Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

BBNaija: Ozo becomes the new Head of House, chooses Dorathy as his deputy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ozo becomes the new Head of House, chooses Dorathy as his deputy (412 Views)

Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / BBNaija: CeeC Dethroned As Alex Emerges New Head Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Ozo becomes the new Head of House, chooses Dorathy as his deputy by SleekGist: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
BBNaija's Ozo has become the first male Head of House and he chose Dorathy as his deputy. Both won immunity from this week's eviction.

Today the weekly Head of House Challenge held to decide this week’s HoH and Deputy. And housemate, Ozo won the HOH challenge.

He found it really difficult in choosing his deputy but he eventually chose Dorathy. Which means that she will also be immune from eviction and she will share the exclusive bedroom with him as well.

When she was asked if she will accept to be Ozo's deputy, she replied;

"With all my full chest", she said as all other housemates burst into laughter

His second choice would have been Nengi, while his third choice would have been Erica if Dorathy had refused, but fortunately for him, she did not.

Speaking to biggie about his victory he said he sees it as a huge challenge to perform better than the two female former HOH.

For trying to trick Biggie, Trikytee got disqualified from the @BetwayNigeria Head of House Challenge.

Before the commencement of the challenge, Biggie announced that housemate, Lucy who was the HOH last week won’t be participating in this Challenge and neither can she be appointed as Deputy HoH.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-ozo-becomes-the-new-head-of-house-photo/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ozo becomes the new Head of House, chooses Dorathy as his deputy by Geeksamir(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Well deserved
Re: BBNaija: Ozo becomes the new Head of House, chooses Dorathy as his deputy by fatboyebele(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ozo
Re: BBNaija: Ozo becomes the new Head of House, chooses Dorathy as his deputy by gunners160(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
mumu guy. He is a complete Simp begging Nengi for attention . I am not a fan of this yeye programme managed to watch an episode today and I can't say it is complete rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Oju Asebi Latest Yoruba Movie 2020 Download / Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 2020 – Kaisha Reveals [full Video] / Bbnaija: Erica: I Made Him Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.