atheist in my hood, I don't hide it especially in Nigeria . it's my identity and it gives me joy watching religious people cring when I say " THERE IS NO GOD" .

when I am in the mood, I argue, when I am not I ignore and let it pass, I am well versed in the Koran , talmad, bible. my father is agnostic by the way.

So last week I visited an estate my father was building along lugbe express way, behold I fell into a 13 ft hole. I was shouting for help and the site engineer heard my voice. he refused to help me out of the hole, I was basically crying since I have broken my knee joint, he was just staring down the hole and asking me to call atheist Jesus to help me, it played like this for almost 30 minutes.

He changed the condition by commanding me to say the Lord's prayer, and Lord Jesus save my soul today. being a practical lady I did as he said but I will deal with him later.

A F@@L says in his heart there is no GOD

2 Likes

Re: dark web by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:

you are one of the atheist giving other atheist a bad name. You made a mistake appealing to your father to let him go. angry

It's morally balanced to pay evil with evil. If you had died he would have left and told no one about it

1 Like

Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
femmyapson:

A F@@L says in his heart there is no GOD

You're a fool in someone else's religion, don't you think? wink

1 Like

Re: dark web by Mywd: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your opinion though, no one cares to know.
Lot of folks don't serve your god, so let that stick.

Yesss...... Thats why mamy of them suffer
Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

Yesss...... Thats why mamy of them suffer
Lol... God's mercy shines equally on the wicked and the righteous.

Stop lying in the name of God.
Re: dark web by Mywd: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Lol... God's mercy shines equally on the wicked and the righteous.

Stop lying in the name of God.

God has warned us to come to him... If you dont, th3n u are on ur own
Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

God has warned us to come to him... If you dont, th3n u are on ur own
I don't believe you even worship the same God that I do cause from your own words, you seem more like on against Him than one for Him.
Re: dark web by femmyapson(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're a fool in someone else's religion, don't you think? wink
The fact that you relate the sentence I post to religion shows that you once read the book I extract the sentence from...quite impressive

Meanwhile the word "Religion" according to dictionary means "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God".

Do a simple research on how the word "religion" was formed. It is related to God. when you see the word you indirectly referring to God cos he is the one behind the superhuman controlling power.

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion.
In conclusion, there is no religion that says there is no God. So you and the Op remains the fool here
Don't you think

Queenlovely
Re: dark web by Mywd: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I don't believe you even worship the same God that I do cause from your own words, you seem more like on against Him than one for Him.

Calm down and read all over again.... U are missing somtin
Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

Calm down and read all over again.... U are missing somtin
What you have been doing, lying in the name of God is AntiChrist in nature .i.e against the commandment of Jesus Christ.

Shoving your truth down the throat of those who don't care for what you are selling is also Antichrist in every way. Jesus Christ said you ought instead to dust off your sandals and MOVE ON..not engage them pretending you are in the right for attacking them for not sharing your view.

What have I missed? undecided
Re: dark web by Mywd: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What you have been doing, lying in the name of God is AntiChrist in nature .i.e against the commandment of Jesus Christ.

Shoving your truth down the throat of those who don't care for what you are selling is also Antichrist in every way. Jesus Christ said you ought instead to dust off your sandals and MOVE ON..not engage them pretending you are in the right for attacking them for not sharing your view.

What have I missed? undecided

And how did i lie in d name of God l
Re: dark web by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mywd:

And how did i lie in d name of God l
I already pointed out one lie. The only claim you made in the name of God, you did not respond ti questions of. Need I go on? undecided
Re: dark web by Mywd: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I already pointed out one lie. The only claim you made in the name of God, you did not respond ti questions of. Need I go on? undecided

Oya cheesy
Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
femmyapson:

The fact that you relate the sentence I post to religion shows that you once read the book I extract the sentence from...quite impressive

Meanwhile the word "Religion" according to dictionary means "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God".

Do a simple research on how the word "religion" was formed. It is related to God. when you see the word you indirectly referring to God cos he is the one behind the superhuman controlling power.

Atheism is not a belief system nor is it a religion.
In conclusion, there is no religion that says there is no God. So you and the Op remains the fool here
Don't you think

Queenlovely

Lol, cheesy trying to deviate from the fact that you actually quoted a verse from the bible, but okay.

Anyways, religion or not, you're still considered a fool for believing in a god you're unable to prove its existence.
It's like believing in Santa Claus. grin
Re: dark web by kingxsamz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
femmyapson:

Dude you are a clown, you are ignoramus and a simpleton at the same time, the worst of it is that you don't even understand English Language nor grasp the content of my previous write up. Your reply in the first paragraph proves that..how will a religious man be shy to talk about its Holy Book?

Meanwhile, I think you are blind to see the nature all around you, the air you breathe. None of it came into existence on its own, a supernatural force created it. His name is GOD.

I don't need to prove to you that GOD is alive, The heavens declare the Glory of GOD and the sky displays what his hands have made.

You are not even a real atheist, nairaland version of athesim is wack, fake and poppycock.
Atheism is not a even disbelief or denial in GOD as you guys claim here, its a lack of belief in GOD. They know he exists but they just choose not to believe in HIM.

You can tag yourself a free thinker cos you guys have one thing in common.
NL freethinkers parading themselves as atheist are always against religion, scripture, tradition, and experience..

Real atheist don't needs proves, they eat, sleep, do their thing, and when they die they know the truth.

Freethinkers has natural hate for religion and men of religion. So spare me. I no fit shout

Hater park well.

Eyah, seems like my comment really hurt you. cheesy
No need for the insults though.
I never mentioned I was an atheist anywhere, but it doesn't matter anyway.
Maybe next time you'd be mindful of how you use certain words on a public forum.
Calling people fools for not believing in some "Santa Claus sky daddy" should be something that you should do away with before this year ends.
For if you can call people fools for not believing in a god, then don't wail and cry when you're also called a fool for believing in one. cheesy
Hope the point clicked this time? wink
Re: dark web by Greensquard(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Bloody lies..fell inside deep hole keh..she u be 5 year old girl abi u close eye de walker ni?besides which sane girl will carry herself alone to a site her dad is building?and how does an estate have a hole that deep?abi is it for the foundation or how deep hole join building matter?abeg f.u.ck outa here joor..u broke legs and someone was watching u in pain who expects his wages from ur dad..to give u brain resetting slap de hungry me..mtcheeww go and buy sense u bloody troll

1 Like

Re: dark web by yachal: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Greensquard:
Bloody lies..fell inside deep hole keh..she u be 5 year old girl abi u close eye de walker ni?besides which sane girl will carry herself alone to a site her dad is building?and how does an estate have a hole that deep?abi is it for the foundation or how deep hole join building matter?abeg f.u.ck outa here joor..u broke legs and someone was watching u in pain who expects his wages from ur dad..to give u brain resetting slap de hungry me..mtcheeww go and buy sense u bloody troll

My exact tots

1 Like

Re: dark web by SonyaSpence: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Every house has a maker, but the one who made everything is God.

A human being in his right senses on seeing the complexity of a robot or even the simplicity of a toy believes it was made by an intelligent human somewhere and it didn't spring up on its own or as a result of a big bang.

Think about it, you're walking in a desert and suddenly you see a house, do you say the house sprang up on its own? I doubt you would.

Now think about the complexity of the human life itself, our body systems, our brain and our abundance and variety in creativity. Do you think it was designed or did it come by chance?

Look at our earth, the design, how it is suspended upon nothing and doesn't fall or crumble. The earth's self healing ability, among all the planets, only the earth supports life. Do you think all this came by chance?

It doesn't make sense to me that there isn't an intelligent superior being who has made all these things. Our very existence is a proof that there's a Creator.

Our vast universe and it's variety of complex components proves that it can't be by chance.

There must be a Creator. We just need to find and know him!

1 Like

Re: dark web by SonyaSpence: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Every house has a maker, but the one who made everything is God.

A human being in his right senses on seeing the complexity of a robot or even the simplicity of a toy believes it was made by an intelligent human somewhere and it didn't spring up on its own or as a result of a big bang.

Think about it, you're walking in a desert and suddenly you see a house, do you say the house sprang up on its own? I doubt you would.

Now think about the complexity of the human life itself, our body systems, our brain and our abundance and variety in creativity. Do you think it was designed or did it come by chance?

Look at our earth, the design, how it is suspended upon nothing and doesn't fall or crumble. The earth's self healing ability, among all the planets, only the earth supports life. Do you think all this came by chance?

It doesn't make sense to me that there isn't an intelligent superior being who has made all these things. Our very existence is proof that there's a Creator.

Our vast universe and it's variety of complex components proves that it can't be by chance.

There must be a Creator. We just need to find and know him!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua / Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter / What Were The 400 Years Of Silence? What Happened Between Mal. 4:6 And Matt.1:1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.