Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility (49246 Views)

Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by yrex01(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2020
non of these politicians deserve our praise.
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by sportFX: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2020
What exactly is humility about voting? Don't we all?
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by sigiyaya(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerians too mumu so this is what you call humanity? no wonder these politicians loot us dry without fear because they know the level of our stupidity and foolishness, why are our people finding it difficult to understand that there is no difference between APC, PDP and INEC. In as much as i dont like Gov. Hope Uzodima I also know that there is no difference between Gov. Hope Uzodima and Hon. Emeka Ihedioha these are all criminals who's only interest and is to make sure that you remain and die in abject poverty through out your miserable life in Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by bolaayenimo: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2020
He learnt humility after Supreme Court disgraced him
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by alasane: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Performing his duty as a party member is humility? Una get sense at all? Na so una sell Buhari the chronic fraudster as a man of integrity

Am with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by frozen70(f): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2020
When you take power and authority from people, they become humble by default

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2020
U guys will always put up anything... Was expecting to see a convo with imolites or payin a visit to less privileged. Instead I see politics and u call that humility?
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
Gov Hope Uzodinma has humbled him. E pain am.

Everything is all about politics, 'capturing' and rigging for you APC/Igbo-hating scmucks!

None of you would want a shady character like Uzodinma to govern any state in your region, but since its the 'hated' Igbos, it's all good! All that matters is that your evil party has a presence in the south-east for bragging rights....not for any genuine or noble reasons!
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by PayCircle: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by 02Kebreal(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Performing his duty as a party member is humility? Una get sense at all? Na so una sell Buhari the chronicle fraudster as a man of integrity
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by easzypeaszy(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Performing his duty as a party member is humility? Una get sense at all? Na so una sell Buhari the chronic fraudster as a man of integrity
der r some positions u get to n doin some tins wl mk u humble... I get u clearly, imagine former principal of a school now start doing MC during speech n price giving day in same school.
Don't know if u get it
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2020
I don't like men who leave upper buttons on the shirt open while exposing the chest. That's motor park touts' behavior. You must button up your shirt right up to the collar and look decent.
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by IgboSomalia: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Ihedioha was never humble. Someone that was fighting everyone and greeting traditional rulers like his house boys. If not that God used Supreme court to humble the useless fellow, he would have continued destroying structures in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2020
grin[center][/center] grin shaking my head
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by anonimi: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773689_2_pngfb5c81ed3a220004b71069645f112867

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by SaintLucia: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Tinubu sacked him from government and imposed Uzodinma on them grin Mr Demolition Governor

2 Likes

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by SaintLucia: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Tinubu sacked him from government and imposed Uzodinma on them grin Mr Demolition Governor. Since then he has been looking for a more superior court to declare him governor grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by Royalfurnitures: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2020
So what's the humility in casting votes and shaking people?
Anybody can do that

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by mordred44: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Dj humility
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by SweetJoystick(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2020
easzypeaszy:
der r some positions u get to n doin some tins wl mk u humble... I get u clearly, imagine former principal of a school now start doing MC during speech n price giving day in same school.
Don't know if u get it
If he had arranged chairs and canopies then i would agree, but he did none. What he did was perform his civic right as a party member
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Ihedioha was never humble. Someone that was fighting everyone and greeting traditional rulers like his house boys. If not that God used Supreme court to humble the useless fellow, he would have continued destroying structures in Imo.

This is just one of your numerous anti-Igbo posts:
Do you expect to find Shikike or Shukuku in Edo? You nyamiris don't have a stake in Edo and you're meddlesome interlopers. Go and elect sensible leaders in your backwards region so your parents won't be drinking kerosene.

Now is it any surprise that a pathetic bigot like you who despises Ndigbo and whose post history since registering has been mainly anti-Igbo, would see Ihedioha in such a negative light while giving a shady character like Uzodinma (that has a case to answer with EFCC) a pass? Your intent on this forum is as clear as daylight! smiley
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
The only humble man is our darling president PMB
buhari is a terrorist and a paedophile I hate that man with passion

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by Peacefuluz(f): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Okayyy
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2020
midascnn:
Former Imo State Governor Emeka Ihedioha was seen casting his vote during the PDP State Congress in Owerri, recently.

Governor Ihedioha was seen shaking hands and in warm embrace with friends and colleagues.

He had a warm handshake with Imo PDP Chairman, Charles Ugwu, shortly after his inauguration at the party's secretariat in Owerri on Monday.

He was also seen with former Deputy Governor, Ebere Udeagu during the PDP State Congress in Owerri.

He was seen assisting PDP BOT member, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, during the PDP State Congress

He was never a governor so stop making that mistake.

The constitution does not recognize him as one

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by Kingproy(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Where is the humility here

These people needs to be hanged
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by charlesdprof(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Is this humility? A man who pocketed N19bn local government fund within 7 month.
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by chubinwa(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2020
I wonder why this fuckery was pushed to the front page
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by atiku4President(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Abeg I no wan laugh too much this morning
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by kaludestiny10(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Igbos are not Hausa's or Yoruba's that worship their kings to some extent. Kings are not worshipped in Igbo land, besides those kings are under the authority of the governors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by rickyrex(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
Gov Hope Uzodinma has humbled him. E pain am.
you get talk i swear. ihedioha has always been humble. he lost the seat now doesnt mean he has lost forever.
Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by unikprince(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Mo3891:
After being humiliated by Uzodinma, humility is normal for him
I liked and shared your comment at the same time. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility by olabright31: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Emeka Ihedioha is actually very arrongant. I know people who worked with him closely as Deputy Speaker of House of Reps and Governor. He looks down on people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.