Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Black Man Doesn't Evolve! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Man Doesn't Evolve! (3820 Views)

When A Man Doesn't Have Another Option / This Man Doesn't Want To Stop Visiting Me / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by mrpaedo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
Have you been deputed as Certificate provider for nairaland?
Since your ego dont allow to digest

I know this will go deep to your ego but learn.
You are incredibly boring and hollow.You always try too hard with your posts
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by rationalhuman(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Then Simply Ignore my posts. You are free to do that.

mrpaedo:

You are incredinly boring.You always try too hard with your posts
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by mrpaedo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
Then Simply Ignore my posts. You are free to do that.

Not when the posts are read by young africans and are capable of destroying their self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

I think you are the one who needs help.When I first quoted your post you were an "f" now you have changed to an "m"
"I am an arsehole and pride myself on it cool"
We're done here.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
Have you been deputed as Certificate provider for nairaland?
Since your ego dont allow to digest the truth then you are labeling White Supremacist and bla bla

You reminds me the kid who think Wakanda really exist. Growup and atleast learn some manners that how to discuss on a Public forum. what is appropriate language to use on such forums.

I know this will go deep to your ego but learn.
Don't mind that boy. Breast milk has barely dried from his lips.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by mrpaedo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dew04:
"I am an arsehole and pride myself on it cool" We're done here.
No,just a person suffering from gender dysphoria
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by mrpaedo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Don't mind that boy. Breast milk has barely dried from his lips.
Try and wipe rationalhuman cum off your lips

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

Try and wipe rationalhuman cum off your lips
Yawns undecided
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by mrpaedo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Yawns undecided
Yawning again?You suffering from sleep apnea bro?
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
mrpaedo:

Yawning again?You suffering from sleep apnea bro?
Long yawn

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Amatarasha(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
poiunt:

yes they do
shut up my friend, they do not
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by KingWesley: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
I am feeling a gut feeling that you aint a black man....

Africa is bad yea we know, What have you done to change it??..Instead you started a senseless thread
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by poiunt: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
shut up my friend, they do not

You are very ignorant....the most religious people on earth are muslim people in saudi arabia but there country are developed
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
veeshock:
Men and brethren calm tf down. Africa is underdeveloped not because of religion or the whiteman, we have had independence since...what have we done with it? We are actually our own problem: our greed and envy is on a different level. Is there any other race who captured their brothers in droves and sold them of to slavery for a piece of mirror or gun powder? Same thing the politicians are doing today. Take up loans to squander which the future generations would work slavishly to pay up. If there is a presidential election today between buhari and peter obi who would win? The only reason buhari would win is because he belongs to a major tribe and religion, not because he is a reliable manager. Greed and envy drives our decisions more than anything else.
Look at japan, singapore, india and china, how did they make it? Nigeria was once at par with some of these nations, but their leaders invested so much in education to develop their man power cum economy, where are they today? If we had world class educational institutions at same level with havard, unipenn, or oxford we would be world powers, but nay, they rather invest in the latest bullet proof SUVs and budget 36 billion to renovate the hallowed chambers.
We'd eventually get it right somehow someday though, I hope.

so long as the west helps these bastards polithieves to stay in power, so that the west can continue to rob Africa of its natural resources, then AFRICA WILL NEVER CHANGE... Africa will only get it right when the west has NOTHING more to gain/steal from Africa, by then, Africa will be so broken than not even "you" would want to lead that sinking ship.

you think it is a coincidence that they are quick to help/arm militias to overpower great leaders OR kill the Gaddafis?!?!?! you think it is a coincidence that suddenly boko haram is in Nigeria?! stay there!

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Amatarasha(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
poiunt:

You are very ignorant....the most religious people on earth are muslim people in saudi arabia but there country are developed
U see y I say u are downtrodden! Arabians uses Islam to enrich their nation through pilgrimages , do they hate Islam YES, do they practice it openly YES ...but atheist in d hidden, .

Like Arabians like isrealis
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by poiunt: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
U see y I say u are downtrodden! Arabians uses Islam to enrich their nation through pilgrimages , do they hate Islam YES, do they practice it openly YES ...but atheist in d hidden, .

Like Arabians like isrealis

You are ignorant...so going to pilgrimages means they are not practicing what they preach.

Go and tear the Koran and see what happens to you.

Do you know what is Orthodox Judaism in Isreal...

You are a joker.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by wirinet(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thatlong9:
@Righteousness89 will not like this but truth be told, RELIGION IS A BIG PROBLEM, a limiting one at that. Then greed too. We are naturally greedy and self centered at all cost
Religion is an manifestation of greed. Religion (especially Islam and christanity preys on the greedy nature of man. It promises material, psychological and spiritual enjoyment in return for total obedience to the God's representatives (either in the form of your foreign conquerors or local oppressors). They promote division instead of unity of purpose which is an essential ingredient to achieving greatness. Is like the biblical tower of babel. How can a people build a tower to the heavens (bridge to greatness ) when we have tens of different languages (tens of religious sects with thousands of denominations )?

3 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by xxxXXXxxx: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Interesting criticism of Africa
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Africans will never stop blame game.....
We blamed the whites at first...Now we blame religion.....
Those of you that are no longer religious whose minds are now free...
please what have you accomplished? What has ur free mind contributed to the development of Nigeria and Africa..... many are doing yahoo and trying to travel abroad...

It’s funny how religion is suddenly the problem.. yet there are religious scientist all over the west doing great things..... let’s continue with the blame game jàrè...look how far it has brought us since independence

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Thatlong9: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
wirinet:

Religion is an manifestation of greed. Religion (especially Islam and christanity preys on the greedy nature of man. It promises material, psychological and spiritual enjoyment in return for total obedience to the God's representatives (either in the form of your foreign conquerors or local oppressors). They promote division instead of unity of purpose which is an essential ingredient to achieving greatness. Is like the biblical tower of babel. How can a people build a tower to the heavens (bridge to greatness ) when we have tens of different languages (tens of religious sects with thousands of denominations )?

A billion likes for you. My thoughts exactly, its total trash n control system to keep the majority especially the poor in check. Imagine people do good cos they believe in AN AFTERLIFE AND NOT COS ITS IN THEIR NATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by wirinet(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Africans will never stop blame game.....
We blamed the whites at first...Now we blame religion.....

So what should we blame for our seeming backwardness among all the other races?

Those of you that are no longer religious whose minds are now free...
Not enough free minds to achieve critical momentum for development. Over 99% of Africans are religious. So, we give far more importance to churches, mosques and shrines than to research institutes, libraries and learning centres.
Our people spend far more time praying and worshipping, than researching and learning.

please what have you accomplished? What has ur free mind contributed to the development of Nigeria and Africa..... many are doing yahoo and trying to travel abroad...
90% of yahoo boys, corrupt politicians and criminals are religious people. I am yet to see a professed atheist being arrested for yahoo yahoo or any other crime.

It’s funny how religion is suddenly the problem.. yet there are religious scientist all over the west doing great things..... let’s continue with the blame game jàrè...look how far it has brought us since independence

Funny how you divert the argument from Africa to the west. Western religious scientists are quite different from their African counterparts. Western religious scientists still carry out research and continues asking fundamental questions about the nature of the universe. Western religious scientist still look to scientific solutions to their problems. Africans scientists on the other hand does not feel they need to search for answers to any thing. They use God to fill the gaps. They also proffer spiritual solutions to physical problems.

4 Likes

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by wirinet(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thatlong9:

A billion likes for you. My thoughts exactly, its total trash n control system to keep the majority especially the poor in check. Imagine people do good cos they believe in AN AFTERLIFE AND NOT COS ITS IN THEIR NATURE.
And afterlife of enjoyment. Some with gold mansions and good music, others with excess food and unlimited sex with virgins.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2020
wirinet:

So what should we blame for our seeming backwardness among all the other races?

Not enough free minds to achieve critical momentum for development. Over 99% of Africans are religious. So, we give far more importance to churches, mosques and shrines to research institutes, libraries and learning centres.
Our people spend far more time praying and worshipping, than researching and learning.

90% of yahoo boys, corrupt politicians and criminals are religious people. I am yet to see a professed atheist being arrested for yahoo yahoo or any other crime.

Funny how you divert the argument from Africa to the west. Western religious scientists are quite different from their African counterparts. Western religious scientists still carry out research and continues asking fundamental questions about the nature of the universe. Western religious scientist still look to scientific solutions to their problems. Africans scientists on the other hand does not feel they need to search for answers to any thing. They use God to fill the gaps. They also proffer spiritual solutions to physical problems.

Look at this guy... so u must look for something to blame ??.. proves my point in the first place anyways..

not enough people with free mind to achieve development..?? Haaaaa!!!! U are very funny, first u blame religion, now that ur mind is free, u are still blaming ur lack of achievement on not having many atheist like urself...very convenient

there are over 8billion people in the planet,
how many billionaires? How many achievers??
How many Nobel prize winners.? always been few...since the beginning of time, only few minds do great things...so your point that there isn’t enough free mind is baseless...and that’s becos ur mind isn’t any better when u became an atheist.. deal with it...

, U even admitted too that there are religious people doing great things..so how is religion ur problem again ...?? I mentioned west becos that’s where u black blame throwers use as standard .. there are religious scientist, engineers and billionaires all over the world.

, we already established that there are religious minds all over the world doing great things, so how is going to religious houses for a couple of hours once a week ur problem... u are full of fallacy...

U were so desperate to drive home ur point u had to ise the same fallacy that 90% of yahoo boys are religious... where did u draw this data from..? It’s repulsive when supposed enlightened minds talk like this....
Do u even know what religious means? U even stylishly claim that there are no atheists doing yahoo......I’m not surprised anyways.. u are a an African atheist...,

Look...We have always been backward long before religion came, go and look at history.
To now make it worse, we are greedy in addition to not being able to think... we sold our brothers to the whites for comb, mirror and whiskey.. ..that’s why we won’t build refineries and research institutes but steal the money for ourself....

we like to take, we are the takers in the universe..religion didn’t make us that way.. nature technically did, it was supposed to be an advantage but we ended up making it a curse..just like having crude oil couldn’t better our lives...
blacks grew in the rich side of the world with good weather and food through out the year....

the whites grew in a place that made them think or die....have u even wondered how these people survived subzero temperatures hundreds of years ago...when there were no heaters...
.u think people just become advanced over night.?? necessity is the mother of thinking and inventions...isn’t it funny that the coldest part of the world thought of a refrigerator first.... it’s not to make water cold, it’s to preserve...

U guys want to compete with people who had thousands of years of head-start ability to think... yeah-right..... keep blaming religion...it’s convenient....
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

so long as the west helps these bastards polithieves to stay in power, so that the west can continue to rob Africa of its natural resources, then AFRICA WILL NEVER CHANGE... Africa will only get it right when the west has NOTHING more to gain/steal from Africa, by then, Africa will be so broken than not even "you" would want to lead that sinking ship.

you think it is a coincidence that they are quick to help/arm militias to overpower great leaders OR kill the Gaddafis?!?!?! you think it is a coincidence that suddenly boko haram is in Nigeria?! stay there!
How do you still blame the west? Do they leave their country to come vote here during our elections? Or do they rig the elections? The question is what are nigerians doing to improve the country? Forget all that libyan and boko haram propaganda, we are our own problems. You think gadaffi was a great leader because he was sharing dollars for his people to enjoy? please!!! Majority of us would choose our leaders based on ethnic and religious sentiments, the west does not control that.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
rationalhuman:
While its good to criticize ourselves , Any Rational person can not deny that we are the Most unproductive people on this planet. We can just talk big.
But at the same time we have to be Pragmatic as well. You cant compare an Apple to a Lemon.

For example some folks here giving example of India and China but really does this continent fit in that criteria to be compared with them? In reality, For some subjects, Even Europe cant be compared with them.
As world`s ancient civilizations both India and China were more rich, More Powerful, More Innovative then entire Europe.
India and China both had 82% of entire worlds GDP.
For Chinese and Indians the Education, Entrepreneurship, Industrial mindset is with them for 5000 years when Europe was living in caves.

Chinese were doing research on Explosive chemicals during Ming Times.
India was the birthplace of Trigonometry, Complex mathematics (Vedic).

Number system that we use in today's world was developed by Indians and same knowledge passed to Spain(ie. Europe) by Arab traders.

We are not fortunate and focused like them, Since when we have started studying mathematics and science in this continent?? from 70s. so where is the comparison?
If we can make a good schooling available to public and good hospitals in next 30 years then we are successful. Lets focus on ourselves but yes as long as Religion exist, there is almost no hope for us.

This continent has very long journey to go.
You grossly misunderstand my post, thanks to dew04 for highlighting my point: we are greedy, lazy and full of envy. We want to enjoy the good things of life but we dont want to work for it. The indians and chinese took education seriously, taking the cue from the europeans, and they are better for it today. Ours...would rather loot and squander than invest in human capital development. The NDDC is just an exame of the national picture, billions allocated with nothing tangible to show for it. 36Billion to renovate a single building, spend billions on fleet of latest models of cars and foreign trips, when our educational institutions are nothing to write home about 60 years after independence. Same greed makes thugs and honourable professors rig elections for these looters.
cc MrBrownjay1
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
veeshock:

How do you still blame the west? Do they leave their country to come vote here during our elections? Or do they rig the elections? The question is what are nigerians doing to improve the country? Forget all that libyan and boko haram propaganda, we are our own problems. You think gadaffi was a great leader because he was sharing dollars for his people to enjoy? please!!! Majority of us would choose our leaders based on ethnic and religious sentiments, the west does not control that.

bro yes Nigerians are the primary culprit in whats happening in Nigeria but dont be deceived to think that they are doing this by themselves. dont be a fool in believing that if a new president comes today, he can remove the western hands in Nigerians pockets. the west is controlling Nigeria, its oil, its natural resources etc and until you get rid of these people 1st, you wont have a better Nigeria. these polithieves are just doing what they have been taught to do by the west.

so you mean they can find hushpuppi, bundle him like a goat and take him wherever they desire and/or trace all his ill gotten money but cant get hold of (and do the same with) that bastard former oil minister in exile in the UK with BILLIONS of confirmed Nigeria's stolen wealth?!?! come on bro!

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by rationalhuman(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Agreed with your remark.

veeshock:

You grossly misunderstand my post, thanks to dew04 for highlighting my point: we are greedy, lazy and full of envy. We want to enjoy the good things of life but we dont want to work for it. The indians and chinese took education seriously, taking the cue from the europeans, and they are better for it today. Ours...would rather loot and squander than invest in human capital development. The NDDC is just an exame of the national picture, billions allocated with nothing tangible to show for it. 36Billion to renovate a single building, spend billions on fleet of latest models of cars and foreign trips, when our educational institutions are nothing to write home about 60 years after independence. Same greed makes thugs and honourable professors rig elections for these looters.
cc MrBrownjay1
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro yes Nigerians are the primary culprit in whats happening in Nigeria but dont be deceived to think that they are doing this by themselves. dont be a fool in believing that if a new president comes today, he can remove the western hands in Nigerians pockets. the west is controlling Nigeria, its oil, its natural resources etc and until you get rid of these people 1st, you wont have a better Nigeria. these polithieves are just doing what they have been taught to do by the west.

so you mean they can find hushpuppi, bundle him like a goat and take him wherever they desire and/or trace all his ill gotten money but cant get hold of (and do the same with) that bastard former oil minister in exile in the UK with BILLIONS of confirmed Nigeria's stolen wealth?!?! come on bro!
Same west that cancelled about $32billion dollar foreign debt at a time dont want us to progress? Same west that gives us millions of dollars annually as grants? Same west that keeps pushing our govt on economic and electoral reforms? Same west that exposed and arrested alameisegha and ibori for corruption? Same west that says the current anticorruption crusade is more of witch-hunting than not? My man the west isnt the enemy, rather our own greed. Its a simple matter.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:05am On Aug 06, 2020
veeshock:

Same west that cancelled about $32billion dollar foreign debt at a time dont want us to progress? Same west that gives us millions of dollars annually as grants? Same west that keeps pushing our govt on economic and electoral reforms? Same west that exposed and arrested alameisegha and ibori for corruption? Same west that says the current anticorruption crusade is more of witch-hunting than not? My man the west isnt the enemy, rather our own greed. Its a simple matter.

cancel chicken change of foreign debts and rob Nigeria of TRILLIONS... come on bro! how much these foreign oil companies are robbing Nigeria daily?! bro, YES, Nigerian leaders are corrupt bastard, but if you think they can do that on their own, then you give these donkeys more credit than they deserve. i guess you will also believe that BH suddenly appeared in Nigeria out of nowhere due to whatever nonsense they are feeding us, abi?! there is no better way to destabilize a region that to arm these terrorists, and we all know that this is the US way of putting their hands in countries (like Nigeria)'s pocket. they did it in Libya, they did it in Irak, they did it in Afghanistan, they did it in Syria, they did it in Congo and all over south america, even in Vietnam etc.

here is a simple clue: if the next president doesnt dance and bow to these evil westerners tunes, then they will easily find a way to get rid of him/her and put a friendlier puppet gov in place. so again, until the west is GONE FOR GOOD and stop robbing Africa of its natural resources, you will never have a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

cancel chicken change of foreign debts and rob Nigeria of TRILLIONS... come on bro! how much these foreign oil companies are robbing Nigeria daily?! bro, YES, Nigerian leaders are corrupt bastard, but if you think they can do that on their own, then you give these donkeys more credit than they deserve. i guess you will also believe that BH suddenly appeared in Nigeria out of nowhere due to whatever nonsense they are feeding us, abi?! there is no better way to destabilize a region that to arm these terrorists, and we all know that this is the US way of putting their hands in countries (like Nigeria)'s pocket. they did it in Libya, they did it in Irak, they did it in Afghanistan, they did it in Syria, they did it in Congo and all over south america, even in Vietnam etc.

here is a simple clue: if the next president doesnt dance and bow to these evil westerners tunes, then they will easily find a way to get rid of him/her and put a friendlier puppet gov in place. so again, until the west is GONE FOR GOOD and stop robbing Africa of its natural resources, you will never have a better Nigeria.
Awon conspiracy theorists, did the west also stop also our forefathers from developing science and technology ahead of others? Stop looking for who to blame for our backwardness. Libyans themselves killed gadaffi because he was intolerrant of opposition, same as sadaam hussein, ayatollah khomeini, that korean kid and our own general abacha, they all want to rule every other person by their own selfish laws with no opposition, is that the kind of govt you wish for? Boko haram an the rest terrorist are also fighting for same oppressive islam based style of govt, it has always been an integral part of islam: to dominate and dictate for others. The west didnt write the quran nor is mohammed from the west. Why do you think buhari is loved by the regular abokis?
The international oil companies you so accuse here have their investments in nigeria running into billions of dollars, they do the exploration and production and pay royalties to the govt in a 40:60 ratio or so which is the agreed formula. I dont know how you arrive at the story they are here to steal crude or whatever. My man the west isnt the problem, its our own laziness and greed nothing more to say.
Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
veeshock:

Awon conspiracy theorists, did the west also stop also our forefathers from developing science and technology ahead of others? Stop looking for who to blame for our backwardness. Libyans themselves killed gadaffi because he was intolerrant of opposition, same as sadaam hussein, ayatollah khomeini, that korean kid and our own general abacha, they all want to rule every other person by their own selfish laws with no opposition, is that the kind of govt you wish for? Boko haram an the rest terrorist are also fighting for same oppressive islam based style of govt, it has always been an integral part of islam: to dominate and dictate for others. The west didnt write the quran nor is mohammed from the west. Why do you think buhari is loved by the regular abokis?
The international oil companies you so accuse here have their investments in nigeria running into billions of dollars, they do the exploration and production and pay royalties to the govt in a 40:60 ratio or so which is the agreed formula. I dont know how you arrive at the story they are here to steal crude or whatever. My man the west isnt the problem, its our own laziness and greed nothing more to say.

let me guess...people like you would therefore believe that ALL AFRICAN leaders are stupid and thats why not a single country in Africa is great, yeah?!!?!? come on bro, open your eyes...the west is robbing Africa of its natural resources and raping Africa since god know when. i guess if i listen to you, every single African have smaller brains thats why none of the African presido can make their countries better, abi?!?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Black Man Doesn't Evolve! by kazyhm(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
GerraMeh74:
We have been the architects of our own failure, for how many years do we keep blaming slave trade and religion for our failure? Although they have in one way or another contributed to the apparent rot in the system.... Let's take for example how do you explain to a rational thinking person that Nigeria can't refine it's crude oil? That the refinery we have are all obsolete and old? How do you explain the fact that one person single handedly loots the money meant for the greater good? It's all boils down to bad leadership.....

Where are the rational thinkers when God can solve all the problems.....and when tithe, religion houses project, pilgrimage etc attracts more national interest and intense debate than the economic growth of the nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Notice These 17 Signs From A Girl, She Likes U But Don't Want To Tell U / What Will Happen If You Refuse To Marry Who God Told You To Marry. / Help! Tiktok Is Destroying My Christian Faith!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.