Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) (40864 Views)

Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by AgbariOjukwu1: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

My mum is the most foolish here together with all my clan...I'm also an Animal and I enjoy being stupid too just like my harlot sisters, We inherited it from our father.

Wow, Alright cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Wow, Alright cheesy

That's how we roll, no respect for subhumans like you, I will hit you more harder if you mess up around me..We are not like other foolish Nigerians taking shiiit... Otu nnegi there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by tinsel: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=KingOfTheSouthS post=92413208]IGNORE ALL THIS PEOPLE DUMPING OBASEKI KIND OF NEWS... SOME OF THIS NEWS NA FAKE.[/quoteco

Consolation

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Besk: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1360194/breaking-edo-deputy-speaker-others-dump-obaseki-ize-iyamu/

Yet another politician misled and destroyed by IPOB. Once IPOB supports you, you’re a goner! Ask Jonathan, Atiku, Fayose, Saraki, Ambode. Once IPOB start singing your praise, you are not only finished, you’re completely finished!

Obaseki is not only losing the coming elections, he’s losing it by a landslide.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Doyin2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
tesppidd:
Edo election is already over even before it started.

One thing that a lot of people fail to realize is that they are a lot of disgruntled PDP members at grassroots level who know that Obaseki shared billions to the tax collectors in Abuja PDP NWC without anything getting to them.

They are very angry and there will be more defections.

Obaseki shared billions of naira to PDP tax collectors yet he blackmailed his former party members with purported money sharing agitation.

This is the highest level of hypocrisy . Obaseki deserves to face the firing squad.

Edo is definitely not Lagos because Lagos is working and far better than Edo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by duwdu: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Charly68:
The man that came to upstage Mr Fix it in his days can not and must not be taken for granted in politics ..he has politics in his blood even as a labour leader..we all witnessed his rugged capacity to cause a shaking when time deserve it..Even the folks that conspired against him in his party failed to admit that they won presidential election partly on the strength of the man's character and discipline...If Oshiomoleh should lose his seat as Chairman of his party because of the conspiracy of a man he brought into power on a platter of gold,it will be too bad for his foot soldiers to deny him of their loyalty when he need them most. Obaseki made a very grievous error,some of his colleagues brainwashed him and used him against his benefactor. The best treatment for him is to show him real political game and that is what we are seeing, The ship is moving now and all those who are left behind will be thrown offside for the next 4 years ..It is a battle the APC can not afford to lose .

Correct; your head dey dia.

P34c3

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by yommen: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
lawalosky:
Let them go. Bunch of greedy idiots.

ObaSha2020

So it is greed to stay with your original party, right. They are all APC members in the first place. Try to think constructively.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Wettoid123: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingthreat:
Obaseki must have really stepped on toes.

no he didnt step on toes,before obaseki became the governor of this state he was not popular must of the appointments were oshiomhole loyalist

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by shugabasbn: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hope it is not an audio decamp
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
promotervickky:
This Election is showing the desperado of thieves, why will they follow OBASEKI whom is coming with a revolutionary of putting in prison all the looters after the election? grin

So many of you comment here without proper view based on mindless ignorance associated with evil dice!

Put together all the people going to Ize-iyamu and would later go to him, and tell me if they are more than the Benin people who is tired of looters!

Please Leave Foolishness
lol this one just dey console himself. Remember obaseki just paid some tax collectors.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
MakindeSam:
With the way things are progressing, Obaseki might lose the election. I won't be happy about it though.
and you will be sad .

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Wettoid123: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
as the tough gets going the going gets tough
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Christology:
Edo state has 9 assembly members, courtesy of obaseki , he said the 14 that were not inaugurated are oshimole boys, 4 Don defect from the 9 including deputy speaker, remaining 5 ,
²/³ Don dey ready oooooo
if u know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by michealewela: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
martineverest:
they are just for media...I don't see average Edo man voting apc..even with federal might,APC have never convincingly won in Edo state.
Please tell me a reason an everage Edo man would vote for obaseki?

9 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Ukiadepoju(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
ZAWs:
Whoever they supports FAILS..
observe the rules of grammatical Concord... They "support" "fail" olodo

1 Like

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by duwdu: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
jrusky:
And Edo is not Lagos

Now its getting clearer Edo is Lagos.

I said it then that this slogan might spell doom for Obaseki though I was lately his supporter because I'm on pdp side but the two main political strategist and the genius master election riggers are from SW and The North but some useless miscalculation mofos attacked me and started calling me afonja or aboki forgetting the biggest silly in the world is someone being deceived and he or she start deceiving himself or herself.

Politics is not about chest beating hell no its about calculation and strategy. The same people that used their miscalculated brain to relegated themselves to nobody in Nigeria political podium are on their way to knock Obaseki out.

Hmm.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by michealewela: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
martineverest:
they are just for media...I don't see average Edo man voting apc..even with federal might,APC have never convincingly won in Edo state.
In 2012, oshiomole got 18/18.

5 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Danwakae(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
tesppidd:
Edo election is already over even before it started.

One thing that a lot of people fail to realize is that they are a lot of disgruntled PDP members at grassroots level who know that Obaseki shared billions to the tax collectors in Abuja PDP NWC without anything getting to them.

They are very angry and there will be more defections.

That's assumption...and main reason some Obaseki's loyalists are moving to APC, Obaseki bought all PDP in Edo and fails to compensate his loyal APC factions, and many of those leaving Obaseki are those appointed by Oshobaba, without Oshobaba getting those guys from Gov Obaseki, it would be a great humiliation to Oshobaba, as such , the PDP right from 2015(2015 because Kazeem is the only PDP that has left, he was in APC in 2015), is still intact , no defection , they have all been settled ... The APC seems to be maping out the strategy they used against the PDP in Bayelsa , while the PDP is combining the Rivers and Akwa ibom stretegies for the election... The APC does mainly mass campigns in each LGA, as the Baba himselves is leading the campigns , while the PDP are into markets, town hall, village square campaigns, with various groups, operation mobilise your area.
...let's see the strategy that will win the day join with the thugs trooping into Edo state on both parties...where I am in Edo north, the APC , have tag the election Oshobaba Last Fight [ OLF]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Patrick6600: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
see below
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Wettoid123: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
and you will be sad .

i will be sad for real meaning that state we go back to the hands of agberoo sympathy vote no go work for this one oooo.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by michealewela: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Danwakae:

That's assumption...and main reason some Obaseki's loyalists are moving to APC, Obaseki bought all PDP in Edo and fails to compensate his loyal APC factions, and many of those leaving Obaseki are those appointed by Oshobaba, without Oshobaba getting those guys from Gov Obaseki, it would be a great humiliation to Oshobaba, as such , the PDP right from 2015(2015 because Kazeem is the only PDP that has left, he was in APC in 2015), is still intact , no defection , they have all been settled ... The APC seems to be maping out the strategy they used against the PDP in Bayelsa , while the PDP is combining the Rivers and Akwa ibom stretegies for the election... The APC does mainly mass campigns in each LGA, as the Baba himselves is leading the campigns , while the PDP are into markets, town hall, village square campaigns, with various groups, operation mobilise your area.
...let's see the strategy that will win the day join with the thugs trooping into Edo state on both parties...where I am in Edo north, the APC , have tag the election Oshobaba Last Fight [ OLF]
So, the apc candidate and his supporters came from apga abi? One way analysts.

6 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by ola4laef: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
aleeyus:
Na Tinubu cos all dis wahala Tinubu will never go unpunished
i can't stop laughing �

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Dalby(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Giverz: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
I said it. More will still defect.By now Obaseki should be peeing in his panties. And people like Crusoe will not tell him the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2020

even if all the PDP loyalists decamp to APC, my prayer is with Obaseki....

d end would justify d means.......
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Essential(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Look out the way people and house of assembly members are decamping. Obaseki eyes will clear when his wife finally live him for Oshomolele.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by seguno2: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
kestolove95:
Obaseki Dem go show u say edo is not just Lagos but worst than Lagos

Were these decampees ever with him or they were part of those who were never with him

1 Like

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by seguno2: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
grin obaseki is finished just wait and see may we not have the support of people with badluck amen.

Support of those who campaign for cultists and thieves

1 Like

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by JAMO84: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
grin obaseki is finished just wait and see may we not have the support of people with badluck amen.

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by hollywater: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
kestolove95:
Obaseki Dem go show u say edo is not just Lagos but worst than Lagos
Mumu like you. When are u o' yes members will at once be reasonable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / Governor El-Rufai Weeps On Meeting Boy Whose Eyes Were Removed By Ritualists / Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.