Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tales Of Bliss (erotica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of Bliss (erotica) (615 Views)

Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Tales Of Abigail / Tales Of A College Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Bliss (erotica) by uumohDr(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Last month, I self-published my debut novel 'Tales of Bliss' on the Amazon Kindle desktop publishing platform. I did everything but the conversion myself; wrote, edited, proofread, designed cover. I won't say I'm proud of myself because they are actually people that have published 50+ eBooks on Amazon, but all in all, I'm glad I have been able to put my own work out there for foreign readership.
As of today I've had:
⭐ 25 star reviews
� 107 copies sold (eBook)
� 3,477 pages read on Kindle unlimited
It's just fantastic having a book out there and knowing people are enjoying it (maybe because it's a highly detailed erotic story) or maybe not. I'm currently writing another romance hit which hopefully should be completed by the end of the year. It's a big thank you to all members of this forum who at one point or the other purchased and read my book and most importantly, left a review on Goodreads �❤️. I love and value you all☺️

To those who haven't had a taste of 'Tales of Bliss' yet, the door is still open (ever open actually �)
We will deliver the eBook to your mailbox at a promo price: N750 N245
Send us an email now: utibeumoh180@gmail.com
Or contact the author directly via 09026397683 (WhatsApp enabled)
You will be attended to in a split second!

I really hope this will serve to spur up young Nigerian authors everywhere. It's never too late to pick up that blessed pen!

BOOK DESCRIPTION
"TALES OF BLISS is a story of a pretty, young and powerful lady – Shantel, who defies the odds to nail home her demands, employing the powers of seduction and soul-dividing pleasure schemes on a hapless young doctor who proves a challenger to the core. She conquers her male counterpart in the long run, but not without a blissful unleash of the most sublime of her feminine powers, which takes its toll on the young man, pulling down every inch of his resistance and leaving him unspeakably docile and at the mercy of her wiles. Then there is Irene, a co-worker and very good friend of Shantel, who finds herself admiring and even wanting the young man, Chris, but due to certain bizarre circumstances, her admirations remained admirations. Nothing more. Shantel obtains the much needed help she needed from Chris and the Institute of biochemical research which Shantel worked for, recognized her immense success and awarded her the coveted Lenz's prize for scientific breakthrough. One latent but significant drawback to Shantel’s pleasure schemes is the power of love building up unabatedly between herself and her handsome doctor who is recovering in earnest from the potency of her brutal attacks, she is extra careful not to give in to this super raging force of untold affection, but much as she tries, she falls all the more deeply in love with the young man whose undivided attention she has won."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instant Us And Canada Number And Some Other Countries Within Minutes / Need Site To Download Ebooks / Pls Read This,act Now And Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.