Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 PM

NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal (33145 Views)

Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by ORIAYO70(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/08/03/nddc-akpabio-names-orji-kalu-uduaghan-james-ibori-in-contract-scandal/

This Ibori na prison he go die....
Anyway APC is just deceiving himself over corruption. Apc is corruption, Corruption is Apc
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by onome2013: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Ibori and uduaghan well done . Niger Delta issues are likened to the parable of " the worm eating the Kola is in the Kola " . If the president can assist to really deal with the looters and recover every single kobo back toi the treasury , Nigeria will by better .
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Mo3891: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2020
FlyboyZee:
Akpabio name this...
Akpabio name that...
Yhen! Yehn!! Yhen!!!

Y'all allowing Akpabio to derail the investigation by leaving the crux of the matter and bamboozling you with what you want to hear...

Akpabio was asked to account for over N80b, extra-budgetary money that the NDDC spent during the lockdown (March to June, 2020), when no activity was going on, in the whole wide world, instead he is releasing names of people that were awarded contracts from 2016 to 2019...

Are y'all that dumb? Contracts would always be executed by people and in Nigeria, those in Government use such contracts to service or patronise their political allies/foes, depending on which is necessary at the time...

The right thing for Mr. Akpabio to do is:
1. Write petition(s) to the EFCC to prosecute those who did not stick to the terms of the contract, not all these name albums he is releasing...

2. Provide answers on how over N80B was spent without a budget during the lockdown...

Akpabio already answered that

1: that he is not in charge of issuing of contracts at NDDC, it's up to the IMC and the NDDC boss , his role is supervisory over NDDC activities

2: In the coarse of his answering his questions Senator Ojo asked if he was not beneficiary in anyways in the contracts, and he told them expressly No and that the Senate and The house actually got 65% of all NDDC contracts, he tried ellaborating but his mic was turned off

3: Consequently to the media uproar he was asked to send the NASS members involved which he did and threw a bonus of ex Governors

4: Apkabio made it clear that since he became a minister he hasn't even completed a budget cycle so he can't be questioned on 2018 budgetery allocation of NDDC which he merely supervise

4 Likes

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Anambra1stS0n: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Sirjendon:
Igbo's are the enemy of themselves...

And that thief want to become president,

kukute Ole yen!!!

The only Igbo, I can trust is only the one that was born and breed up in South west.

but u see those one that come with one shirt and Chelsea short nikker, that do call biafra, biafla. I have nothing to do with them.

they remain the backward string In Nigeria

Awon Ole, olori palaba oshi.

Hypocritical tribe who in Igbo land more corrupt than Obasanjo and Tinubu, Fashola sank borehole at N69.5m each; repaired one rural road at N619m, Argbesola embezzled billions for MKO Abiola airport project nothing to show at the end, your region most indebted region in Nigeria from Ogun state down to Osun nothing to show for the huge money borrowed, your leaders are the most corrupt in Southern region

7 Likes

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Lamasta(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2020
We have really suffered in this country in the hands of this rogues called politicians...
They steal,embezzle and divert public funds to personal and family use without thinking of the future...
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Mo3891: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2020
post=92409534:

Hypocritical tribe who in Igbo land more corrupt than Obasanjo and Tinubu, Fashola sank borehole at N69.5m each; repaired one rural road at N619m, Argbesola embezzled billions for MKO Abiola airport project nothing to show at the end, your region most indebted region in Nigeria from Ogun state down to Osun nothing to show for the huge money borrowed, your leaders are the most corrupt in Southern region

All mere Allegations , any conviction like the case of Kalu?
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

This one still dey learn work for online e-tribalism...the pros don’t need to take up a full page before making a good hit.

Oma Lana ni
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by kennieG(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Father!!!!! Let all Nigerian politicians (past and present) and their unborn generations suffer for 600 years
Let them all die �instantly
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92409534:

where are you east or west, let me assume I re here in west.

U see those money borrowed.
to beautify here, that's the reason why u guys will never stop coming here.

South west are blessed with foresight leader.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Anambra1stS0n: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

All mere Allegations , any conviction like the case of Kalu?
How far with MKO Abiola airport project in Osun after billions borrowed for the project Go and check states debt profiles and come back let discuss

2 Likes

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Dansach: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
Sirjendon:

kukute Ole yen!!!

The only Igbo, I can trust is only the one that was born and breed up in South west.

but u see those one that come with one shirt and Chelsea short nikker, that do call biafra, biafla. I have nothing to do with them.

[/s]

Yorubas and hate,

Tinubu is worst than Orji Uzo Kalu.

We don't follow Orji Uzo Kalu the way you people follow Tinubu who has stolen your future and play politics for his personal interest.

Yorubas are more enemies to themselves than any other tribes.

To you Tinubu is a saint and Orji Kalu is corrupt.

To us, they are all corrupt and the Nigerian system need to be changed.

Stupid Afonja

5 Likes

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Mo3891: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92409749:

How far with MKO Abiola airport project in Osun after billions borrowed for the project Go and check states debt profiles and come back let discuss

You have to understand Budgeting and actual allocation, or Budget release

And so debt portfolio of Osun is healthy, go and check poverty index in Nigeria check Osun and come back

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Davefed:
You are mentally dilapidated
Oya o!!!
make i giv u ur food.
OyA hear am!!!
my word will be few, bcus I no sey u go go skool small.
OK, wa gbo!
sey u no egbon, I mean ur brothers, ati Iwo, I mean u.
Oriyin to daruuu. useless tribe with useless entity.

No vest sey I included them. na Becos sey I passed u, ok.
Don't forget Na my last reply for u be dis.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Jonathan39: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
One of The biggest criminal in Nigerian politics after Obasanjo is Tinubu. As for the south west, we stopped trusting you people long time ago
Sirjendon:

kukute Ole yen!!!

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Pacesetter123(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
FlyboyZee:
Akpabio name this...
Akpabio name that...
Yhen! Yehn!! Yhen!!!

Y'all allowing Akpabio to derail the investigation by leaving the crux of the matter and bamboozling you with what you want to hear...

Akpabio was asked to account for over N80b, extra-budgetary money that the NDDC spent during the lockdown (March to June, 2020), when no activity was going on, in the whole wide world, instead he is releasing names of people that were awarded contracts from 2016 to 2019...

Are y'all that dumb? Contracts would always be executed by people and in Nigeria, those in Government use such contracts to service or patronise their political allies/foes, depending on which is necessary at the time...

The right thing for Mr. Akpabio to do is:
1. Write petition(s) to the EFCC to prosecute those who did not stick to the terms of the contract, not all these name albums he is releasing...

2. Provide answers on how over N80B was spent without a budget during the lockdown...
You don't know what you are talking about.Akpabio having seen corruption dat went on in NDDC for years before his coming into the ministry of Niger Delta initiated forensic audit to probe the corruption n punish the culprits.But those corrupt people in an attempt to stop de forensic audit ran to national assembly to level frivolous allegations against Akpabio.As if dat wasn't enough,one rubber-stamped speaker sit at the comfort of his home n issued a threat to Akpabio to name the assembly members dat benefited from the contract.You yourself,u wer dere,u didn't say anything.When Akpabio started naming the corrupt people who got de contract without executing them, you jumped up from wherever you were hiding to talk trash about diversion of attention by Akpabio.Between Akpabio and de ganguroo assembly members,who is diverting attention from the main issue of corruption in NDDC?

2 Likes

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dansach:
[s][/s]

Yorubas and hate,

Tinubu is worst than Orji Uzo Kalu.

We don't follow Orji Uzo Kalu the way you people follow Tinubu who has stolen your future and play politics for his personal interest.

Yorubas are more enemies to themselves than any other tribes.

To you Tinubu is a saint and Orji Kalu is corrupt.

To us, they are all corrupt and the Nigerian system need to be changed.

Stupid Afonja

Let me correct you.

OyA hear am!!!

I believe typical igbo ppu are unexposed, if not for Yoruba land una for they eat una self.

OK,

Afonja matter!!!

Am not Afonja, Afonja did what u guys (Igbos) are used to, bitting the finger that feed u guys, and Afonja a self claimed warrior died in the hands of the ppu e never believed were wise.

something happened to u guys, u see how Hausa use to play u guys like ball upon how u guys believe u are the most intelligent fool in Nigeria where are u guys today, running from ur home looking for food everywhere.

no peace of mind..
the fear of ur life is there if any trouble happened..

so u re the real Afonja. who claim oga but still dey look for survival all round the country from ppu u claim u re better than.

omo Eru ni yin
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jonathan39:
The biggest criminal in Nigerian politics today is today. As for the south west, we stopped trusting you people long time ago

we have never been in any friendship b4, Na we they help una.

ever since.

a
obasanjo made Alex ekwueme the vice president.

na during Yoruba time una dey enjoy life, if Yoruba no dey who they help una.

u think north send una if not Yoruba dat do sometimes remind north sey una still they breath.

hahaahhahahahah
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Grandmeister:

This one still dey learn work for online e-tribalism...the pros don’t need to take up a full page before making a good hit.

Bawo ni gbeborun.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by toprealman: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Akpabio blowing hot

Orji Kalu's 2023 ambition facing another hurdle in the hands of Akpabio and Gbajabiamila

I know Akpabio is a crazy guy and he might vex and just petition EFCC and ICPC with the documents, stating contract inflation and failure to execute project, before you know it they would pick Orji Kalu up again and lock him up at EFCC office for weeks until he is charged to court and remanded in prison till he can finally calm down like Okorocha

In Nigeria, your past just don't count. Are your aware that Ibori is the chairman of ex governors forum? Can you beat that?
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Mo3891: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
toprealman:

In Nigeria, your past just don't count. Are your aware that Ibori is the chairman of ex governors forum? Can you beat that?

Ibori is very very influential in the political sphere.. as one of the Abacha boys so in Nigeria he literally has no corrupt past since his friend Yar'Adua literally crushed his case, but we all know he is a useless thief in the UK with two prosecuted crime and a conviction

Kalu doesn't have such Ibori's power

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Anambra1stS0n: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sirjendon:

You are d.u.mb to assume I'm in west, i.di.o.t you are quick to exonerate the crooks you called leaders, smear a whole tribe, you saw James Ibori and others but you are quick to call out Igbos,they are not South South again Anu

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Ikennamurphy: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sirjendon:

kukute Ole yen!!!

Tinubu comes to mind.. The bullion van thief

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Femeto: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Buhari no dey fight anything na Dundee.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Jonathan39: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you can't help yourself, how do you intend to help me. Self deceit as usual
Sirjendon:

we have never been in any friendship b4, Na we they help una.

ever since.

a
obasanjo made Alex ekwueme the vice president.

na during Yoruba time una dey enjoy life, if Yoruba no dey who they help una.

u think north send una if not Yoruba dat do sometimes remind north sey una still they breath.

hahaahhahahahah
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by NGpatriot: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
And when the governors in Kano, Kaduna Lagos and elsewhere commission beautiful projects, the miscreants and ignorant losers on NL shout and yell our oil money while the sons of the soil in the DELTA pocket every kobo from allocation to derivation to NDDC and underdevelopment their entire region.

NDDC was established as pocket money for the crooks and corrupt elites in that region, they all know this fact all the way to Abuja, it's not a secret.

Sadly, this is Nigeria, no punishment, no deterrent, it's just another business as usual event in Nigeria.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by CioAngels(f): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
All of them, seen or unseen will be closed spiritually in a very short podsible time by the able protect. Amen. All the deities in the land will expose and punish these open daylight pen glutton/thieves.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by toprealman: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

Ibori is very very influential in the political sphere.. as one of the Abacha boys so in Nigeria he literally has no corrupt past since his friend Yar'Adua literally crushed his case, but we all know he is a useless thief in the UK with two prosecuted crime and a conviction

I don't get your drift bro.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by NGpatriot: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mo3891:

Sadly, Ibori is still the most powerful man and politician in the whole of the Delta and he's always been, he simply gets whatever he wants.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by NGpatriot: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
He, therefore, wondered where the lawmaker got the money to acquire such properties.
The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US.

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties

This is just one man from the SE, a common public official with no know business, he's the owner of dozens of mansions in Abuja, Lahos, Enugu, London, Dubai, US and so on.

...but the miscreants from his region and the victims of his crimes are obsessed with Tinubu in far away Lagos.

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Franking: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
The curious thing is every body is innocent.
Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by Anambra1stS0n: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sirjendon:

Re: NDDC: Akpabio Names Orji Kalu, Uduaghan, James Ibori In Contract Scandal by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Halexgos3:

For your information OUK is coming out for 2023 presidency

Yeah of the land of the rising Sun and Nnamdi Kanu as his vice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.