Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,453 members, 7,781,309 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya (73159 Views)

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Bossman25(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mumu you! How's that luck....
What if wealth was spread evenly.....won't that have eradicated that luck you talking about?
But it's not luck for that dude to be so dumb and lack intelligence right?
The show is a shitshow!.......period!

kenzysmith:
jelousy is dad is a billionaire and that is luck my dad is a millionaire that my luck. Why is people frm poor home hate we from hate rich homes.

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:
Mumu guys just full this show. Today I happen to watch this yeye programme and I have come to a conclusion that the show is made up of SIMPs.

First the yeye head of house is a complete Simp begging Nengi for attention in fact he became discomfort for making a decision which he knows was the right one.

Nengi is a local brothel gal which all the housemates worship like a demi god. Kidawaya or whatsoever he is called is a spoilt brat who can't even fed for himself but yet he is so boastful as if he owns the universe.
Now here comes another akproko guy that cant mind his own business . Spits
which reasonable guy will be lazying about with low level girls in an uncompleted building for 3 months straight? Those are guys who normally don't have anything they're doing

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Bigbishung(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That is it my nigggar.....I owe you some weed.. bbnaija is for pussy asss niggarrrz and our female siblings
Real niggarrrz don't veg out in front of the TV watching bbnaija
Real niggarrrz seek for knowledge, smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough pussy and make some dope money anyday anytime twice on Monday......
Real niggarrrz make enough dope money and allow their female siblings to count it for them..after counting....they can go watch their bbnaija
just the way my sisters are doing it right now
guy help my situation abeg.0018395014.stanbic ibtc.God go bless ur hustle.
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Bukasint(f): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:
Mumu guys just full this show. Today I happen to watch this yeye programme and I have come to a conclusion that the show is made up of SIMPs.

First the yeye head of house is a complete Simp begging Nengi for attention in fact he became discomfort for making a decision which he knows was the right one.

Nengi is a local brothel gal which all the housemates worship like a demi god. Kidawaya or whatsoever he is called is a spoilt brat who can't even fed for himself but yet he is so boastful as if he owns the universe.

Hallmark of those watching the show but lying over it. Just watching a few minutes made you deduce all these features about so called character. Nigerians and lies be like 5&6....
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by WathoniBBN: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Candomore: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Madd Ooh grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by pasol4real(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:

Indeed it was your first time watching the show, but stupidity is when you watch a program that has been airing for more than two weeks n start making dumb assumptions or insinuations or conclusions.
For your info all your postulations above are completely wrong n has no merit.
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Worksunlimited: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Father Francis wants to hear some confessions
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Rocboy112: 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:

Guy stop d hate,if u are in Kidwaya shoes u will be more boastful than him

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Femeto: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
I like bright.
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by mosefin19(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:

U happen to watch it today...? Really!! Bro u have been watching it b4... how come u know there’s something btw nengi and ozo u pple will be forming rubbis
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by mosefin19(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bukasint:

Hallmark of those watching the show but lying over it. Just watching a few minutes made you deduce all these features about so called character. Nigerians and lies be like 5&6....

Lol exactly what I just reply him even without seeing ur own reply.... don’t mind them jare I don’t know if it’s by force to much... he happen to watch it today and he knows all that.... them just dey open mouth waaaaa
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by NgeneUkwuneee: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
gunners160:

You can't get to know all these today. You're simply a BBN fan
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by taretoofine(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That is it my nigggar.....I owe you some weed.. bbnaija is for pussy asss niggarrrz and our female siblings
Real niggarrrz seek for knowledge, smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough pussy and make some dope money anyday anytime twice on Monday......
Real niggarrrz make enough dope money and allow their female siblings to count it for them..after counting....they can go watch their bbnaija
las las cup of garri dey your side as u dey type

2 Likes

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by madjune(m): 4:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Imagine.

That's what this show is all about.
Shallow.
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by lastchild: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:

you know all these and claimed that you just watched it for a day? Dude you have been following bbnaija from day one and you'll definitely finish it
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by ipain: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:

Even you na mumu for believing everything there is real. It's scripted
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by gunners160(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2020
mosefin19:

U happen to watch it today...? Really!! Bro u have been watching it b4... how come u know there’s something btw nengi and ozo u pple will be forming rubbis
It was so fuking obvious from the way he was acting like a Simp around her yesterday nite, even a blind man will attest to his stupidity.
Secondly the other lady called Dora was so matured, I watched her giving advice

Finally if u are a psychologist, getting to understand people won't be a thing. I don't need a year to knw a lot about people.

whosever has opened mind will know a lot about these people because behavior is like a smoke, u can't hide it

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by gunners160(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2020
lastchild:
you know all these and claimed that you just watched it for a day? Dude you have been following bbnaija from day one and you'll definitely finish it
Oga, behaviour can be predicted even from day one.
I don't need to watch BBN everyday to knw these people..
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Vecto(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2020
ramatintin:
damn niggar na POS business you de do.

Normal level nah grin grin

He get like 3 POS business for street wey him junior sisters dey help am run cheesy
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Vecto(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2020
gunners160:

It was so fuking obvious from the way he was acting like a Simp around her yesterday nite, even a blind man will attest to his stupidity.
Secondly the other lady called Dora was so matured, I watched her giving advice

Finally if u are a psychologist, getting to understand people won't be a thing. I don't need a year to knw a lot about people.

whosever has opened mind will know a lot about these people because behavior is like a smoke, u can't hide it

Lol spot on bro. Don't mind those idiots quoting you. I guess they have to watch the show from beginning to end to understand the kind of stupidity and immorality portrayed on bbn cool
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by sofiscatedmoron: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2020
archdon:
Excuse me but have we finished discussing this guy that stole 40bn?

Where is our money? Think o, there is approx 471 of us that for get 85M for this money o
Go and steal yours
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Chibestigwe: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
jeez
hi dear it's Etim.
I replied your mail same day you sent a message and I've been anticipating your reply.
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Bewiseedet(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I need to make some dope money, show me the way?
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by lordjosh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

BADDEST grin
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by Brokeronline: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
shiki:

How much and location?

180k, kogi

1 Like

Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
hi dear it's Etim.
I replied your mail same day you sent a message and I've been anticipating your reply.
sorry, UDeme?
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by DestroyFeminist(f): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2020
ok
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:26am On Aug 05, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
sorry, UDeme?
yeah Udeme Etim. But my Igbo name is Ebube cos my mom is Igbo
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
yeah Udeme Etim.
But my Igbo name is Ebube cos my mom is Igbo
Oh, wonderful smiley
Re: Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya by JBoss25(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
gunners160:

I sense jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Area Boys In Sapele Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner. Photos / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.