Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” (31823 Views)

Obaseki: “if They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Cantonese: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

But I understand obaseki took campaign to Ngbuka Onitsha, Nkwo Nnewi, Abaomege, Upper Iweka. Pls how true is this?

It is true, I remember. But do not forget that Ize Iyamu took his own campaign to Ijebu Igbo, Ede, Iwo road, Ibadan expressway, Ore, Ifo, Shaki, Owode apa, Ilaro and the last venue will be the front of your house.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Brandonx:
I like this man for his courage. If he should fail tomorrow at least he gave them a tough time.
His own style of failure is called vanity upon vanity after wasting #7 billion on the TAX COLLECTORS grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Openbusiness4: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

You can't be both. Not possible u either be one
Some people have mixed parents na, so he can be both. Just like some people have mixed nationalities cuz dia parents come from different countries, and we have mixed race too for children of interracial couples smiley

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by UDUJ(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Trumpcard05:

My friend u obviously didn’t watch that video, hence the reason for ur skewed narrative of it. Obaseki by implication reinforced his position as the Chief Security of the state and willingness to protect his people against violence from your sponsors. Mumu

You are the only one using their brains to make comments right now.

I wonder why non edolites are trying so hard to interfere and cause chaos in our state elections, beats me really undecided

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Brandonx(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
His own style of failure is called vanity upon vanity after wasting #7 billion on the TAX COLLECTORS grin
At least he challenged oshiomole and made everyone realize oshiomole is just a shameless hypocrite.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by okuta007: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
SaintLucia:
Another four people on the resignation list will resign tomorrow from his government grin Enter any business center or cyber cafe in Edo state, the first thing they will ask you is whether you want to type your resignation letter grin

it is a good development oooo - yes the wheat is getting separated from the shafts - let all fakers resign - let all oshiomole disciples resign

we need the 300 men of Gideon to deliver Obaseki for the second term - if these fake entities remain and Obaseki wins - then they can legitimately

claim to b part of the victory - so let them go

BTW - I learnt Obaseki was supposed to fire them but he wants them to leave with the dignity that they resigned

That is how you know a refined and honorable man - he does not want even his enemies to live with the eternal shame of being "sacked"

IF OSHO WAS THE GOVERNOR AND HE SEES HIS APPOINTEES AS BEING DISLOYAL - HE WILL NOT TELL THEM TO RESIGN - HE WILL SACK THEM

this is the difference between class and classless personalities!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Unclekayfarms: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Some people have mixed parents na, so he can be both. Just like some people have mixed nationalities cuz dia parents come from different countries, and we have mixed race too for children of interracial couples smiley
If I asked u to select ur state of origin will u choose two? If you're asked to submit your local government of origin will u submit two? What are u saying?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by morris477(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Indeed, Edo is not Lagos
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Tflex01: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
okuta007:

it is a good development oooo - yes the wheat is getting separated from the shafts - let all fakers resign - let all oshiomole disciples resign

we need the 300 men of Gideon to deliver Obaseki for the second term - if these fake entities remain and Obaseki wins - then they can legitimately

BTW - I learnt Obaseki was supposed to fire them but he wants them to leave with the dignity that they resigned

That is how you know a refined and honorable man - he does not want even his enemies to live with the eternal shame of being "sacked"

IF OSHO WAS THE GOVERNOR AND HE SEES HIS APPOINTEES AS BEING DISLOYAL - HE WILL NOT TELL THEM TO RESIGN - HE WILL SACK THEM

Lol... How do you feel now after you have lied this gigantic lie. grin cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by xynerise: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
As long as your children will not be among the thugs that will die that day. It is fine by you cheesy
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
okuta007:

Igbo man and chest beating grin Godwin had resigned remain Obaseki grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Great2017: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
continue encouraging him till he end up his life in major problems .at least we can see the level you push him to now .
Which level?
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
In which universe does a person seeking election not need to campaign. The truth is he can't go to the same communities he has abandoned. He can't go to the same traditional rulers he has treated with disdain. Elections are not by online polls they are on the ground. Obaseki knows.he is trying to bring the house down haven seen defeat
moodyguy:
Obaseki doesnt need to campaign has the assurance of the electorate.Its Iyamu whose image has been seriously damaged that is desperately campaigning.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
What do you expect from nairalanders APC followers from Abia and Enugu states? Please just ignore all of them, my advice. Na dem full here with only scanty numbers of us from Imo as members. I watched his speech last night @ Channelstv news @ 10. Obaseki would be so stuupid to keep quiet when some people are planning to invade the state from other places to do their usual evil on election day. If I see any strange face at my ward, na to keep eye on them till the make any attempt to snatch ballot. Na Opia go do the justice, we no dey fear anybody
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by adekolaelect(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Great2017:

Which level?
political Carrie destruction .

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by promotervickky(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

Speak for yourself
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Davida333: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
A seating Governor Shouldn't have said such.

He's not to be blame much. He has known that Majority of his supporters are ONLINE. Those that can't even help their own ambition.

All mouth has been shut! I barely see "Edo no be Lagos" comment again.
Niggarrr has also stop saying Oshiomhole will be fvcked by Obaseki twice on election day.
They've seen the clear cloud.

POI is coasting to victory with simple Agenda

Edo is now Lagos State

Instead of being a political bartender why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay nothing. IT'S FREE!

Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group and type nairaland: https:///EvmYN19Ru9q3ZCvn0xVtjZ

Https:///08114536840?text=nairaland

goodluck...the deal soo sweet and everybody wana cashout but a big shout out to that lille owner for pulling such lucrative deals from osinhem and pepe..

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Coronavirus1: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Tony kabaka take note your days are numbered.
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Where does a chief security officer threaten violence for violence like a common tout. His
Job is to apprehend people who want to ferment trouble and allow d law take its course not threaten war who will be caught in the crossfire. People like you who may not reside in Benin may not know it is actually his thugs who have been attacking people. They shot 8 apc members at the palace Gates. Here you are sometimes I wonder how people rationalize obvious short comings
Trumpcard05:

My friend u obviously didn’t watch that video, hence the reason for ur skewed narrative of it. Obaseki by implication reinforced his position as the Chief Security of the state and willingness to protect his people against violence from your sponsors. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92419955][/quote] Im from okpameri in akoko edo LGA. My hometown is imoga. @ SaintLucia. Hope I've made myself clear. Okpameri miri
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by uvie66: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
60 something yrs old man talking like agbero

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Great2017: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
political Carrie destruction .
How did you arrive at that?
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by endy69: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Obaseki is being carried away by the social media noise of ipob miscreants.

Ain't you tired of the IPOB? Isn't it better being an IPOB than being a Boko Haram?
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by SaintLucia: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kawabonga:

Yeah.... that's true!
And yet the federal might couldn't rig out "ordinary small Wike"....las las una go get sense!
Mumu did APC present a candidate in River? Wike that struggled to defeat Awara an ordinary candidate with thugs grin Imagine if APC come get candidate nko? The fool knows his days are numbered and that's why he used the corrupt court in collaboration with Abe to ensure that APC has no candidate. U see how he was jubilating for going into an election unopposed grin

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by goshen26: 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Imagine Nigeria

Such shameless statement where other countries conduct election with no violence we are here talking violence as of its normal.

Anyway, none of their children would there, I just pity for the 1000 naira guys
Re: Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence” by Judeerons32: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
When they do not have an argument they resort to insults.
wonder233:
Shut up, goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christmas: Orji Kalu Feeds 890 Inmates In Kuje (Photos) / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.