Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War (937 Views)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by midascnn(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
By James Chinecherem

-How Anya, Emotionally abused his wife for 26 years, Twitter user narrates her story

It’s no news that powerful men take advantage of the war to exploit people with vulnerabilities, their power affording them the means. The Nigerian civil war in 1967-1970 was no different, a Nigerian woman has narrated how her father who was on the Biafran side used his power to send other men out to the battlefield, only to sleep with their wives.
Luring and sleeping with other women, often meant abandoning their wives which were the fate of a Trinidadian woman, Maria Anya, married to an Igbo man from Enugu state.

A twitter user and daughter of Marie Anya, Uju Anya takes us through the civil war era – when her dad left her mom to live with his concubine. She recounts how her mother had to fend for her two kids with another on the way, whilst her husband plays community property to an uncountable number of women. some of these women often referred to her as “Nwunye dim” meaning “Co-wife” in a mocking manner.

Read more: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/08/03/my-dad-slept-with-peoples-wives-and-abandoned-my-mom-during-nigeria-civil-war/

Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by sylve11: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Everybody get story jare... undecided cool

1 Like

Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Goldp5988(f): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
MEN eh
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by PrinceOfEast(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree.

Her father cannot be igbo. He must be afonja. undecided

The whole universe is aware we igbos cannot indulge in such randy practices.

Igbo amaka
Atleast he didn't use her for ritual undecided

Afonja!!
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by MaziAlaye(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Read that her mischievous thread on Twitter and it was full of lies Nwunye di, simply means a wife to a relative of my husband. It has nothing to do with sharing husband. Its the same as when other men call a woman "our wife". Unfortunately for her lot of people knew this which rendered her mischievous agenda stupid. Uju Anya is just a bitter feminist I don't think anyone will take her seriously.
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree.

Her father cannot be igbo. He must be afonja. undecided

The whole universe is aware we igbos cannot indulge in such randy practices.

Igbo amaka
Simp. grin
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2020
cheating is something that has happened since biblical times, and will happen til the end of time.... if a person wants to stay with a cheating/deceitful partner, then they deserve anything they get from that person!
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by legionISproteus: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2020
No wonder she is a lesbian feminist what-have-you. This is the trigger! She hates men because of her father. No one was born gay and if you search well, you can identify traumatic events in people's lives that made them become homosexual.

Homosexuality is unnatural
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by meobizy(f): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2020
There was hunger in the land. Where did he get the strength to do all that?
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by fati2001(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wow, see as u fine.... l lik ur nose.
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by Haywhymido(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2020
^^ Na your type she dey look for., awon oni ranu
Re: My Dad Slept With People’s Wives And Abandoned My Mom During Nigeria Civil War by jidamsel43(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Every rich man and woman has a story to tell.

Even Davido can come up with story of how he hawked Sausage rolls( gala) in Traffic

(1) (Reply)

Family Christmas Giveaway / I'm A Failure. Am I Really A Failure. / How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.