Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! (1194 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Top5 Popular Countries With Highest Rape Cases / Benin Republic Releases Seven Detained Nigerian Students Over Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by farem: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2020
I am glad to disappoint you that despite all the noise, Naija isn't here!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by saintokwuluora(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2020
My Bros your list is of countries who suffer cybercrimes most.

The countries from where cybercrimes originate most are Russia, Eastern Europe, USA, Nigeria, Indonesia, Romania, Brazil, Vietnam, South Korea, and China .

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by MANNABBQGRlLL: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2020
saintokwuluora:
My Bros your list is of countries who suffer cybercrimes most.

The countries from where cybercrimes originate most are Russia, Eastern Europe, USA, Nigeria, Indonesia, Romania, Brazil, Vietnam, South Korea, and China .

I am shocked that India is not in your list
Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by linked: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2020
H

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2020
So Naija actually dey learn work from foreign G, but you'll think they are number one because of the way they showcase their pickings

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by saintokwuluora(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2020
:
MANNABBQGRlLL:

I am shocked that India is not in your list

You have a strong case. But for you to be shocked, you really are at The Villa. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
For those giving our country a bad name out there, your end will be terrible.
Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by Ancecoker(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Up Nigeria grin cheesy grin

Our puppy no Dey there
Re: List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! by 2cribz: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2020
They ddnt say online romance scams. No.

(1) (Reply)

ETH Ads Telegram Bot Is A Big Big Scam: Let's Join Hands To Kill It / Just In: Suspected Hoodlums, Soldiers Who Attempt To Attack Igboho's And His Boy / Angry Mob Beat up Cultist for Kidnapping 100L UNIBEN Student In Edo (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.