Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang (688 Views)

Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2020
This is why I will never fight for Nigeria or Nigerians.....they only know how to shout

ITS ONLY GOD THAT WILL HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY: the truth is even when that God comes and take a lead Nigerians will desert him or her

You hear them shout OH LAS LAS WE GO DEY OK....these are dumb millions of humans endangering the life of their future generation everything is a joke to them

Millions of them wants the old men to leave the sit of power but during election they will be laughing at young political aspirant asking them WHO IS YOUR GOD FATHER?

Millions of them wants revolution but only hundred comes out to participate in a protest

Look at this corporal in a sane society the masses will rally behind him....many cheered him up upon seeing his video surface online but that's all they can do for you....after that you're on your own....the next is to pity you online up to a point....some will turn against you, asking WHY SHOULD YOU SAY THOSE THINGS ONLINE

NOW TELL ME WITH THIS KIND OF MENTALITY WHY WOULD ANY POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER OR ASPIRING POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER will ever pity you Nigerians when he gets there

You all are quick to criticize and hate on IPOB FOR FIGHTING AND STANDING IN WHAT THEY BELIEVE?

BUT WE ARE NO LONGER SURPRISE BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DESERT SOMEONE WHO IS FIGHTING FOR BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA like omoyele sowere, lance corporal martin, lots of others I can't remember today WHY WONT YOU HATE ON OTHERS WHO WANTS TO EXIT FROM NIGERIA

DON'T FIGHT FOR NIGERIA, FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND THEY WILL LOVE AND RALLY BEHIND YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by Nairalandmonika: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Op I just want to ask if u in anyway tried to provide help to the man?

If u didn't then STFU.

You can't insult others for something u are quilty of. U come online to rant, what exactly did u do offline.
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by SOFTENGR: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2020
I usually laugh at people who fight for Nigerians. How can you be fighting for people, majority of whom are wicked and misguided?

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op I just want to ask if u in anyway tried to provide help to the man?

If u didn't then STFU.

You can't insult others for something u are quilty of. U come online to rant, what exactly did u do offline.

I lost hope in Nigeria a long time ago....am pointing out more reason I made the right call

2 Likes

Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerians are not worth fighting for.they will not only abandon you,they will join in killing you...imagine a country as big as nigeria.there was no protest,demanding for his release.but watch how he will trend on social media in death.if atal...nonsense nigeria.
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by slimfit1(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2020
If they think this is going to teach people lessons they have just shot themselves on the foot. Next time the soldiers will just attack them knowing full well that they don't do dialogue. However, if this administration is over Bura should get ready to produce him or go to jail. Power is sweet but not permanent.
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by Nairalandmonika: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I lost hope in Nigeria a long time ago....am pointing out more reason I made the right call
Oga there's no need pointing out anything, the same way u have lost hope and didn't do anything about the man, so has millions of Nigerians too.
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Its so sad
Buhari and Buratai should be brought to justice
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by Nairalandmonika: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
donbachi:
Nigerians are not worth fighting for.they will not only abandon you,they will join in killing you...imagine a country as big as nigeria.there was no protest,demanding for his release.but watch how he will trend on social media in death.if atal...nonsense nigeria.
Did u call for protest, did u try to do anything. U said as big as Nigeria, I will sit in my house thinking u will call for protest, while u sit in ur house thinking I will call for protest. At the end of the day no one calls for protest then u come online to rant how the youth are lazy when u are part of the youth.

Honestly complaining that Nigerians are not doing enough when u, yourself is not doing anything is just hypocrisy.
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by dubra: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ooh my God, my heart bleeds for this young officer and his family, Chai
Re: Lance Corporal Martin Am Sorry Nigerians Has Left You To Hang by roszilman: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
This is why I will never fight for Nigeria or Nigerians.....they only know how to shout

ITS ONLY GOD THAT WILL HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY: the truth is even when that God comes and take a lead Nigerians will desert him or her

You hear them shout OH LAS LAS WE GO DEY OK....these are dumb millions of humans endangering the life of their future generation everything is a joke to them

Millions of them wants the old men to leave the sit of power but during election they will be laughing at young political aspirant asking them WHO IS YOUR GOD FATHER?

Millions of them wants revolution but only hundred comes out to participate in a protest

Look at this corporal in a sane society the masses will rally behind him....many cheered him up upon seeing his video surface online but that's all they can do for you....after that you're on your own....the next is to pity you online up to a point....some will turn against you, asking WHY SHOULD YOU SAY THOSE THINGS ONLINE

NOW TELL ME WITH THIS KIND OF MENTALITY WHY WOULD ANY POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER OR ASPIRING POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDER will ever pity you Nigerians when he gets there

You all are quick to criticize and hate on IPOB FOR FIGHTING AND STANDING IN WHAT THEY BELIEVE?

BUT WE ARE NO LONGER SURPRISE BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DESERT SOMEONE WHO IS FIGHTING FOR BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA like omoyele sowere, lance corporal martin, lots of others I can't remember today WHY WONT YOU HATE ON OTHERS WHO WANTS TO EXIT FROM NIGERIA

DON'T FIGHT FOR NIGERIA, FIGHT FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND THEY WILL LOVE AND RALLY BEHIND YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki: What Governor Made The Proclamation For The New Edo Speaker Election / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Welcomes Grandchild / Nigerians Launches Petition Demand 7-point From Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.