Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” (31831 Views)

Obaseki: “if They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by IgboSomalia: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obaseki is frustrated

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Didi2d(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Baba do dey vex
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by PureGoldh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Election no be war

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by sageer1706(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Obaseki is already frustrated and showing sign of defeat even before the election

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by aybabz101: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
APC won't use direct violence, they have now upgraded their game to cooperate violence. They don't use thugs and street urchins anymore; they've figured out that it will create unnecessary outcry and unwanted media publications.

so, they now use the services of our corrupt police, elite police (DSS) and the military. Don't be surprise that soldiers will be redeployed from the NE to Ondo and Edo just to monitor civilian election.

In the last election in Ekiti state, soldiers and policemen were harassing and flogging prospective opposition voters. that is how low our security agencies are now!

my experience during the recent recruitment process of DSS made me know that this country is bleeped up. If competence, character and integrity can be blatantly overlooked in the recruitment process of the most elite security agency in this country, then corruption can never be curbed in this country.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Lumig: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
undecidedimagine what a governor is saying out of his mouth

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by AMvanquish: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
He should thread carefully. Federal Might is no child's play. Ask Kano State indigenes how they experienced fire during Inconclusive re-run that brought Ganduje back to power.
When Inec , Police , Army + thugs are all against you, what can you do.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by HolyTitus(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
I hope he'll personally be at the fore front holding cutlass and guns if the war begin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Tflex01: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

Lol... I'm telling you.

Those people that are more emotional rather than rational.

They will beat chest before elections and cry "betrayer" and "democracy has died" after elections.

The sensible Edolites know better.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Okuda(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

so a governor who is the cso of his state shoyld not protect it from political and physical violence and threats
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by colorsofrainbow: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

But I understand obaseki took campaign to Ngbuka Onitsha, Nkwo Nnewi, Abaomege, Upper Iweka. Pls how true is this?
ngeneukwuenu how far grin grin grin

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by ArticleBeast: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
continue encouraging him till he end up his life in major problems .at least we can see the level you push him to now .
At least his worst will be better than ur family generation best

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by DamnNiggar: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Poor youths set to die undecided

Senseless youths set to die sad

Dammmmnnnn Niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Xnofy: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
U don't use such words during campaign

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Farki: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Man this Edo drama has reached season 5.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Charly68: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=92414792]Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.
By now I expected him to have learnt his lesson but he hasn't ...when the election is over he would retract his statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by StagethemTVee: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ogbeni calm down Mr Obaseki...Serving your people is not by force if it is really service

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Eriokanmi: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Trumpcard05:

My friend u obviously didn’t watch that video, hence the reason for ur skewed narrative of it. Obaseki by implication reinforced his position as the Chief Security of the state and willingness to protect his people against violence from your sponsors. Mumu
What do you expect from nairalanders APC followers from lagos and Osun states? Please just ignore all of them, my advice. Na dem full here with only scanty numbers of us from Edo as members. I watched his speech last night @ Channelstv news @ 10. Obaseki would be so stuupid to keep quiet when some people are planning to invade the state from other places to do their usual evil on election day. If I see any strange face at my ward, na to keep eye on them till the make any attempt to snatch ballot. Na Opia go do the justice, we no dey fear anybody

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by CheGuevara101(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

This is what you'll get very soon for being a Mugu. Mark my words!

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Chrisjahguy: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brave and couragous man
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Kawabonga(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
AMvanquish:
He should thread carefully. Federal Might is no child's play. Ask Kano State indigenes how they experienced fire during Inconclusive re-run that brought Ganduje back to power.
Yeah.... that's true!
And yet the federal might couldn't rig out "ordinary small Wike"....las las una go get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Unclekayfarms: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
guy keep quick like if it is Igbo people that will vote, tribal bigot
Igbo must come from Abia to vote lest he will loose

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos are already working on Obaseki, the way they did last Year to Atiku, Sarakı and Dino Melaye. grin
Obaseki is going down, but he will win online. grin

That's why you are BIG HEAD. The head is completely filled with ewa agoin and agege bread. That head requires a direct hit from a catapult.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by alen4smith(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Medtelly:
“If they want violence, we will give them violence”. - Governor Obaseki in Edo Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJITFa_-nGk
He is very fluent when issuing threats !
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Johel(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbos are already working on Obaseki, the way they did last Year to Atiku, Sarakı and Dino Melaye. grin
Obaseki is goding down, but he will win online. grin

You suppose do thorough washing and setting for your brain...you are too old for this tribal stuff,desist from it...thank you.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by okuta007: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
AMvanquish:
[b]He should thread carefully. Federal Might is no child's play. [/b]Ask Kano State indigenes how they experienced fire during Inconclusive re-run that brought Ganduje back to power.

kip kwayet Mr Man - SO U WANT OBASEKI TO sit down and fold his arm while thugs harass the people and destroy windscreen bearing his posters just because he should be afraid of federal might ?

I am an America citizen of Edo extraction by birth and I am sending all the information I have of people causing violence to the US state department and the European Union - we are ready to ensure the perpetrators of violence are arrested and prosecuted once they touch their cursed feet in the western world - you think this is 2015 abi? I wont mention names already in the radar - una body go phone una very soon

Ordinary immigrant visa ban Trump placed on Nigeria, Buhari was running from pillar to post - make dem try the federal might make we see

Ordinary Sowore they arrested and Senator Menedez of New Jersey made a 10 minute speech - Buhari bigin shake like lily flower - hmmmm

make dem use federal might make we see - we are watching

IF ANY ONE LOSE HIS OR HER LIFE IN THE PROCESS OF CANVASSING FOR, AND CASTING THEIR VOTES IN THIS EDO STATE ELECTION 2020- ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE ACT - NO MATTER HOW HIGHLY PLACED WILL RECEIVE JUSTICE FROM POWERS BEYOND THE SHORES OF NIGERIA - I can comfortably promise you that !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Unclekayfarms: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
wat is my business with that, becus obasaki and ize iyemu may be good friends after two yrs of d election and again am not here for tribal nonsense btw d igbo and yoruba becus I am both tribe and I hv been living in ogun state since childhood.
You can't be both. Not possible u either be one

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Another four people on the resignation list will resign tomorrow from his government grin Enter any business center or cyber cafe in Edo state, the first thing they will ask you is whether you want to type your resignation letter grin

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by CheGuevara101(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bighead9:
Obaseki is going down, but he will win online. grin

One day I'll uproot your big head with one single punch and you'll vomit all the tribal hate and bigotry left in your rotten mouth.

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by adekolaelect(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:

At least his worst will be better than ur family generation best
this is the type of unlearn child we are talking about

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries / Lucky Igbinedion's Son Graduates From China University With Top Honors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.