Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps (449 Views)

Perfect Gentleman:boy Spotted Carrying The Bags Of Two Girls(photos) / Cold In Warri, Delta. Any Perfect Gentleman? / I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps by LawyerGodwin(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Being a gentleman isn’t all about being a dapper dresser (although that shouldn’t be dismissed) it’s about being courteous, respectful and so much more! We’ve gathered our must have tips for being a true gentleman this week on the stag blog, but do remember that these tips do apply to the ladies out there too! Apply these into your everyday life wherever possible and enjoy knowing that you really are a true gentleman.

How to become the perfect gentleman in seven steps...

Be respectful
Be honest
Don't abandon ship in a relationship
Good Hygeine is a must
Hold doors open for people
Keep the language clean
Family comes first

Be respectful
A gentleman is respectful to everyone around them – not just women that they’re on a date with. Be polite to everyone you meet, even if they’re just a plain rude asshole. You’ll come out of it looking like the better person, that’s for sure!

Be honest
As the saying goes, honesty really is the best policy, especially when it comes to dating and relationships. No-one really does enjoy ‘playing games’. If you like someone, you like someone and a proper gent won’t be afraid to let that person know how they feel about them.

Don’t abandon ship in a relationship
Things can get tough in relationships and it’s not always going to be a walk in the park despite how much you both love and adore each other. A gentleman will always support and be there for his partner, even during the most challenging of times.

Good Hygiene is a must
A true gent must have good hygiene – keep yourself smelling fresh and tip top at all times (the only exception is when you’re working out!). Moisturise your face daily to keep it smooth and If you’ve got facial hair, keep it well-groomed and presentable. Keeping a comb with you is always handy to ensure your tresses are looking good! Finally, a nice spritz of aftershave goes a long way and makes you smell all sophisticated!

Hold doors open for people
This one is traditional yes, but holding doors open for people never gets old! It’s the perfect way to show consideration for other people whether it’s men, women, the elderly or children. There’s nothing worse than someone in front of you who lets the door slam in your face – it’s always nice to show courtesy to others.

Keep the language clean
Of course, you’re not expected to keep the language clean at all times, but do be mindful of your language and who you’re around. Dropping the f-bomb every other word just isn’t cool and most definitely doesn’t make you look charming whatsoever. Just try to tone it down if you’ve got a bit of a potty mouth.

Family comes first
Make sure to always put your family first if there’s something going on. Maybe a member of your family or your girlfriend is feeling ill – if so, offer to help them out and look after them. Your efforts really will be greatly appreciated.

If you and your group of stags are looking to enjoy the ultimate sophisticated experience, then you’ll love our gentleman’s afternoon tea! It’s a unique stag activity and takes a manly spin on the classic afternoon tea experience that the ladies love so much. Instead of dining on delicate cakes, you’ll all get to enjoy sandwiches, pork pies (locally sourced of course), pickled onions, crisps and a delicious beer to wash it all down with!

Visit for more info
https://www.thestagcompany.com

I would like to hear other Qualities of a perfect gentleman
Re: How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps by Athemisia: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
It always ends in premium tears....

in fela's voice— I no be gentle man at all oh,
I be Africa man.

1 Like

Re: How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps by LawyerGodwin(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Athemisia:
It always ends in premium tears....

in fela's voice— I no be gentle man at all oh,
I be Africa man.

Premium! Kikiki... Doesn't rule out the fact that there ain't gentleman out there.

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Abandon My Family Because Of Their Blue Eyes - Husband Denies / Need Male Friends In Ikorodu / This Is The Last Opportunity For The Broke Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.