Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224368 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Obakovicho: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nwamma4eva:

Diplomacy. I see
Thanks for the one you've done.
This your bitter mind dey somehow.... Modupe dey poland period

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by chrismex(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
lordally:
You see one thing Nigerians do which isn't fair at all... This Entitlement mentality it's not going to help anyone OO... See ehn in this life omo nobody owes you anything o... Nobody owes you nothing so anybody you see here that takes out his/her time to dish out any little information is only doing it out of free will. The same way the person researched and got the needed information is the same way we can also research and get the needed information we seek. People with information are being careful so that not after they have given the one they know and you don't follow it well and you get scammed you go still come here begin call the person Scam say the person dey work with the agency. I see this thread dying a natural death because of this Unnecessary Entitlement mentality because we have a couple of Nigerians in Poland who no even send anybody them just dey live their normal life but the ones you choose to come here and drop one or two informations are being called out like say una dey pay them...ah ah nau e no gel at all.

What's so hard to comprehend there that the above mentioned Agency are having lots of Descrepancies in delivering good services to lots of people for several months as Modupe19201 ha just stated!!! The lady complaining about people not giving out information emailed me and I told her about me knowing someone who got tru SergienkoLawyers but I cannot use them cos they don't respond to Chats as a genuine Agency should ...I recommended a Genuine one which was around €700 as of last year December and she said it's expensive that she won't use it... What else should one do again na... Haba!!! The whole Information we need can be found online just the same way the person in Poland found it too.

Now if anyone with valuable information demands to be paid due to the lots of painstaking research he/she has na una go still call am thief!!! Kai 9ja my country una funny oooo!!! UNA NO ONE PAY MONEY FOR INFORMATION UNA NO STILL GET GOOD MOUTH TO COLLECT THE INFORMATION SELF .

Abeg na 2021 we dey ooo make we calm down use our head find way to make am for this life cos truth is NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING

You misunderstood what that lady said, she never in any way said or acted like she didn't appreciate the op.

We appreciate the thread because it is an eye opener. The op has been selfless for sharing information so as others can learn.

No body owe any body anything here but at the same time we all came here to help each other.

There is nothing bad in updating people like the op. Did about sergienko agencie taking too long to get work permit.

Atleast you guys that have knowledge and experience should help update us on good agent. That doesn't mean if anything happens you are responsible. I don't think any one will do that.

Example in investment section,there is a thread called DIGITAL AGRICULTURE PLATFORM . They update on the platform companies that are doing well that you can invest. To help people.

Nothing like entitlement here, we just want to help ourselves. If anyone knows good agencies feel free to share

We know the rate of cyber scam now. I have done research on agencies but don't know the one to trust. But if someone that have knowledge can help me out it saves me 80% from been scam.

Person no if know everything, and that we ask questions doesn't mean most of us don't research. It's just that even with the whole research we still need some one that has crossed the bridge to assist if not it will look like we are taking 100%risk, but with the assistance with people that are knowledgeable the risk will reduce to 20-40%.

Some of us they use our head. but understand say nobody is an island make you understand.

8 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Rosypee: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
MoDuPe19201:
Guys be very careful even with SergienkoLawyers. Be very sure before you make any payment. I’ve heard that some people haven’t received their work permits yet..and it has been over 5months.

Don’t blame anyone if you’re scammed. I’ve noticed that SergienkoLawyers have also realised that Nigerians are desperate, and they’re taking advantage of that.

You can go ahead with them at your own risk! Look at other agencies too. Don’t be drawn to them cause of their cheap price.

Please @Modupe19201, I sent you a mail since yesterday. Kindly reply me. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
chrismex:

You misunderstood what that lady said, she never in any way said or acted like she didn't appreciate the op.

We appreciate the thread because it is an eye opener. The op has been selfless for sharing information so as others can learn.

No body owe any body anything here but at the same time we all came here to help each other.

There is nothing bad in updating people like the op. Did about sergienko agencie taking too long to get work permit.

Atleast you guys that have knowledge and experience should help update us on good agent. That doesn't mean if anything happens you are responsible. I don't think any one will do that.

Example in investment section,there is a thread called DIGITAL AGRICULTURE PLATFORM . They update on the platform companies that are doing well that you can invest. To help people.

Nothing like entitlement here, we just want to help ourselves. If anyone knows good agencies feel free to share

We know the rate of cyber scam now. I have done research on agencies but don't know the one to trust. But if someone that have knowledge can help me out it saves me 80% from been scam.

Person no if know everything, and that we ask questions doesn't mean most of us don't research. It's just that even with the whole research we still need some one that has crossed the bridge to assist if not it will look like we are taking 100%risk, but with the assistance with people that are knowledgeable the risk will reduce to 20-40%.

Some of us they use our head. but understand say nobody is an island make you understand.

I feel you bro

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by keleto(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
lordally:

Kindly Check my previous posts on this thread

i don search google tire, i no see such recruitment agencies
Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2021
keleto:

i don search google tire, i no see such recruitment agencies

Check my comments on this thread ...you go see am bro...send me a mail
Re: Poland Work Visa by mayowa94: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2021
mayowa94:
please who knows JP site?
I'm finding it difficult to locate them
Please help with this.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Soulrebel2(m): 5:31am On Jan 04, 2021
yungchop:

Mine is charging 4k euro

Na criminal be that one ni
Re: Poland Work Visa by Depressed101: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
yungchop:

Mine is charging 4k euro
did you pay?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Depressed101: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2021
tt82:

Please,Modupe what was the experience like at the embassy in nigeria here,were you asked some specific questions and what did they asked you? Please share that with us.
Thank you so much
i think the usual questions have been shared here.. What will need is answers to those questions by successful candidates
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwamma4eva:

My dear how did I complain. Or you don't understand English.
Oga Modupe don't want people to blame him that's why he's not answering some questions, isn't that diplomacy??

Who told you I didn't appreciate his input, without him I haven't had found this thread.

So my dear, don't conclude based on your myopic understanding.

Why not read from the first page to last..he mentioned up to three agencies naw.Lazy Nigerians that are always in a haste for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Depressed101: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Modupe19201 good morning boss.. Pls what was your answers to this question...?

Why are you going to Poland?

Do you have accommodation in Poland? Who’s paying for it?
Why that city?

What are you currently doing in Nigeria?

Do you know anyone in Poland?

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Obakovicho: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Depressed101:
Modupe19201 good morning boss.. Pls what was your answers to this question...?

Why are you going to Poland?

Do you have accommodation in Poland? Who’s paying for it?
Why that city?

What are you currently doing in Nigeria?

Do you know anyone in Poland?

You know what you are going to do there. You know yourself so what do u want modupe to say
Re: Poland Work Visa by Depressed101: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Obakovicho:

You know what you are going to do there. You know yourself so what do u want modupe to say
i just want to cancel any form of failure in my interview. Modupe19201 was successful with his. So I want to trail his part. I know we are both different.. But my people say adia Ma ma.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by yungchop: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Depressed101:
did you pay?
I've not.. Still wondering why its that much
Re: Poland Work Visa by keleto(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2021
lordally:

Check my comments on this thread ...you go see am bro...send me a mail

I JUST SENT YOU DM BRO
Re: Poland Work Visa by Depressed101: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2021
yungchop:

I've not.. Still wondering why its that much
i was trying to talk to the one who charged me 2800.. He was acting rude... I just left him there, maybe he thought I would act desperate, so he can prey on me, I don't even know if he's real, AtoZserwisplus.. There's something preculiar with this site and sergienkolawyers.. Their domains were registered less than 3years back, to me that reduces the score of their reputation...

Still in the outlook of a good agency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Obakovicho: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Depressed101:
i just want to cancel any form of failure in my interview. Modupe19201 was successful with his. So I want to trail his part. I know we are both different.. But my people say adia Ma ma.
Remove tension from your mind. Dey bold you must get am
Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwamma4eva:

Thank you my dear. I'm just observing them.
All they say is be careful be careful, do research do research. Look for companies vacancies.

How do novice do that since we have no idea of doing it. Be careful be careful.
If Sergienko Lawyers are scammers, what will it cost you to tell us than telling us be careful.

What's the importance of advicing someone to be careful since you can't give us safety precautions. Please we should stop all these unnecessary diplomatic approach to things.

We Nigerians prefer to allow others be scammed or directed to costly Nigerian agents than helping you on how they did theirs.

It's so awful and inconsiderate. I know some people that has been keeping silent will be attacking me, but I don't care. All I know is that Nigerians prefer letting their fellow Nigerians suffer.

God bless you all

My dear you are taking his words to the wrong path... All he is begging is for us to thread with caution, even with the disclaimer part he did nothing wrong. I'm in same boat as u n so I'll only encourage you to keep pushing ... If you search n find and agency I believe u can share here for critical examination.. For me, my research on Sergienko and AG is still on till I'm satisfied. Do not be discouraged.

@modupe pls keep the fire burning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poland Work Visa by Drakky47: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Agency Agency and more Agency?

Guys please stop!

This thread or section is not a branch office of any agency.

Do your own research and decide who to use but stop promoting agencies here.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Stewart883(m): 1:52am On Jan 05, 2021
justwise:
Agency Agency and more Agency?

Guys please stop!

This thread or section is not a branch office of any agency.

Do your own research and decide who to use but stop promoting agencies here.

Thank you

Thank you MOD!!
Re: Poland Work Visa by Depressed101: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2021
So this is how this thread is just gonna die?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.