Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother (42863 Views)

The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2020
So this snake was unfortunate last night. It was around 8pm last night when a neighbour (pix attached) on the street sighted the snake and was assisted by my brother in hunting it. It put up a fight after the first cutlass cut but eventually met its Waterloo and was killed.

Lala, I hereby bring your favourite to appease to you. May it hit a FP if you so wish.

All animal right activists are welcome.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
More

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
More.....

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
The snake receiving hot water baptism......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by dukeprince50: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Whenever lala sees a snake thread.
Totori me one time toh
Totori me two times toh toh
Totori me 3times toh toh toh

234 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by dukeprince50: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wow.
Lala right now

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Halfamilli: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Although your snake is little tiny compare to bro Lala's favorite, you smile is enough to take you to the promised land but why you come dey waste my MB?

On a very good note, we should stop all this action against wild animal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Getting ready for dissection........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by onward4life(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Naim Yu con use am dey rub body like adult toys

Later Yu go post skin disease next month

DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
And here is Lalasticlala's share........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Halfamilli:
Although your snake is little tiny compare to bro Lala's favorite, you smile is enough to take you to the promised land but why you come dey waste my MB?

On a very good note, we should stop all this action against wild animal.

So the cows, rams, chickens, turkeys, goat etc we kill and eat don't deserve to live but wild animals should be spared?

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Martini101(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lala over to you
Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by tafrica(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Martini101:
Lala over to you

You get oil for head bro.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
If na just for the size lala for no send, but the Snake long no be small......Oya lalasticlala Over to you, F.P. straight
Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Taywon: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Long something....
Lala will be impressed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by thorpido(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
That's a cobra.A really long one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by nonyofor2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Disgusting!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Excellertemmie(m): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lalasticalala right now

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by DaddyMorenike: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
So you chop am.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by chiiraq802(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wtf!!! # Vomits.... How pipo dey get mind eat dis scaley stuffs baffles me!!! undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by DaddyRochie1642: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2020
To Slap that Idiotic Poster dey hungry me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by PureGoldh(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2020
There is absolutely no animal wey Nigerians no go chop....if to say mosquito get better flesh....9ja people for dey chop am.

That snake long pass the rope wey dem dey use draw water from well

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by EXOUSIAng: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2020
What breed of snake is this please

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Juliusmomoh: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Lala are there ??
Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Slawormir: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na wa o

Bros op...nor be everything person go eat as meat na

The only snake i go manage recommend for eating na python
And you dey carry the thing take dey rub body
Some snakes have poisonous skin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
smiley
Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Nairaland and snake matter.

Well, a certain someone’s is gonna have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by deepwater(f): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2020
OP
Please make out a good belt from that snake.
We do not want to keep seeing your under pants on the internet undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by Lincoln275(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2020
It’s a snake thing
Re: Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother by masterflowx(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Lala and his snake eaters gang right now...

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How to make fondant icing? / How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? / Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.