Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. (26089 Views)

Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST] / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Kendumazy(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Lol
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by NORSIYK(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Two thieving agents

1 Like

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by sped1oro(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Another roforofo fight
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Ventura1: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Mr LIFELESS is in charge men cool
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
They are fighting for their dividend because they the Nipost is outdated and their buildings left un-kept.

The little money they generate on POSTAL STAMPS, I.E HOUSE LEVY, SHOPS LEVY, DRAFT CHEQUE ETC to loot FIRS is eyeing it. They must fight for their right jor.

FIRS just concentrate on the other side of LOOTING cos na una get Higher stake.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by saintol(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2020
When the "head" is not good,... Only the wise will understand.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Grateful02(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Can someone tell me what I won't see in this country??
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by lordm(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2020
buying4:
DISCOVER THIS BUSINESS I'M CURRENTLY DOING AND MAKING UP TO ₦25K WEEKLY WITH MY PHONE AND FROM HOME LEGITIMATELY.
For Example:
1. Invite 1 people, you would be paid 1 x ₦1500 = ₦1,500
2. Invite 10 people, you would be paid 10 x ₦1500 = ₦15,000
3. 50 People, you would be paid 50 x ₦1500 = ₦75,000
4. 100 people, you would be paid 100 x ₦1500= ₦150,000
5. 1000 x ₦1500 = ₦1.5M
NOTE: All payments goes directly into your bank account
Check my Signature for more details.
7since its such a great business, why not invite your family members first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by ukukaegbu(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2020
It's very obvious the FIRS person can write better than the NIPOST woman.

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by robosky02(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Ok

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by SideInkom: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2020
Boundaries should be define
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by tot(f): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
A house divided against itself clearly cannot stand.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by josite: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
nipost is full of illiterates,they are in charge of postal and are only restricted to postage stamps and only some receipts and agreements are meant t to have postage stamps affixed on them to be admissible in court..There is a law called stamp duties act and it is not to be executed by nipost but firs because they are a specie of tax and ta collection is not the function of nipost in any country.nipost is a moribund organization in the advent of dhl etc and emails and should be scrapped.

3 Likes

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by ProphetofOdin: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you want to make some extra cash for yourself please check my signature.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
IF I WERE THE PRESIDENT,I WOULD HAVE SACK THE HEADS OF THE TWO AGENCIES.EVERYONE IS FIGHTING FOR THEIR POCKET.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by obo389(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
dfrost:
This is bad publicity. Is Twitter the new tool for governance and administration?

Good morning naptu2
Na trump start am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Preshob(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
The NIPOST lady obviously doesn't know the roles of the agency she's heading
There's a big difference between stamp duties and postage stamps

2 Likes

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
I am actually surprised NIPOST still exists...

1 Like

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by SonyaSpence: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Naija has gone to the dogs...
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by ameh99: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
This useless Nipost will not go n resume work.....

they are here fighting over national cake for will steal the largest chunk cry cry cry
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by BigBizzy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
You will think they don't know what they are doing...they do!

Buhari and his goons have epitomized corruption. They are dragging who will loot this money... nothing will be remitted.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by owila4luv(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nipost is Analogue While Firs is Digital, The Government Of The Day Will Prefer Firs to Nipost as They Can Squeeze In The Cash Speedily For Their Embesslement at The Detriment Of The Electorate
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by einsteine(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
So the said lady is Chairperson of NIPOST board. What a shame on her and those who appointed her? How can someone at such high level not understand the difference between postage stamps and stamp duty?

1 Like

Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by iyatrustee(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
How did Maimuna Abubakar get to head an agency such as NIPOST, what criteria was used in selecting her ? Nigerians have been complaining about the brazen nepotism taking place under this junta (such as in this case) we’ve also been complaining about the shocking ineptitude of the selected appointees (from the president down to Maimuna and that disaster lady minus Osinbajo).
When will these roforofo embarrassments end bikonu

Lalasticlala, come and see Tonto Dikeh eating snake o cool

She is chairman of the board. A political appointment and not involved in the day to day running of Nipost.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by ayenale1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Keyamo vs senate committee
Ngige vs reps committee
APC vs PDP
Tinubu vs El-rufai
Ncdc vs scamdemic
Nipost vs firs
Madam farouq vs npower beneficiaries.
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by TheCork(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
iyatrustee:

She is chairman of the board. A political appointment and not involved in the day to day running of Nipost.

Kaiiii. Please can I kiss u?
Re: NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps. by iyatrustee(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
TheCork:

Kaiiii. Please can I kiss u?

Corky, I am not light skin cheesy Where is your arch enemy 190? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Acquires 20 Innoson Motors Trucks And 200 Waste Collection Bins / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom / Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.