Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill (37434 Views)

Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Former Pope Benedict XVI To Be Buried On Jan 5 / Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by osasuwa011: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
May the Good Lord strengthen pope Benedict
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by paulolee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
bad
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by JustAskingYou(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is it "seized" or "ceased"?
hedonister:
Remind me why he seized to be the Pope again?

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by temptnow: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
I pray[i][/i] he dies grin

You will suffer for 600 years

4 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Originality007: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
[s]
kokkubabboni421:
With all due respect brother, you’re a graduate of the great covenant university, please behave like one. Go back to elementary literature, read the works of Koofi Awoonor Williams, wole Soyinka to mention a few. Better still read David diop Africa my Africa. Stop displaying ignorance on every thread in disguise of preaching repentance. It’s becoming stale. Allow your common sense do the thinking for you.
Every now and then you spam topics preaching only Christ . I’m a Christian but then do you think it’s only Christians that would make heaven ? Argue intelligently my man. Not every time you attribute spirituality to everything. You’re one of the reason the black nation is backward. No room for invention and growth because we attribute everything to a supreme being
[/s]

grin

3 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by mrkings84(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Old age is a blessing from God!

Congrats u attain it!

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
He's been gifted with long life.
Farewell padre

Not Padre, Papa.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by shadrach77: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
FrLukas:

Not Padre, Papa.
What's the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by FuckThaMod: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
hedonister:
Remind me why he seized to be the Pope again?
He resigned
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by hedonister: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
JustAskingYou:
Is it "seized" or "ceased"?
Those two words confuse the hell out of me.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by FuckThaMod: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Prayer is that he Makes Peace Completely with Jesus Christ.

I Pray he Repents from any form of sin, Hidden or Open! and seek for Forgiveness from God.

Once He has Made Peace with God, then with Joy, Happiness and Sweetness he can Close his eyes , say Good bye to the World and open his Eyes in Glory in Heaven
Never had a problem with your posts but now you are becoming too irritating... There's a difference between trolling and preaching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by guychidile: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
quick recovery my Emeritus Pope
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
shadrach77:

What's the difference?

Padre is used to refer to Reverend fathers while the word Pope comes from Papa.

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by NSK4U(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Pray he Repents from any form of sin, Hidden or Open! and seek for Forgiveness from God.

Once He has Made Peace with God, then with Joy, Happiness and Sweetness he can Close his eyes , say Good bye to the World and open his Eyes in Glory in Heaven

Trash.

Pope doesn't need your preaching to attain heaven and you don't have to ask him to close his eyes to embrace death when God has not called him. Anyone can fall sick including you self acclaimed righteous and when one falls sick, it takes human heart to pray for the recovery of such sick person and not praying for the sick to die in order to attain your kind of heaven.

If you're so desirous of heaven that you are praying it for a sick Pope, why not pray for your death too so you can join those in heaven or is heaven only meant for others now and not you?

please wear your thinking cap if you have one whenever you want to talk about what you perceive as means to salvation.

6 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Cecero(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

He does not need to repent of any sin:
Nna anyi pope di emefie emefie
Isi ya wee bulu na Pope ama menata njo
(The Pope is infallible)

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by chimeks45: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
tesppidd:
I am sure he has.

And I pray the same for every mortal at the point of their death.
God is always with him.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by femi4: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
IamWonderful:
He is old enough naw
meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by APCLyingBastard: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
His battery is low and God wants to upgrade to 5G network.

Judas priest of the Pauline Judaic cult
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Niccoloimhotep: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
ICAMETOCAUSETRO:
I pray[i][/i] he dies grin
really shocked
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by babajero(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
The same Pope Muslims were saying he became a Muslim that was why he stepped down, Muslims and lies/conspiracy theory, are like 5 and 6.
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Simisolami(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Quick recovery.
I suspect Coronavirus
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by valdesmond5(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
[b][/b]get well soon Pope... We love u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Edusouls(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
He left the papacy, rotten Americans installed a modern pope the one that cannot speak out openly against the mortal sin of sodomy that has eaten deep into the western society, so sodomy now became celebrated and put into law in their land, God gave them time to reverse their misdeeds but they were skeptical, covid was unleashed on the populace for their very sinful ways, God’s punishment in disguise of a common cold virus..
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Convention107: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
90+ is good but the thought existing no more is saddening
Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by femi4: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are myopic

What if God still want him alive? In all your prayers, no prayer of recovery/healing

4 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Righteousness89:

it really would be a shameful thing that after all these posts of your teachings/preachings about Christ and you end up not making that heaven... your hellfire na mansion... Devil dey look you one kind eye !!!

5 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Premiumwriter: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
With all due respect brother, you’re a graduate of the great covenant university, please behave like one. Go back to elementary literature, read the works of Koofi Awoonor Williams, wole Soyinka to mention a few. Better still read David diop Africa my Africa. Stop displaying ignorance on every thread in disguise of preaching repentance. It’s becoming stale. Allow your common sense do the thinking for you.
Every now and then you spam topics preaching only Christ . I’m a Christian but then do you think it’s only Christians that would make heaven ? Argue intelligently my man. Not every time you attribute spirituality to everything. You’re one of the reason the black nation is backward. No room for invention and growth because we attribute everything to a supreme being
baba in his eyes now its a demon that's speaking thru you to prevent him from doing God's work.

For religious people any advice is a demonic attack

4 Likes

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Villain7: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
My prayers for him.
Hail Mary...

1 Like

Re: Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill by Aderewah: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:

Leave him to wallow in his ignorance. Sango did not turn to stone but Elijah flew to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.