Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Boko Haram: Military High Command’s Illegal Business. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Military High Command’s Illegal Business. (195 Views)

Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza / Amnesty International: Boko Haram, Military Killing Aged People Indiscriminately / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Military High Command’s Illegal Business. by zaozarum: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bulama Bukarti.

Following my tweet on the attack on Gov. Zulum. A very senior public servant wrote to me that it wasn’t BH but “a resistance & delay tactic by the Military to stop the Gov. from accessing Baga, the Center for the Military High Command’s illegal Multi-Million Naira Fishing Business.”

It was then that I understood what Gov. Zulum meant when he said it was “sabotage”.
The person that informed me perhaps knows the politics of the war against BH better than anyone else. He had been at the center (on behalf of his people) for years and is a very smart, educated man.

Accusations that military heads and their cronies don’t want this war to end and are sabotaging efforts is growing by the day. Nigerians are almost unanimous that they should be fired but Buhari has refused despite expiration of their two terms and their palpable failure.

https://www.facebook.com/1558310290/posts/10222867731272659/?d=n
Re: Boko Haram: Military High Command’s Illegal Business. by Nbotee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Shebi I talk am say it was staged... The military high command and some govt officials discovered a perfect cover and means for cashing out and d govt seems to have seen it as a means of keeping dem busy and distracted from meddling in politics

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pageant Director, Barry Avotu Johnson Joins AMAC 2021 Chairmanship Race / Oshiomhole's Last Ditch Effort To Truncate The Will Of Edo People Meets Resistan / Edo 2020: Pastor Ize-iyamu At The Villa, Received APC Flag As Party's Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.