Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) (40880 Views)

Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
alen4smith:
lol this one just dey console himself. Remember obaseki just paid some tax collectors.

Tax Collectors Committee I hail una o

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wettoid123:

i will be sad for real meaning that state we go back to the hands of agberoo sympathy vote no go work for this one oooo.
are you now telling me Obaseki that refused to swear in 14 members of his state house of assembly is no more among the professional Agbnero? Was it not those agberos that took him there? I beg find something else to say .you don't know Agberos have masters but when they serve well .they will be free to stand alone but obaseki failed to lean well before starting to graduating himself unfortunately he has indomin generation as his supporters majorly on line grin who do not lean well from elders before they start calling themselves elders. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Jaboranky(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obaseki sorry,pls anyone have idea on how to retrieve my glo line after six months, cos I don't understand what the lady at glo office is telling me ooo,that its not possible,I dey vex ooo,pls help ur brother with advice
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Danwakae(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
michealewela:

So, the apc candidate and his supporters came from apga abi? One way analysts.

I am not doing any analysis , I am only telling you what I have seen mainly in Edo north, Edo is not my state ... I'm in Edo cos of my job... When Pastor Ize-Iyamu left the PDP to APC , the PDP members he meant there in 2016, are still there , I don't want to go into details , but u can check the Edo election RESULTS in both state and federal in 2015(without Pastor Ize-Iyamu) and 2019(with pastor) and see yourself since u don't know the main actors here... Tho, Obaseki has been a very lighter weight in Edo politics , but pls try to confirm, u will know that he has collected some heavy weight from Oshobaba who has been helping against the PDP since 2015 , to join the PDP ... I am not a member of any politcal party, our boss(Dangote) is not a politician, I don't support any party... I don't want to give it to Obaseki (1) "federal might" may play and favour Oshobaba , main fear of those moving to APC (2) It's Oshobaba last fight ... Mark my monicker pls
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by dalass(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ukiadepoju:

and as the INEC chairman, you have declared POY winner abi? keep leaving in APC propaganda, election is not won on nairaland.....come to Edo state

Okay oh..

I'm not coming to Edo state...We're watching in 3D cool cool
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by gawu1: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
It's good the traitorous ones are showing themselves earlier.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Traitorous ones you said? When they stood with him throughout his fight with OshoBaba in APC, you people didn't call them traitorous ones.
APC is their party and they have decided to remain there. Obaseki had billions to buy his own way and that of his deputy into PDP. At least they have played their own roles for him supporting him for good three years. I believe, as politicians, their decision to remain in apc is to safeguard their own political futures too and such should be respected.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nigeria Politics Is Full Of Gold-digging betrayers
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Amdoyin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
If you want to win an election,pls beg ipob miscreant not to support you.
bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
most of this politician will not be seen on election to vote... obaseki should not be afraid . let the common man decide
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by 4tomandchi: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Traitors the earlier the better. Obaseki Son of Oba... Edo dey behind you.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by BeSnappy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eyaa! But any way, Edo no be Lagos. Hahahaha!
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Donaldomo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
The summary is that 4 legislators out of the 9 that were inaugurated have decamped! So, I'm sure you understand that it is game over for obasek.

Some of us are from Edo as well.

Eriokanmi:
You're talking of past developments. I meant the defection which had taken place previously. The most recent one before yekini was agbaje last weekend fro. Akoko edo constituency 2. Yekini declated only today. Who are the new 4 others?

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Donaldomo:
The summary is that 4 legislators out of the 9 that were inaugurated have decamped! So, I'm sure you understand that it is game over for obasek.

Some of us are from Edo as well.

Okay. That's all i can say. Please vote Ize-iyamu, if truly you're from edo and we vote obaseki. Good luck to us both
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ukiadepoju:

now tell yourself the truth, was all the people u mentioned not rigged out? even the 2019 presidential election was rigged, let me tell you the truth, if election is free and fair in Nigeria you will see the WILL of the people, Ekiti state, Osun state and that of Ambode, we all knew what happen... pray that PDP do not have power back, what will befall APC will be calamity and APC will be death and buried.

Please listen to yourself.... APC also rigged Saraki in kwara abi? You just want to keep defending what is not defendable. Are you telling me PDP did not rig in all of these States you mentioned? Please accept defeat atleast for once.

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by noakchukibadan: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Donaldomo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
The guy wearing a hat is my House of Assembly member. He's among those who decamped. It's game over for Obasek.

SaintLucia:
grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by wonder233: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nope, was actually talking about your father
Who gave birth to a hypocrite
AgbariOjukwu1:

You must be referring to your father not me.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by golddare: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1360194/breaking-edo-deputy-speaker-others-dump-obaseki-ize-iyamu/

Imagine that! These were the people Obaseki fought and supported and damn the consequences. Naija politicians I hail thee.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by EDOLUWA: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Set of selfish disgruntled politicians all over the country. At the end of the day INEC should conduct free and fair election and the security operatives should not take side. Let the electorates determine who govern Edo State and not this stomach politician that are decamping because of their selfish agendas.
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by authority2006(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kriss216:
It's good the traitorous ones are showing themselves earlier.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Trust me, those who will stay and undermine the party's success in the election will be more than those who openly decamped.

BTW: You guys should free Ambode of your madness. He made mistakes and he has made peace with it. Ambode could have been easily impeached if he tried to fight dirty. His case was totally different from that of Obaseki. I wouldn't expect you to understand because many of you understand nothing about politics

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Wettoid123: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
are you now telling me Obaseki that refused to swear in 14 members of his state house of assembly is no more among the professional Agbnero? Was it not those agberos that took him there? I beg find something else to say .you don't know Agberos have masters but when they serve well .they will be free to stand alone but obaseki failed to lean well before starting to graduating himself unfortunately he has indomin generation as his supporters majorly on line grin who do not lean well from elders before they start calling themselves elders. grin grin

i know, obaseki should have being patient just like fashola of lagos when he was governor but he wanted to walk suddenly which is very impossible

3 Likes

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by Davida33333: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Instead of being a political judge why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team for 2k if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!

Https:///08114536840?text=nairaland.

Let the result speak for itself!!!

Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by drskyfly007(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
They are either inconsequential decampees or PDP moles!
Re: Edo: Yekini Ideiye, 4 Others Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (Photo) by golddare: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1360194/breaking-edo-deputy-speaker-others-dump-obaseki-ize-iyamu/

Imagine that! These were the people Obaseki fought and supported and damn the consequences. He refused to issue another letter of proclamation to convey the parliament just because of them. Anyways everybody is fighting for their future. Naija politicians I hail thee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening / 12 Million Households To Get ₦‎8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.