Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh (2760 Views)

“I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrvitalis:

If Fulani herdsmen were from Igbo what do u think would have happened to igbos ?
Nothing has happened even with your fake drugs that have murdered far more people than Fulani herdsmen,BH,bandits...combined. Lets not forget your other numerous criminal tendencies that Nigerians have gotten used to and taken as normal life with you guys.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Look at the way this hungry miscreant derided all the past and the present leaders. You people think you are the best and better than other tribes. Funnily, he even labelled Obasanjo as a minority and termed Gowon as a vagabond and the list goes on. So terrible and pathetic for you... Respect other tribes and they will also embrace you voluntarily. Igbos cannot smell the presidential seat unless they build allegiance with other tribes... Last advice for you, pls learn to respect a Man of GOD and GOD HIMSELF cause you not more than a speck of dust before HIM....

Shut up, respect is earned not given... Who is hungry? Even your generation can't smell the places I've been on earth and you poor local home boy is here ranting.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nothing has happened even with your fake drugs that have murdered far more people than Fulani herdsmen,BH,bandits...combined. Lets not forget your other numerous criminal tendencies that Nigerians have gotten used to and taken as normal life with you guys.

As if you are not a drug addict like your lord....Rant on home boy.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Yes, Minority, Ebele was there and one of us...Zik was there and Ironsi was there, there was another man there too before him, 54 is not 1000 years OK...Kiss the truth.
Wake up Abiya (meaning: Armpit) or what's your name again. Na only you people do well for Nigeria... You better build bridges before you are abadoned come 2023 before you start shouting marginalization again like an abandoned harlot.... Ji ma sun!
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Wake up Abiya (meaning: Armpit) or what's your name again. Na only you people do well for Nigeria... You better build bridges before you are abadoned come 2023 before you start shouting marginalization again like an abandoned harlot.... Ji ma sun!

Mpi, means he goat, I don't understand your lunatic homebased language.... Who is marginalized? The one who has bought your ancestral home or someone who is under your command? I think you have a memory problem, bridge fall on you there.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up, respect is earned not given... Who is hungry? Even your generation can't smell the places I've been on earth and you poor local home boy is here ranting.
Look at this bozo chest beating here.... How has your travelling affected Naija's GDP? That's even if those claims are genuine... Rubbish and ingredient... How many lives have you impacted Mr Juvenile in an adult body.... Travelling ko! Snalling ni! You better wake up and answer my question... An adult like you behaving puerily on blogosphere.... So pathetic... Spits! Mouthful! Tueh!
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Look at this bozo chest beating here.... How has your travelling affected Naija's GDP? That's even if those claims are genuine... Rubbish and ingredient... How many lives have you impacted Mr Juvenile in an adult body.... Travelling ko! Snalling ni! You better wake up and answer my question... An adult like you behaving puerily on blogosphere.... So pathetic... Spits! Mouthful! Tueh!

Rant of an ordinary house boy? What has your hopeless GDP done for you...Local home based. Covid 19 will finish you there...Bread and coke taker...You are a tree climber like other home based animals.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Mpi, means he goat, I don't understand your lunatic homebased language.... Who is marginalized? The one who has bought your ancestral home or someone who is under your command? I think you have a memory problem, bridge fall on you there.
grin Laughing in Urhobo... It pain am... Mr snailer or sorry vagabondic traveller... Don't cry again biko... When next you are travelling pls call me when you are going.... Tueh omo ale jati jati
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
grin Laughing in Urhobo... It pain am... Mr snailer or sorry vagabondic traveller... Don't cry again biko... When next you are travelling pls call me when you are going.... Tueh omo ale jati jati

The moment you mentioned Urhobo, I know you are not a serious person.... Why would someone like me felt pain from a local Nigerian, pray to see just Benin Republic before you die OK...Let me remaind you that soon your fuel will run out because you live in a dark land.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Don't mind him, i'm still laughing over here. Na them be the Majority tribe... He even stylishly removed Jonathan and lambasted other Leaders... You must be jonzing if you still believe that South-south are with you.... Those ones are even balling for themselves come 2023.... You better initiate a prudent merger with other tribes by forming a formidable alliance against 2023... And stop all your hate-infested politics that you play every now and then... Other tribes will gladly accept you sweatlessly if you can do this wholeheartedly
seriously its the truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Yes, Minority, Ebele was there and one of us...Zik was there and Ironsi was there, there was another man there too before him, 54 is not 1000 years OK...Kiss the truth.
wow Jonathan is ijaw kiss the truth ijaw is even minority 54 yrs is pure marginalization to your majority Igbo tribe if Jona was Igbo why are we hearing cries of 2023 igbo presidency/equity and fairness demands it
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEROX:
wow Jonathan is ijaw kiss the truth ijaw is even minority 54 yrs is pure marginalization to your majority Igbo tribe if Jona was Igbo why are we hearing cries of 2023 igbo presidency/equity and fairness demands it

Said who? Igbo presidency my azz, as if Zik and Ironsi and others are not Igbo...Who is the father of Nigeria by the way...Jona is Ebele and part of us...kiss the dirty truth boy.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Said who? Igbo presidency my azz, as if Zik and Ironsi and others are not Igbo...Who is the father of Nigeria by the way...Jona is Ebele and part of us...kiss the dirty truth boy.
yes he is ebele from bayelsa SS an ijaw tribe not Igbo and I know that is the truth
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEROX:
yes he is ebele from bayelsa SS an ijaw tribe not Igbo and I know that is the truth

Shut up there, what is SS, Igbos make the majority of the so called SS and I'm also part of it.

Ijaws are not Igbos but they are our cousin closer to us than you aliens.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up there, what is SS, Igbos make the majority of the so called SS and I'm also part of it.

Ijaws are not Igbos but they are our cousin closer to us than you aliens.
have we ever begged to be with you and you should leave SS alone atachee by force you think if Jonathan was Igbo he will be allowed to rule lol. If you like say they are your blood even Jonathan himself claimed he is from bayelsa an ijaw man period
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEROX:
have we ever begged to be with you and you should leave SS alone atachee by force you think if Jonathan was Igbo he will be allowed to rule lol. If you like say they are your blood even Jonathan himself claimed he is from bayelsa an ijaw man period

Shut up again, No one leaves what belongs to him, I'm also from SS so get the hell out from our affaire you muslim foool...You and south south don't have anything in common, you are not even close to Niger bridge, Buhari supporter.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by olisaEze(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
All these men that were silent throughout d critical period of d pandemic are finding their voices again. E wan recoup all d period way govt close church in a hurry! cheesy

Anyway, if mugu no fall how guyman want take chop? grin grin grin
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Shut up again, No one leaves what belongs to him, I'm also from SS so get the hell out from our affaire you muslim foool...You and south south don't have anything in common, you are not even close to Niger bridge, Buhari supporter.
Thanks a lot yes am a buhari supporter that doswnt change the fact that goodluck is ijaw tribe attachee by force
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEROX:
Thanks a lot yes am a buhari supporter that doswnt change the fact that goodluck is ijaw tribe attachee by force

Then change your yete tribe and come across the niger and become one of us...Attach kill you there outsider. Even the Ijaws hate you...South South is our birth right, you can go and hang. Jonathan is Igbo by blood and soul and his adminstration proves it...Jealous love-vendor.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Then change your yete tribe and come across the niger and become one of us...Attach kill you there outsider. Even the Ijaws hate you...South South is our birth right, you can go and hang. Jonathan is Igbo by blood and soul and his adminstration proves it...Jealous love-vendor.
Take your L in peace in the presidential list of past leaders he is referred to as ijaw and SS even your leaders know it that's why they say SE has not gotten the presidency
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
DEROX:
Take your L in peace in the presidential list of past leaders he is referred to as ijaw and SS even your leaders know it that's why they say SE has not gotten the presidency

Ironsi, Zik, Jonathan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Nigeria

Now you can go and Bleep yourself, South South is our birthright Ok. Strangers like you are not needed.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Ironsi, Zik, Jonathan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Nigeria

Now you can go and Bleep yourself, South South is our birthright Ok. Strangers like you are not needed.
lol good so no more 2023 Igbo presidency let their leaders stop threatening and disturbing us since Jonathan has taken their turn
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
DEROX:
lol good so no more 2023 Igbo presidency let their leaders stop threatening and disturbing us since Jonathan has taken their turn

Anyway, let's see how it plays.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Anyway, let's see how it plays.
plays how after Jonathan an Igbo man man has done so Other regions will now look right?
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
DEROX:
plays how after Jonathan an Igbo man man has done so Other regions will now look right?

Other zone kiiiiii you there.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
MightySparrow:
Igbo are not for Aso Rock, says their prophet.
If i talk wetin dey my mind ehenn, Nairaland will ban me, btw, is that what the prophet said, na wa for you o.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Most of you are just very delusional. What worries you is Igbo becoming President or not. That's how you suff from page to page on nairaland due to to high bp u get on Igbo matters.

A tribe blessed to stir most of you envy. Am sure you may be one of those dieing in your sleep over Igbo domination of major Nigerian markets.
Take it easy bro. Hypertension could increase chances of COVID 19. Take out the time you spend on nairaland and channel your energy how u can make money like others. Your children will not listen to stories if you fail to make it.

You've said it all, we are the minorities, yet we give them sleepless nights... I hope they don't
die on our case... just saying.

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
hajimosho:

Trying to hide behind prophecy to prevent their incapacitation.

The truth is dawning on them on a daily basis. Just like they have started backpedaling from the support given to Obaseki.

As far as south is concern, they control neither of the two widely accepted party nor have a bargaining stake in any, and have no machinery or driving force to form another formidable party ahead of the 2023 election.

watch how they accept fate one after another in the coming months and years grin
Wee you keep kwayet!
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by DEROX: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Other zone kiiiiii you there.
yes other zones like north central(Kwara kogi Benue) they haven't produced any president since Nigeria was formed so it will go to them because SW SE/SS NW has taken their turn.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by MightySparrow: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pa3cia:

If i talk wetin dey my mind ehenn, Nairaland will ban me, btw, is that what the prophet said, na wa for you o.
What did he say?
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
MightySparrow:
What did he say?
I can't summarize.
Re: 2023: God Told Me Igbo President Will Be Killed Or Overthrown - Bishop Udeh by MightySparrow: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pa3cia:
I can't summarize.
Why angry with my summary?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs / Terrorists Now Use Walkie-talkie, We Can't Track Them - FG / VIDEO: ‘your Oga Is Talking’ – Chiwetalu Agu Cautions Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.