Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) (40876 Views)

Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
No matter who stays wt obaseki.

Obaseki 4 d lost

We say no 2 tax collectors in Edo

Obaseki, we have tested and fail us

Edo no fit be Abia

1 Like

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
MakindeSam:
With the way things are progressing, Obaseki has lost the election. I am in serious pain about it though.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
akure1stson:
nothing dey happen.

Abia state is for Obaseki 100%

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
noakchukibadan:
Game over. Are these not the same people he swore in at night ?
grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
kahal29:

The Deputy Speaker of Edo Assembly, Hon. Yekini Idiaye, and four other elected members including Hon. Emmanuel Agbaje, Hon. Nosayaba Okunbor, Hon. Dumez Ugiagbe, and Hon. Vincent Uwadiae have declared support for #POIGANI and the @OfficialAPCNg in the Sept. 19 election.

This makes it a total number of 17 elected members of the Edo Assembly, out of 24, who have announced their support for our party and will be mobilizing their constituencies to vote the APC.
17 elected members you said? grin. Okay
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
This Election is showing the desperado of thieves, why will they follow OBASEKI whom is coming with a revolutionary of putting in prison all the looters after the election? grin

So many of you comment here without proper view based on mindless ignorance associated with evil dice!

Put together all the people going to Ize-iyamu and would later go to him, and tell me if they are more than the Benin people who is tired of looters!

Please Leave Foolishness
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Yus2020: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Let them go
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
ugodson:
Forget all these people,if only EDO people will stand their ground!
#Say No To tax collectors!!!
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by ZAWs: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Whoever they supports FAILS..

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by gbemishile: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
obaseki betrayed it's unforgivable

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will steal losen the election. I have bin tolding pipol that we are not on grand for obasek in Edo state.

Forget all this deflections, its a mire propagandist not to distract obaseki

PDP Must lose Edo
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by charlesdprof(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
From what is on ground, Ize Iyamu is set to win this election. My analysis: Edo North(37% of voters): APC Ize Iyamu to win massively. Edo South(51% of voters): APC Ize Iyamu to win with slight margin. Edo Central(12% of voters): PDP Obaseki to win with slight margin. Ize Iyamu is a goalll!

6 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by oseman(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is pure politics. I pity people who think Obaseki is finished. Some politicians would not like to join him in PDP, who were hitherto in APC. But don't forget the many that have silently joined him in PDP. He has almost all the local government chairmen who were once APC. Obaseki is still the man to beat. What is the hullabaloo all about?
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Amdoyin(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Aaronzy:
Las Las PDP no go get candidate cos even Obaseki go soon go APC
lol. I was visibly angry with someone right before me but mere looking at your comment. I got no option but to laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SaintLucia: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
oseman:
This is pure politics. I pity people who think Obaseki is finished. Some politicians would not like to join him in PDP, who were hitherto in APC. But don't forget the many that have silently joined him in PDP. He has almost all the local government chairmen who were once APC. Obaseki is still the man to beat. What is the hullabaloo all about?
I feel your pain through this your OBUBUYAYA analysis grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Iwo omo Abia jati jati yii. grin

Abia kill you there, foolish soul.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by OVIHINNO(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
promotervickky:
This Election is showing the desperado of thieves, why will they follow OBASEKI whom is coming with a revolutionary of putting in prison all the looters after the election? grin

So many of you comment here without proper view based on mindless ignorance associated with evil dice!

Put together all the people going to Ize-iyamu and would later go to him, and tell me if they are more than the Benin people who is tired of looters!

Please Leave Foolishness
How did ur Obesak fund the Tax Collectors largees? Where is Obaseki Commissioner caught with $2m in France? Mind you he was with HE when he was arrested with the money. You don't defend the indefeasible without sounding stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by SmartPolician: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:

The thing don dey pain this Igbo man well.

There's nothing like pain here

I am just trying to correct a senseless Nairalander
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by mankind101(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
aleeyus:
Na Tinubu cos all dis wahala
Tinubu will never go unpunished
. What is tinubu own here ? Are you okay at all

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by vinboss: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hahahah. Na dis same election obaseki wan win abi na another one

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Ukiadepoju(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
legba1:

seriously...I been following the trend for a long time too.....back to the days of Fayose....Ambode.....Adeleke of Osun etc

now tell yourself the truth, was all the people u mentioned not rigged out? even the 2019 presidential election was rigged, let me tell you the truth, if election is free and fair in Nigeria you will see the WILL of the people, Ekiti state, Osun state and that of Ambode, we all knew what happen... pray that PDP do not have power back, what will befall APC will be calamity and APC will be death and buried.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Bighead9: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

See another round of wailing. grin grin grin

Abeg, take it easy, suicide is not the solution right now. angry grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by martineverest(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
jUeLiZ:
I tell you,,, nothing come out fr their decamp...I just hope obaseki will understand this and not get himself intimidated by this hooligans...we r behind him...

#saynotogodfatherisminnigeria
they are just for media...I don't see average Edo man voting apc..even with federal might,APC have never convincingly won in Edo state.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Aaronzy: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

e pain you

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
No matter who stays wt obaseki.

Obaseki 4 d post
Stale!

We say no 2 godfatherism in Edo

Obaseki, we have tested and trust u

Edo no fit be Lagos
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Ukiadepoju(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
jrusky:
And Edo is not Lagos

Now its getting clearer Edo is Lagos.

I said it then that this slogan might spell doom for Obaseki though I was lately his supporter because I'm on pdp side but the two main political strategist and the genius master election riggers are from SW and The North but some useless miscalculation mofos attacked me and started calling me afonja or aboki forgetting the biggest silly in the world is someone being deceived and he or she start deceiving himself or herself.

Politics is not about chest beating hell no its about calculation and strategy. The same people that used their miscalculated brain to relegated themselves to nobody in Nigeria political podium are on their way to knock Obaseki out.

and you ended up not making sense
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Abia kill you there, foolish soul.

Lol, Coming from an Ngwa boy grin Anyways your father is the foolish soul not me.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Christology:
Edo state has 9 assembly members, courtesy of obaseki , he said the 14 that were not inaugurated are oshimole boys, 4 Don defect from the 9 including deputy speaker, remaining 5 ,
²/³ Don dey ready oooooo
if u know what I mean.
five have left him
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Lol, Coming from an Ngwa boy grin Anyways your father is the foolish soul not me.

Your mum is the most foolish here together with all your clan...Animal.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Oga,the news is not in any reputable news site
APC should stop peddling lies
channels have aired it.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Ukiadepoju(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
dalass:

Was about to type the same thing! grin

Where are all the Edo no be Lagos people?

This one that they have already turned Obaseki to an orphan in Edo? grin

and as the INEC chairman, you have declared POY winner abi? keep leaving in APC propaganda, election is not won on nairaland.....come to Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Asari Dokubo Supports Atiku Abubakar, Dismisses Fayose, Tambuwal / The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos) / Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.