Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out (58719 Views)

WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 – Check Updated Timetable / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by stickle(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
I am trying very hard to comprehend this level of ignorance.
Somebody should remind him that every week has five working days including Friday, they can't undo this.
Who God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by sans17(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
I always appreciate prof's passion for the defense of Islam.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by inyenejo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Say NO to this terror!sts organisation called religion of piss only if u are a sane mind .
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Friend22(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Sleekfingers:

how about traditional religion? Your bloody religion is your private business....no country will move forward if they attach religious nonsense to more serious matter,,,,,no wonder this bleeding is backward.... In this 21st century?

And you think you are making any sense with this your false equivalence.
Since you are claiming traditional worshippers go to our schools .
Tell us the days they worship then since you claim to know so much.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Friend22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
SegFault:

Bros we tire. Religion is a failed project it should just go, I hope we overgrow it someday.

I understand your kind .
You want to throw religion out of the window so we can start living like animals.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Friend22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
anonimi:

Majority based on what census please
Based on birth rate ,you can't argue it that Muslims.are more.
You know you kuffaar(non muslims) like doing family planning hence have fewer number of kids.
It's not even debatable!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Friend22(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
inyenejo:
Say NO to this terror!sts organisation called religion of piss only if u are a sane mind .
Where this one from come self?!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Friend22(m): 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
stickle:
I am trying very hard to comprehend this level of ignorance.
Somebody should remind him that every week has five working days including Friday, they can't undo this.
Who God has blessed no man can curse

What's this one saying?
Somebody is asking and seeking for our God given right to worship guaranteed by the Nigeria constitution yet some bonehead feels we should not talk but tag along like some brainless zombies.

What do must of you Christians take us for?!
Fools?!

I guess if an exam was fixed on Sunday, even your "Almighty GOs" will cry foul yet, we see these Christian bigots flooding every threat that involves muslims demanding for their rights that does not even concern the christians in anyway blabbing nonsense.

What is wrong in shifting or adjusting the time table?

I can see the tolerance now.
Indeed Christians are the most peaceful and tolerant group of persons.

Bunch of bigoted hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Sleekfingers: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Friend22:

And you think you are making any sense with this your false equivalence.
Since you are claiming traditional worshippers go to our schools .
Tell us the days they worship then since you claim to know so much.

so u think say na only your brainwashed religions people dey practice? Keep displaying your ignorance by thinking that traditional worshipper aint in our schools....

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
mayklef:
yoruba muslims, d worse set of pipol in Nigeria after fulanis.....i don't see d actualization of d Oduduwa republic dream as long as this Fulani ass licking maggots are a part of d plan
And Yoruba christains are the worst set of hypocrites in Nigeria. you can create your whatever republic in your village.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Abi Oloriburuku ni Muric ni? Wetin concern MURIC with WAEC TIMETABLE ?
read to understand
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Haywhymido(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
dangermouse:
. A pity u lack comprehensive skills. Read what i posted and maybe u will see that ur the one that is sick and needs a doctor. Now run along, go play with ur mates.
You refered to your fellow human beings as inconsequential, who the hell do you think you are you are nothing but a nincompoop. Moreover, I am glad you knew I am not your mate, it would be a shame to be your mate.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
wellmax:
Haven lost relevance, this MURIC idiot is seeking another round of attention. Whoever made this man a Professor is supposed to be stoned to death
Is that all your religion teaches you?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by OLULAW: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
MT:

Stop calling people myopic in a public forum. Be courteous. You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. Don't enforce your opinion on me. It's not compulsory we see life same way.

Continue being myopic for that is precisely what you are. Denying it doesn’t change anything. And, you can’t stop me from affirming reality. This is the 21st century and not the 19th. OKAY? Myopic woman.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Some religion fanatics are scattered here, any little complaint related to Islam and Muslim becomes their problem. Now, the question is; how does MURIC's complaints affect your life? Are you the body he complained to?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Useless man. Always finding faults in everything just to be relevant to his fellow head slammers

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abdulmujeeb52:
And Yoruba christains are the worst set of hypocrites in Nigeria. you can create your whatever republic in your village.
you are a potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Lastmankc(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
And this idiot is a professor? I spit on is bald head
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by dragunov: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ijaya123:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/08/muric-rejects-waecs-anti-muslim.html?m=1

Oda bi wipe ori man yi ti daru patapata. Abi werey ni prof yi ni? Imagine some goons hete in thos forum liking his comments. Religion sha.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by xilo1717(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2020
��‍♂️ Africa and their wahala
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Saheedidowu: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2020
In this period, jummat prayer has been on hold for a while now. If the lockdown continue throughout the period of waec, then Muslim students can participate in the exams. MURIC only have to show concern to prevent such occurrence in future.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by luluman: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2020
ojun50:
Right from time I see this man has escape goat, if Muslim like make them no write am
After all, NECO is there.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by snowball11(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Why do these people always use violence as a means of negotiation? undecided

The religion is tantamount to violence! wink
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by DedeNkem: 3:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Imposing your dumb religious on others should be a crime! All religion!!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by anonimi: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Friend22:
Based on birth rate ,you can't argue it that Muslims.are more.
You know you kuffaar(non muslims) like doing family planning hence have fewer number of kids.
It's not even debatable!

Thanks for confirming that you don't know what you are talking about, until you provide the source of your numbers.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by dangermouse(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Haywhymido:
You are sick, try to visit a doctor and don't let hatred kill you. If you aren't sick you won't refer to your human beings as inconsequential
Since u lack comprehension abillity let me explain. I only refered to thier numbers in play, given the scenerio at hand, as inconsequential and not the muslims. U really cannot be my mate see? Now run along boi.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Lanre0: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Muric should not mind the brainless Christian fanatics. Nigerian Muslims are solidly behind you.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by JustBeingFrank(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2020
These extremists again

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Leo588(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2020
You read the words of the writer you will see pure hatred, sadist and an anarchist.

These men claimed piss!

Why not just put up a good and a honourable writop?

Has he checked the time table of 2015-19?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Onare66(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2020
MURIC is fighting for his right, some stupid christians has been saying bla bla bla..... pls tell me where jesus tell you people to be going church on sunday, & i will tell where Almighting Allah tells the muslims to go to juma'ah every friday.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by cerpvad(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Are there no Muslim people on the board of WAEC to properly guide them?
Ijaya123:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/08/muric-rejects-waecs-anti-muslim.html?m=1
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by awoluyi(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2020
This is surely one of Nigeria quota system professors!
I am weeping for the country's education standard and it's future.
I have my doubt if this professor is aware of the fact that the best university is ranked 8th among African universities.
Anyway is a professor in one of the ASUU locked-down glorified secondary schools called a university in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.