Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq (29473 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Mightyjohn11(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2020
last last all of us shall meet at the throne of God for judgement thats my only consolation.....wickedness everywher
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by LordOfTheGame: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2020
LongLife4all:
Like I have been saying, what Diezani looted may be a child's play as compared to this woman if her office is investigated.

The worst criminals are all in APC and buhari the chief criminal knows what they're all doing. This woman is the worst among thrm all.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by onyxo76(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Tobimercy:
Always endeavor to read the op before commenting. It is clearly stated that the money was expended on take home rations for households.
which take home rations? kindly show me a family whose children were fed during this lockdown? even quoting 4200 per ration, haba, only in this country...

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by onyxo76(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2020
franugo:

Always endeavor to read the op before commenting. It is clearly stated that the money was expended on take home rations for households.
and you believe this take home rations story? they brought the rations for your children during the lockdown right?

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Yus2020: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2020
As far as she is from the north forget she is a saint.
Very corrupt woman

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Tobimercy:
Keep defending looters while they sell you and your generation

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Horlaryihworlar: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa god dey ooo
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by lexander(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Tobimercy:
really are you a beneficiary?? In my area I haven't seen or heard of anyone benefiting from the program ??

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by hahn(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2020
You will never see on the front page of a thread like this hailing his daddy undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by ChummyF(f): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Haaaaa cry cry cry cry cry
Fear who no fear our leaders oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by ayenale1(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Either we like it or not bubu and family are super trillionaires, Abacha dey learn for where buhari dey...bubu stealing is legendary.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Chimok: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2020
This Sadiya minister is the worst thing that happened to this government. The looting that goes on in this ministry of Humanitarian Affairs scares even Satan himself.
Buhari should do the needful, suspend this woman and let her be probed
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Chimok: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2020
inyenejo:
No government has ever or will ever be this corrupt, it took Nigeria more than 30 yrs to recover Abacha loots, mark my word, it will take Nigeria more than 300 yrs to recover buharigg and apcshit loots , this is by far the most corrupt government in human history, we apologise to Abacha and his family.
I think u re right
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by kunleham(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2020
Just because Nigerians are docile politicians can put this kind of information at the public domain without fear of consequences.
The worst is that these people still dey borrow money to execute all these fathom projects.
Buhari you will account for all these atrocities against Nigerians hereafter

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by dannovidlimited: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2020
But we were told by PDP and social media that it's 800b hw did it suddenly reduce to half a billion
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Rilwayne001: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2020
You will not see on this thread. But will always jump from APC thread to Buhari asslicking this horrible government. And later later you'll say you're Jesus son. Bro, Jesus already disown you for not calling out this stupid government despite their many atrocities.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by RichBoy247: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2020
This woman should be judge in accordance with Shariah law and beheaded at Unity Square, Abuja.
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by RichBoy247: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2020
dannovidlimited:
But we were told by PDP and social media that it's 800b hw did it suddenly reduce to half a billion

I beg no vex me more than this.

This is not APC Versus PDP matter. It's Poor Masses Versus the Looting Elites.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by RichBoy247: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Chimok:
This Sadiya minister is the worst thing that happened to this government. The looting that goes on in this ministry of Humanitarian Affairs scares even Satan himself.
Buhari should do the needful, suspend this woman and let her be probed

She should just be judged according to Shariah Law.
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Banter1(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2020
To those who use this covid19 to steal from the government, may they choke to death. father disgrace them and their families.
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Brushstrokes20: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Useless govt of self serving thieves!

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Miccomirror(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
Abeg, which school open during lockdown?

Which children this people feed?

Why APC like to lie?

If you know somebody wey know somebody wey know another person wey know any pikin wey this people feed,abeg tell me, i wan ask the pikin sumtin embarassed

A-Always

P-Pampering

C-Criminals
Can you read? The report said they were fed at home, not at School.
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by armadeo(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2020
JAOS:
well,since the EFCC and other agencies were involved in the processes it is safe to say that they are not lying

I see what you did there. Lol
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Godkillbuhari(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2020
yesloaded:
This school feeding program is the greatest scam of our time

These people should stop calling us fools

You can't keep stealing my money in the name of tax and be looting it then expect me to keep quiet

This administration is very very very corrupt

Simple

All we need in is this country is Revolution.... that’s the only answer

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by 4four(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2020
This woman is the real lying machine

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by unekwu212: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2020
It won't be well with all this people.... Nemesis will soon catch up with all of them

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by PrinceOfEast(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Miccomirror:

Can you read? The report said they were fed at home, not at School.
Are you foolish!! Did anybody visit ur children or any children at home and fed them? Ok,even if you're stupid can't u resist d urge to display it online?

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by PastorOluT(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2020
JAOS:
well,since the EFCC and other agencies were involved in the processes it is safe to say that they are not lying
Hmm, no rather since Efcc et all are aware it shows the wroth in the system. Everyone of them are corrupt and well know about about is happening reason she wont be prospect under this government, peradventure another government comes in.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by dissybling(f): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2020
this woman can lie ehhe

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Noblewealth(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Abeg which children them field..
Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by Noblewealth(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Abeg which children them feed..

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq by wyqay: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Hushmummi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To PDP / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.