Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? (10861 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by ITbomb(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Any of the Scandinavian countries

2 Likes

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
olamide0147:

with 2 million naira?
1 mili will runz the whole pakage
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
olamide0147:

like what type of skill is good?
welder
Plumber
Fabrication
Driving
Forklift driver
Those are high paying skills I just listed

3 Likes

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Vivian16: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Norway/ Austria
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

1 mili will runz the whole pakage
to canada You must be joking. All of una that want to go to Europe getting job or residency after school no be beans. A friend and his wife are in netherlands, he was hired from nigeria as an IT person he still dey process canada. Take 3 years to become a citizen in Canada with PR. All these European countries most na 10 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nicepoker(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Go to hell
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
ednut1:
to canada You must be joking. All of una that want to go to Europe getting job or residency after school no be beans. A friend and his wife are in netherlands, he was hired from nigeria as an IT person he still dey process canada. Take 3 years to become a citizen in Canada with PR. All these European countries most na 10 years
1 mili will runz the visa processing
That's what am saying
Not including some feeding,housing and other expenses when he get there
When you go did you spend more than 1m for visa processing
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Dannonye(f): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wazzaowner:
I think Poland student visa is the best thing, I will apply for MSC. Anyone with the steps on how to process it, I will really appreciate.
Consider Turkey or Cyprus
They are amazingly cheap
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

1 mili will runz the visa processing
That's what am saying
Not including some feeding,housing and other expenses when he get there
When you go did you spend more than 1m for visa processing
depends on the visa type. Student, employer sponsored visa or permanent residence. Canada residency account balance gaf be around 3.6m and expenses like 600k. If you meet the points requirements
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Kingnelson9: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:
Canada
munachimso
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Subomi007: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
DankemzI:
Switzerland

You mean Switzerland? Migrating to that country isn't that easy.... Not to talk of having limited funds of just 2mil.
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Braintrain: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lebanon
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Muna4real(f): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kingnelson9:
munachimso

What is it?
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Kingnelson9: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Muna4real:

What is it?
i wanto see ur face
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Muna4real(f): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kingnelson9:
i wanto see ur face

Why?
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
jbnm:
invest that money in catfish rearing in 6 months time u will gain more profit

Fa slap you! Catfish kor, Dogfish ni!!!

8 Likes

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Cousin9999: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Do not go to any country in eastern europe, central europe, west asia, east asia, south asia, or central asia.
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Imustreturn(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wazzaowner:
I think Poland student visa is the best thing, I will apply for MSC. Anyone with the steps on how to process it, I will really appreciate.
will you pay for my services? I will guide you till you get the visa
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Yommy247(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Dannonye:

Consider Turkey or Cyprus
They are amazingly cheap

I’m considering turkey... shey you have the idea and job opportunities in turkey? Guide me through sis if you can
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Yommy247(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2020
legionISproteus:
The man asked for European countries and some of you who can't read (or can read but don't understand English) are writing rubbish.

Wazzaowner, try Turkey, Ukraine or Bosnia and Herzegovina

Bro I been dey reason that turkey... you get info bout the place? Guide a bro through
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by tiswell(m): 3:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Denmark bro.

Thank me later
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2020
olamide0147:

I know you aren't a T-agent just want you guide me through, I only have my ssce result
K
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by STENON(f): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2020
Don't pay money to anyone contacting you. Apply directly on the Government's website. Bro, Be wise please.

1 Like

Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by YorubaLord: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
mytime24:
Travel to Syria

So Syria dey Europe, abi? You wonder why the average 9ja youth is intellectually docile. angry
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
tiswell:
Denmark bro.
What is the hourly working pay in Denmark ?

Thank me later
Re: I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? by Goddys(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Braintrain:
Lebanon

wow..tune in on CNN now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Non Straightforward Mail / Is Can-college Canada Legit? / Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.