Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out (58722 Views)

WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 – Check Updated Timetable / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Maybe this man never did secondary school in Nigeria
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by mentored: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
xynerise:

Even in the midst of pandemic where things are difficult to put in order, you still consider religion first?

I hate it when people start their comment with I am a Christian or Muslim before talking Rubbish

Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Brandonx(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
So if they don't attend the service for a couple days they might die?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MT: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
xynerise:

Even in the midst of pandemic where things are difficult to put in order, you still consider religion first?

I'ma Christian but not a religious person. There are some Christians that are so religious, same applies to muslims. We need to be able to respect other people's beliefs and accommodate them if we can. An action can guarantee peace sometimes. It won't hurt WAEC to shift a single subject for them to observe their prayers.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:
I'm a Christian but let us be tolerant. WAEC can as well reschedule the timetable to accommodate their praying time. Let this hatred between Muslim and Christian stop please. No one can fight for the almighty.
if I miss going to church on Sundays 4 out of the 52 in a year does that take my life away? There are things we call common sense
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MT: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
mentored:

I hate it when people start their comment with I am a Christian or Muslim before talking Rubbish

Mtchew

Your choice.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by GallantDuke(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Immediately I saw MURIC, I knew that it will be about senseless issue. Because MURIC and senseless issues are like this

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by dalass(f): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
LifeQuest:
Why is this man crying than the bereaved? I believe the time table is no stranger to the Ministry of Education

The minister for education is a mallam self, so he could have complained. This idiot should have cried out when mosques were shut for lockdown, again when the students were ordered not to participate before sane people interfered....He should just leave things.. Its the whole of West African country not just this religious -centric country

Now things are falling in line and finally the poor students are about to finally write the WAEC exam, the religious bigot has come.. He's crying as usual to try and truncate the exam.... May God rid us of this nincompoop! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
ojun50:
Right from time I see this man has escape goat, if Muslim like make them no write am

No, Muslims will write the papers because WAEC will undoubtedly readjust the timetable to allow Muslim candidates to observe jumma

oscarsam:
is so simple, Muslim students can leave the Waec for prayers on Friday.
No need to worry, Allah will perform a miracle, each of them will get A1 in the said subjects.
Nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by bosmann11: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:
is so simple, Muslim students can leave the Waec for prayers on Friday.
No need to worry, Allah will perform a miracle, each of them will get A1 in the said subjects.

Nonsense...
You actually reasoned like a fool

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by boss221: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
D way student wan take dis waec na only God know... U no read u no enter class waiting u wan go write.. Some people go just write their names come out

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by BabaO2: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:
I'm a Christian but let us be tolerant. WAEC can as well reschedule the timetable to accommodate their praying time. Let this hatred between Muslim and Christian stop please. No one can fight for the almighty.
you are not a Christian, stop disguising. This stewpid mentality must stop, same way a senator was saying he went to pray during which a motion was moved against his wish.. , Nigeria is not an Islamic country, why the sudden hand twisting by few unknown group?

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MT: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fourwinds:
if I miss going to church on Sundays 4 out of the 52 in a year does that take my life away? There are things we call common sense

I understand your view but you will agree our disposition to issues vary. Sometimes, we need to do what is not convenient to stop tragedy.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Premiumwriter: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
abbey621:
Muric has a point but calling WAEC satanic is just foolish! In every country, the examination bodies are to respect traditions and religious systems. I'm sure even in 9ja, if WAEC should fix exams on Sundays, many people would protest vehemently. This just goes to highlight another problem with 9ja, apart from dealing with political and traditional nuisance, we must also consider the weight of religious crybabies like Muric.
guy pple wrote jamb on Sunday and heaven did not fall.

I'm sure you were not even aware of it.

Besides Sunday is weekend while Friday is a work day.

This is not about religion. Waec is a secular body and in a multi religious nation like ours, it should not be forced to obey the rules of religion.

It's governing principle should be independent. If you as a student wants to work with it then fine if not, no one will force you.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MT: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
BabaO2:
you are not a Christian, stop disguising. This stewpid mentality must stop, same way a senator was saying he went to pray during which a motion was moved against his wish.. , Nigeria is not an Islamic country, why the sudden hand twisting by few unknown group?

I wont go through that blind alley with you. It's pointless and needless talking to a brick wall.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:

May Christians should forget writing the exam because the Bible said pray without season...

Yoruba man saying he is a Christian is an Insult to Christianity.

Christianity is strange to yorubaland.

What they are known for are IFA and Muslim.

Maybe you can say u are Pentecostal coz that is another branch of Yoruba Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by YenYo: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Who supplies this man premium weed undecided

He should be ignored.

Attention seeking clown.

WAEC is a west African examination body written all over west Africa by students. It not owned by only Nigerians.

Someone should calm him down and explain this to him.

Dimbat
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MT: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
You know if we go for right or wrong, it will worsen the issue. I just look at it from the perspective of peace. There is no price higher to accommodate peace.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
dangermouse:
An inconsequential number of muslims registered and will sit for the exams along with thier Christian counterparts on equally inconsequential days that can never derail any serious minded person from serving his/her God. Muric is just playing to the gallarey.

You're nothing but a typical hypocrite. Imagine WAEC fixed papers on inconsequential Sundays! Inconsequential number of Nigerian Christians wouldn't hesitate to call on USA and UK to see how Nigerian Christians are being persecuted. That timetable like before, will be adjusted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by romeocares2: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
This man should also have attacked CORONAVIRUS that prevented everybody from praying at the Church or Mosque for the last 4 months. This time table is just as it has always been for the last 30yrs. No need for all these incitements. Nigeria surely will be united and overcome all these parochial, divisive, hateful, and inciting leaders.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by sandygechy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
What else do u expect from a full grown idiotic religious bigot? This man stinks!!!!!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by BabaO2: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:

I wont go through that blind alley with you. It's pointless and needless talking to a brick wall.
coward
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by oscarsam(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
bosmann11:
You actually reasoned like a fool

Thanks for your perfect view.
you can as well sensitise your people on the upcoming Miracle from Allah, so no need writing the Waec.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Danwakae(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Juanmike:
Yes, it is anti Muslim and likely Christian.

It's not anti-muslim

Will WAEC stop u from observing your daily salats ?... When I was in school then , I thought like this muric man, but I was meant to understand that , weekend are resting days , inasmuch as we can't attend class on weekend , we also can't write exams on weekends (resting days)... It's so unfortunate that our jumat service is on Friday ... So unfortunate also for those seven days Adventist christians who worship on Saturday, they have also complained about GCE been fixed for weekend.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
But these Christian people at WAEC headquarters are damn too stubborn and insensitive. You did the same wrong thing in 2015, you were forced to do the right thing. You repeated it in 2018, you were forced to respect Muslims rights. Why repeating the same again in 2020? Bunch of insensitive pricks!

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Gamesmart: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
They should go and pray and ignore the exams then.

Western education is haram!

They should go to madrassas, pray from morning to night and be experts in reciting the Quran.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by anayolity: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Which kind silly people be this nah angry angry angry angry
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
d students can decide not to write d exam and go to pray
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by ogbuefi677(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kwamecron:
U see why religion will destroy the world...

Inpaticular this one...

They are not peaceful has they clams
Islam will destroy the world,not religion as a whole.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by bbbabes(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Everyone just dey agitate
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Enyimbamercedes: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
If I talk now...
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by dangermouse(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
authority2006:

You're nothing but a typical hypocrite. Imagine WAEC fixed papers on inconsequential Sundays! Inconsequential number of Nigerian Christians wouldn't hesitate to call on USA and UK to see how Nigerian Christians are being persecuted. That timetable like before, will be adjusted
The hypocrite here is you. Now run along!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.