Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Isn't this a rubber ear? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isn't this a rubber ear? (614 Views)

Isn't This Tinubu? , Or My Eye De Pain Me / Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't this a rubber ear? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
The rubber ear grin

Nigerians knows nothing!

Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by pyyxxaro: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wetin do the former ear
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
ezenwajosh:
The rubber ear grin

Nigerians knows nothing!

It is a rubber ear to Igbos who has left their thinking faculty in the manuplative hands of their supreme leader.
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Only morons with rubber brain know its rubber ear.
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

It is a rubber ear to Igbos who has left their thinking faculty in the manuplative hands of their supreme leader.

You mean I needed KANU to tell me that ear bent so well and easily like a synthetic rubber?

I need KANU to notice the other picture has two ears instead of one?
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by Ojiofor: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
ezenwajosh:

You mean I needed KANU to tell me that ear bent so well and easily like a synthetic rubber?

I need KANU to notice the other picture has two ears instead of one?

If Nnamdi Kanu didn't tell you Buhari is late you wont take a second look at his ears.
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

If Nnamdi Kanu didn't tell you Buhari is late you wont take a second look at his ears.

Maybe its supposed to be looked at a second time

If your president can SAY REPENTED BOKOHARAM MEMBERS TO BE REINTGRATED INTO THE SOCIETY AND ARM FORCES THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK HIS EARS TOO

HAVEN'T THEY SUPRISE YOU ENOUGH?

Oh I forgot nothing shocks a Nigerian anymore
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by Ojiofor: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Maybe its supposed to be looked a second time with the way its looking

Continue gazing at Buhari's ears and nose.
Re: Isn't this a rubber ear? by helinues: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
@ op's age..

Hian!

(1) (Reply)

EDO POLITICS: Tame Ize-iyamu's "Lions And Tigers" For Peace To Reign- Onaiwu / The Greatest Coward In Nigeria / Finance Minister Counters Presidency, Says Food Prices Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.