Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe (72375 Views)

Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Very Affordable Beautiful Men's Clothing / Elegant And Beautiful Men's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Ethiopians and their kins are known to be beautiful people.They have the arab/caucasian look

cc ednited
I think they look completely negroid.

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lexy2014: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

No. Are they in the local league?

Who and who do u no in d local league?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
When a man spent time twisting and braiding his hair with sticks and butter, just know he is just an idiot with a lot of time on his hands
Sorry, real men have beard not curls
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
lexy2014:

Who and who do u no in d local league?
Enyimba Football Club of Aba. 3SC. MFM FC etc
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

Enyimba Football Club of Aba. 3SC. MFM FC etc

If u no these clubs, then there's no way u will say u don't no of arsenal
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by NtiObaEneke(f): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
lexy2014:

If u no these clubs, then there's no way u will say u don't no of arsenal
I thought Aresenal is another name for Man U. Are they not the Red Devil's of Britain?
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by IMAliyu(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
flemsy15:
So Men black African hair can grow this long?
I'm interested in their secret both diet & hair 'food'
The secret is probably genetics.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by MrJavaS: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Long hair does not fit black people. I mean even Chris browns hair is short.

Also those dudes ain't handsome. Thank God I'm a Nigerian
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Omoluabi16(m): 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
FunFact:

They have European or Arab DNA in them. Most probably offsprings from the raping of African women by the slave masters during that slave era, even our Fulani brothers were offsprings of Arabs raping African women. 100% African Hair would begin to loc after getting to a certain length.
Thanks bro. I know of the whitewashing of Africans through rape by the slave masters. So of course some africans will have significant european arab DNA in them. That should explain it.

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by lavenjcrown(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Now, I want someone to come out here and tell me they still living in sin, because if its were to be in Nigeria here, some people will see it as bad thing.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Omoluabi16(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Cute is an understatement. See me here battling to undo the damage chemical relaxers have done to my hair and yet see these men (men for that matter!) sporting beautiful, wavy natural locks.

I think the secret is genetic. People from those regions have naturally long hair and less beard.
Exactly..genes.

Abstain from fufu and watch your hair spring forth tongue
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by gift2xl: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hair no fit Blackman.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Incandescent(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why are Nigerian men like this? Anything black is disgusting in y'all eyes? You consciously and subconsciously encourage bleaching yet you all abuse Toke Makinwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Chimeluv(f): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Nice hair...
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Omoluabi16(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:

I think they look completely negroid.
Guess so.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by monichannel: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
Your handle

Ntiobaeneke or Enekentioba?

grin grin

I don't even know the meaning of that but we use it on people with big ears.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by dragunov: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe

And you can almost perceive the rancid odour emanating from their hair.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by luminouz(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mac12:

Lol, I am crying already

I feel u...speed on Mac12 level wink

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by kiddkash(m): 12:30am On Aug 04, 2020
sophirebenitez:

This smacks of self hatred. Because these people look like you.
sorry, but they don't
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by mariahAngel(f): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Hathor5:
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

Here's a gift for you : https://www.instagram.com/p/CBpU7mCpL2W/?igshid=1jwviy4h19d3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Nuttella:
So handsome, I could eat them. kiss
[/s]

carnivore
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ajl: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Those hairstyles are quite similar to those worn and captured on the wall of ancient Egypt monuments.

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ednited(f): 1:11am On Aug 04, 2020
NtiObaEneke:
The Afar is an ethnic group in the Horn of Africa, mainly in Eritrea, Djibouti and the Afar Region in Ethiopia, Africa. The Afar people are known as the toughest people in the world. For ages, they have lived in a place called the Magma chamber. This is a part of the earth that is very very hot and constantly witnesses volcanic eruptions.

The Afar people are believed to have existed since the 13th century. Very unique is their traditional hairstyles-the dayta hairstyle. The hairdo is styled and maintained by butter application. They use loads of cow fat and butter to style their hair. The curls are obtained with sticks ( something like a mini flex rod set) and the butter keeps it in shape for days and protected from the heat of the sun.

And guess who sport the hairdo? The men!! While their women simply braid their hair all back, the men go all out to style and set the hair with their traditional rollers.

They are really beautiful, these men I mean.

grin grin grin

Yeah, the Afar people of Ethiopia actually have the best teeth. They dring a good milk and treat it very well with their stick.

Also, the men are very protective of their women. We are proud to have them as part of us.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by wizelink(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2020
YOU WILL STILL SEE IGBO MEN THERE
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ednited(f): 1:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Ethiopians and their kins are known to be beautiful people.They have the arab/caucasian look

cc ednited

Yeah, the arab/caucasian look is seen mostly in the northern part of Ethiopia. The Southern Ethiopians resemble west africans. The harari/ hadere people of Ethiopia resembles Indians. The Benishanguls have different look. And the Afar people look like this.

All in one country! God bless Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by mentored: 1:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Mac12:
Beautiful indeed. No provoke me o

Mac no vex

Na konji Dey worry OP

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by ajl: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:
undecided ugly looking men with red eyes. These ones are so primitive I doubt if they have access to Internet so they can see what's happening around the globe

Sickness! One is imprisoned by unnecessary wants and held hostage by the things he doesn't own or one who is living in total freedom and free from any of the things that's holding you hostage. I am sure this people are worth more than your sorry ass. Abi, you still looking around to be employed while people like this do not rely on anyone.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by BennyDon: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Where's the beauty?

Feel like throwing the poster a hot semo

cool
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by baby124: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2020
ednited:

Yeah, the arab/caucasian look is seen mostly in the northern part of Ethiopia. The Southern Ethiopians resemble west africans. The harari/ hadere people of Ethiopia resembles Indians. The Benishanguls have different look. And the Afar people look like this.

All in one country! God bless Ethiopia
It’s Europeans that resemble them. Africans are very diverse in looks. Those Ethiopians don’t have any foreign blood, and this is why the rest of the world comes from us. Africans do not have one kind of look. Even West Africans do not have one kind of look or DNA. Ethiopian and East African DNA has not even been well researched and, a component of which is classified as “Unknown”. where European DNA has been identified. There is a component of their DNA that is still unknown and cannot be matched with other races and even Africans.

2 Likes

Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Cousin9999: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2020
zoedew:
Jobless men!

I think they're herders, so they are in fact employed.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Cousin9999: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2020
baby124:

It’s Europeans that resemble them. Africans are very diverse in looks. They don’t have any foreign blood, this is why the rest of the world comes from us. Africans do not have one kind of look. Even West Africans do not have one kind of look or DNA.

Tell them again.

Africans have every feature. Other races have a few. Obviously, they'll always resemble us, never the other way around.
Re: The Beautiful Men Of The Afar Tribe by Cousin9999: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2020
ajl:

Sickness! One is imprisoned by unnecessary wants and held hostage by the things he doesn't own or one who is living in total freedom and free from any of the things that's holding you hostage. I am sure this people are worth more than your sorry ass. Abi, you still looking around to be employed while people like this do not rely on anyone.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / Checkout This 2-Year-Old Boy's Hairstyle That Has Gone Viral (Photos) / Would You Dress Your Son Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.