Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Looking For Skilled Designer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Skilled Designer (287 Views)

Looking For Skilled Techie For A Project / Skilled Tech Intern Needed. / Need A Skilled Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Skilled Designer by manando1(m): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Hi
Please read carefully , I am looking for someone to design my web based application from start to finish . Some who who knows what they're doing.someone who will be able to purchase domain and hosting no upfront payment nonsense . I will pay his full amount if I see my project functioning the way required please WHATSAPP me +27745341694

If you are not sure or taking chances please don't WhatsApp me
Re: Looking For Skilled Designer by excanny: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Looking For Skilled Designer by fnep2smooth(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Specify your project before I can invest
Re: Looking For Skilled Designer by bunnaes: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
manando1:
Hi
Please read carefully , I am looking for someone to design my web based application from start to finish . Some who who knows what they're doing.someone who will be able to purchase domain and hosting no upfront payment nonsense . I will pay his full amount if I see my project functioning the way required please WHATSAPP me +27745341694

You mean a programmer will use his own money to buy domain name and hosting, subscribe data and work day and night on your project??

You must be a pathetic fool.
The people that will contact are 10times more foolish and demented than you.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Skilled Designer by bunnaes: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2020
At this time, any programmer that attempts any project without collecting at least 50% upfront is a demented and poverty stricken fool.

What's the guarantee that you're going to pay when the project is completed?
Re: Looking For Skilled Designer by bunnaes: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
It is not your fault sha... Im not surprised a wannabe WordPress user in the name of programmer will surly jump on this nonsense.
Somebody that barely even understand the if..else statement.
Re: Looking For Skilled Designer by cixak95211: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
manando1:
Hi

I quoted you just to let you know you're an id!ot

This board needs serious pruning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Programming Hub A Good App For A Starter? / Take Advantage Of Magento 2 Newsletter Popup - Read These! / This Tech Based Whatsapp Tv Keeps You Updated 24/7...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.