Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) (51897 Views)

Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos) / AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Decorate Their Christmas Tree At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by godkiller(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
the day orji uzor was arrested, abians believed they have made a mistake,

he is a crook, although kalu help chukwueze football career, it's good.

in this life networking is an important asset, did you know orji uzor kalus mother used to be a runs girl, she was obasanjo mistress, she would give him one million styles during sex, while Stella was busy painting her nails.

that was how she slotted her son to become governor of abia. ask anybody.

today no police man would stop my convoy because it means automatic sack

Because you steadily give him 1 million styles too, why would a policeman stop your convoy?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2020
meccuno:
And Tinubu is what?
I am not a fan of tinubu Mr man
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by drnoel: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2020
thorpido:
We're not ready for a better Nigeria.
Person chop him state money wey fit help many citizens.He suppose dey better jail for saner climes.Here for Naija na hero worship dem dey give am.

That thing is what worries me about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by EmagNig(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2020
good one
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by drnoel: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2020
flyingpig:
This man is unifying SE people under one emblem before he strikes the head; Presidency.

I read he was visited by Senate President Ahmed Lawan and Secretary to FG Boss Mustapha soon as he left prison. cheesy

If you want APC presidential ticket and OUK is alive, hmmm. lipsrsealed

U think so? Think again, He has an Agenda. He always does. Anyone supporting Kalu needs his head re-examined

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Chelsealivepool: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Chukweze by man but way visiting thiz criminal of a man
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2020
corruption.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2020
I saw this guy (chukwueze) at streams of joy international church this sunday with his entourage and that 26million naira Mercedes Benz AMG S63 Car that he is coming out from.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigeria is hopeless.

Nigerian youths are hopeless.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2020
Omoyele Sowore
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Metrix147:
Super Eagles player Samuel Chukwueze on Monday paid a courtesy visit to the Senate Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu at his Igbere hometown.

The Villarreal CF midfielder was in the company of his manager, Mr. Okechukwu Apugo, better known as Ngwo Ngwo Abia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLFs3dy63Y

Also in the entourage was the CEO De Latinos Mr. Emmanuel Okenini (Bello), Barr. Vitalis Anopue, Mazi Iheanyi Inyamah (Ebony) Mr Tony Oguejiofor, Mr Uwaoma Ogbonna and a host of others.

Chukwueze also presented his Jersey to Sen. Kalu, former Abia governor.

The federal lawmaker has since his return to the state played host to prominent sons and daughters of Igbo land at his home.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/08/samuel-chukwueze-storms-sen-orji-kalus-home-photos/
International flights resumed?
How was he able to travel from Spain to Nigeria?
Maybe Private jet?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by meccuno: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not a fan of tinubu Mr man
well, he is coming out for president. They are all Thieves
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Xxx123xxx(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2020
yuswrld20:

SAY NO TO CRITICS
.You have become a slave in love with his master, its such a pity.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by skyhoney: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2020
ogbuefi677:
Orji Kalu the incoming!
If afonja can vote a terrorist twice,who am I not to vote a thief
abi nah , after everybody for this country nah thief
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by godkiller(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:

na u get ur mouth, if I ready for you, nairaland go dey fear you to login

No be fight, how are you dear?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2020
what's all this with visiting this man...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Glaswegian:
I thought international flights remain banned in Nigeria due to corona? How did he return from Spain after end of season?

Banned for poor people

cheesy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Chelsealivepool: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Even trump were no be criminal like all diz looters in Nigeria many America sportsman and woman don't want to associate with him...
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Any People glorifying evil
all will definitely face God wrath
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Farki: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2020
majamajic:

Orji faced court trials , and was set free
So ?
Let your own thieve go face trial !

The same person who is still in the middle of the NDDC scandal?

He was not cleared of stealing the Judge's conviction was nullified and he can still be retried.

Likewise I can say the EFCC have investigated and found no fault with Tinubu keeping bullion vans in his house.

Try to read before you rush to support crime because it's not the other ethic group doing it.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Felix6: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2020
flyingpig:
This man is unifying SE people under one emblem before he strikes the head; Presidency.

I read he was visited by Senate President Ahmed Lawan and Secretary to FG Boss Mustapha soon as he left prison. cheesy

If you want APC presidential ticket and OUK is alive, hmmm. lipsrsealed
are you saying I should kill him first?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2020
A system that will scan the landscape from top through the bottom, east to west, desert through savannah to the swamp and sea....

....that is glance over a hundred million half decent adults and then settles and preselects the worst, basest and most undesirable fellow to run for the highest office of leadership in the land is just mind boggling.

Look Nigerians. Believe me, we are heading nowhere. We are not just even remotely honest to ourselves if we want any good to come to this country because we can clearly see what our problems are and still subscribe to them boldly.

How anyone can see fit to accord this felon a shot at high office is just annoying and yet we claim corruption is the problem in Nigeria. Is Orji Kalu bribing you and I to make him President, no.

But the structure we operate in will guarantee he becomes, if the owners of Nigeria so wish it. And until we restructure this country there is nothing stopping a felon from ruling Africa's most populous country to our collectuve shame.

Corruption is not the problem of Nigeria. The problem of Nigeria is what causes symptims such as corruption to survive, fester and.thrive.

Restructure Nigeria NOW.

PS. For those who donot understand in plain english what I get at.

He is favoured above all for the his compromises and the baggage he carries which they masquerade as solidarity. He will be tied up to their coatails so tightly they will inevitably be ruling by proxy. Any attempt at liberty will swiftly be met by blackmail after the fact and before the fall. That is not democracy and we all know it.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by fujirice: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
reccy:
Samuel chukwueze, you are in a wrong place... That idiot is the reason Abians groans today.

But what do i know?
That guy left power more than 12 years ago.
Let’s assume he looted all the allocations he received during his time in power, did he also loot the ones of his predecessors?
I am not advocating for him but saying he is the sole reason Abians are suffering today is nothing but fallacy.
Abians are the reason why Abia is like it is today.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Don't expect fairness under a OUK Presidency, what Nigeria need is a leader that can deliver JUSTICE!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Mickdiamond(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Perhaps While in prison he thought he could also come out and be president like OBJ and Mandela did ��. Baba is busy canvassing, I won't be surprised if he becomes a president in years to come.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2020
The same Ouk that akpabio named as having benefitted from the nddc contracts for his state. People are praising him
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2020
crime does not pay certainly doesn't apply to Nigeria,in Nigeria,crime is the easiest route to become a celebrity and have people worship u like a god..........
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2020
no social distancing
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by reccy(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2020
fujirice:

That guy left power more than 12 years ago.
Let’s assume he looted all the allocations he received during his time in power, did he also loot the ones of his predecessors?
I am not advocating for him but saying he is the sole reason Abians are suffering today is nothing but fallacy.
Abians are the reason why Abia is like it is today.

I can't agree less!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2020
So some ppu don't know there is a flight for special VIP.

Vvip.

Forgt what u read on paper.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by FX(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
sparog:
This man can actually become president of this country if only the Igbos can unite come 2023
Unite for a corrupt man?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Visits Orji Kalu’s Home (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2020
See wagon money dey do kai....

Small boy make senator rush out of the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.