Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? (78145 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Dextre(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Favy1235:
Explain to us what did u do?

Honourable ma,it is okay..off your mic grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Sniper101(m): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
paulolee:
1.. i invited a church member jus last month and was having a nice time with her after church when my mum gave me a surprised visit, she jus open my door without knocking and saw bea ontop riding me, me and bea just look with surprise and my mum jus close d door and went back home,
was surprised wen she said we should continue but my stick don already drop due to the shock, watin pain me be say she for just try delay for the next 2mins because i was jus about to cum b4 she burst us....mum still never pick my call till now.
2..de toast ome fine bea after church and she was jus smiling not until we got to the church gate and i saw a white range stopped for her to get in, and the useless bross said "instead of you to serious wait and pray after church service make your life get head, na woman wey big pass you naim you come church dey pursue" shame wan kill me dt day..

1...na one room apartment u dey stay ni undecided

2...na real matters that bros tell u so grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by paulolee(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sniper101:

1...na one room apartment u dey stay ni undecided

2...na real matters that bros tell u so grin
1...noo..more like selfcon but ma bedroom de close to my main door and both de open based on say we bin no plan the straffin and i no even code on wen mum take open the doors....
2...i swear i go think am for house dt day..
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by chrizzyace: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
i no deh go church this month

grin grin grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by greggng: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Well my most embarrassing moment came today.
Few weeks ago I had some few things(hope u understand) with a girl in my church, it got public and I denied having any affair with her, I was asked like 20times, I denied all even my Dad and pastor asked but today she opened up and told people. Jesus, right now I felt like committing suicide.

Its not like I am not matured enough to do it, I just felt embarrassed since I have been hiding it.

Congratulations for giving her belle ...kindly take care of you baby ...remember that lies go to hell. ...church goer

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Righteousness89(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
Few weeks ago I had some few things(hope u understand) with a girl in my church, it got public and I denied having any affair with her, I was asked like 20times, I denied all even my Dad and pastor asked but today she opened up and told people. Jesus, right now I felt like committing suicide.

Its not like I am not matured enough to do it, I just felt embarrassed since I have been hiding it.

And there is Nothing Hidden that shall not be Exposed!

Learn a Lesson from that !

If Mere Men will Find out what we do in the Dark, What about the ALMIGHTY GOD? Even Darkness is Light to HIM!

Confess Befor God Now to avoid Eternal Djame

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by neeyor88: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
So belle son enter abi...

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Son did u pop her cherry? wink
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Congrats
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by KosiGee(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2020
illicit:
u Bleep church member

u lied to pastor n church members

u lied to ur parents

and u go see me for street dey preach to me

u deserve flogging

I’ll shake his hand if I meet him. He is a man and someone I’d trust with secrets.
He lied to protect the silly girl who has been brainwashed. Are they underaged or is anyone of them underaged?

I liked the fact that he stuck to his gun and tried to protect the honour of the girl. Sad she had to spill it all.
This is a man who will kiss and not tell. It should be between him and the lady (two consenting adults) and not church elders or members.

I’ll suggest he left that church. No one will trust him there anymore. The so called daddies and mummies are seen as gods.
This man should leave that church immediately.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

You decide to follow Judas Iscariot by denying your sinful act. You don't have to be pained if she makes full confession of her sins to God and man.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by KosiGee(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
i no deh go church this month

Must you go to that church? By the way, how did your church members become so suspicious for the church elders to interrogate you that long on this matter?

Leave that place before they start scaring and tormenting you with the story of Ananias. If anything happens not to go well for you within this period which is normal for any human, they’ll attribute it to you telling ‘lies’ to your daddy and pastor. I don’t know why I dislike that word ‘daddy’. I reserve it for only one person and I’ll not use it as a term of either respect or endearment for anyone else.

You are even to ashamed to mention exactly what you did...expecting nairalanders to decipher that with ‘adult sense’

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Favy1235:

Will u shut up there!!! What exactly do u want to hear? Or don't u know wat matured means again, only God knows what u really want to hear, common gerrera here!

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by madjune(m): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Rule No 1-

If you can't live with it, don't do it.

This applies to every action in life.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by bbntelegram: 1:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Ur affair is now a public knowledge, the unintending public has had carnal knowledge of ur affair, is now in the public's know how that u are a male olosho that couldn't even respect the sanctity of the church! This is sacrilegious the priest would say and everybody that was with u asking u those questions, but if u dig deep down they av done even worse! Bunch of hypocrite's!!
If u know u are so pure and innocent "Cast the first stone"?? But that doesn't eliminate the fact that wat u did is wrong and highly condemnable! The best thing u should do or ur father should do is to move u out of the town to another state or take u to a family member's house till d public humiliation dies down! Otherwise u would be the talk of town and bring ur family great shame and unintended humiliation! But Bleep the public with their useless opinions and shove their opinions down the toilet!

PS don't commit Suicide Ok? No matter what, Is not the way! Everybody has sex even that ur priest he may have done it with the holy sisters, he should be ashamed of himself! angry, and don't be annoyed ur father too, may have had a reckless teen sex when he was ur age, boys do stupid things at such young age is the hormones u are a having they call them " Hormonal teens" is a common term in the US/UK for teens as they are associated with Sex aggressiveness and imbalance! I hope u get older and drop those habits!
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by freemi(m): 2:10am On Aug 05, 2020
how cme it got to a stage wer everybody is asking?
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by NUkachukwu: 2:33am On Aug 05, 2020
My verdict: Does she have any video evidence? If not, continue with your denial.

Case dismissed! Next case.....

5 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Germi9: 3:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Favy1235:
u see as ur mind dirty? LOL
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Germi9: 3:03am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
lolz
he must be a witness..this one wen don involve church elders LOL

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by anonimi: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
children deh this thread, u we're suppose to understand I meant the "F" word.
To those asking how old am i?
Ya it was my fault i hid it in the first place

Why did you hide it in the first instance

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by anonimi: 4:14am On Aug 05, 2020
illicit:
u Bleep church member
u lied to pastor n church members
u lied to ur parents
and u go see me for street dey preach to me
u deserve flogging

Do you think he might be one of those supporting Barawo bubu and his APC rogues pretending to have integrity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by mysteryman2014: 4:23am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Bros, did anyone see you, was it recorded?

If response is NAY, then maintain ur stance, remember David Craig- it wasn't me.

Sure ur words against hers.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by nickxtra(m): 5:02am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Confess to your God and beg for forgiveness, then go and sin no more
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Thetruthalways: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Na today?...
Naso una dey do
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Obierika(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
lolz

How did it even become public knowledge in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by opribo(m): 5:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Your sin will surely fish you out. You may think you have deceived everybody but wait for it when you have forgotten and everything seems alright suddenly you will know it that it is the grievous sin you committed many years ago that is haunting you.

Your only way out is to call everyone you lied to including the girl and confess and ask for forgiveness. You cannot take advantage of someone because you are stronger or are in position of authority.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by cricifixo: 5:49am On Aug 05, 2020
He fvcked her, there you go undecided
Favy1235:
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by TemmyT002(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Mtchewww
You did it and lied.
Everybody lies
Tell them you were ashamed and had to lie.
Apologize and gerrarahere
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by Aboki99(m): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Don't feel any embarrassment bro. What u did about hiding things was right. It is one thing to commit sins and its another to be shamelessly open about it. You dos not offend anyone but your God and only He can forgive you. Even the pastor, who no tell u he is not into the things u did? Did he confess to anyone? Next time you commit any of such things, repeat what u just did: Deny it. No one has right to anyone's privacy if not here on this black continent.

dukeprince50:

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by BluntNigerian: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Please Don't Commit Suicide...
Please
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? by dukeprince50: 6:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Aboki99:
Don't feel any embarrassment bro. What u did about hiding things was right. It is one thing to commit sins and its another to be shamelessly open about it. You dos not offend anyone but your God and only He can forgive you. Even the pastor, who no tell u he is not into the things u did? Did he confess to anyone? Next time you commit any of such things, repeat what u just did: Deny it. No one has right to anyone's privacy if not here on this black continent.

ur advice was actually the best, thank u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.