Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224229 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by fisayo02(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=Metrics4tea post=99162174]
Congratulations. Is it the work visa from embassy or work invitation from vivodeship you are waiting for..
work permit from Poland which I will take to the embassy .. ..
Re: Poland Work Visa by 30card(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
For those who have arrived Poland I have some questions:
1. Was the work same as on the work permit?
2. Is the pay same as stated on the work permit?
3. How do you see the reception you got when you arrived?
4. Will you advice someone who currently earn 250k averagely in Nigeria to relocate there?

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Metrics4tea: 3:00am On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=fisayo02 post=99383530][/quote]
If I may, is it only the work invitaion/permit that one need to take to the embassy
What of letter of accomodation, employment contract and guarantee letter. Please I need a guru to explain all these documents for me, is really confusing
Someone told me all I need is the work invitation
Re: Poland Work Visa by Metrics4tea: 3:05am On Feb 25, 2021
MoDuPe19201:

Oh nice. And it was extremely frustrating getting the appointment.

Just keep calling and you should try and get at least 3 different phones calling at the same time.

Documents I submitted:

Cover letter
Work Permit
Documents from Employer in Poland
Work contract
Bank Statement
Travel Insurance (365 days)
Flight Reservation (to And fro)

What the difference between documents from employer and work contract. Someone told me work permit can cover the two

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Metrics4tea: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Tudinal post=99497297]Hello everyone, I'm about to start my work permit process, will like to know if anyone has used Tsve consult before.. How legit they are.

Hoping for a response.
Cheers. [/quote
I will also research about them
Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 3:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Tudinal:
Hello everyone, I'm about to start my work permit process, will like to know if anyone has used Tsve consult before.. How legit they are.

Hoping for a response.
Cheers.

Don't use them pls
Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
NewAjala:

Don't use them pls

Hmmmm, nice information by the way.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Prudentialfrank(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why is the admin deleting or hiding some post here, this thread is slowly going down..... I just made payment for work permit

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nairaland is against any discussion about agent or agency whatsoever no matter the condition. It is built on the platform of DIY.... DO IT YOURSELF.

This is to avoid fraud, dishonest passage of information, obtaining personal details of people by false means etc.

All in all, no matter what you do or what process you used, Nairaland would not be held liable should you fall prey to scam. Unfortunately, travel thread happens to be the section where most scam and fraud happens as a result of the desperation of most people (inclusive of me).

Always do your due diligence and stay smart when seeking for information. Signing out and over.
PEACE.

8 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
And, lastly, the Admins are simply doing their jobs. Deleting part of the thread promoting agency or agent is part of what the swear to uphold before granted the administrative rights to modify or delete a given information (I think, kind of Super members rather than ordinary members on nairaland)

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by kizwid(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
DAramis:
And, lastly, the Admins are simply doing their jobs. Deleting part of the thread promoting agency or agent is part of what the swear to uphold before granted the administrative rights to modify or delete a given information (I think, kind of Super members rather than ordinary members on nairaland)
can I have your contact or email... I want to have a word
Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
kizwid:

can I have your contact or email... I want to have a word
I am sorry bro, I can't. You can drop the information here for experienced people to answer your questions.

I am also trying to avoid situations of being accused of being an agent while my moniker possibly banned. I have absolutely no idea on this thread. I was only lead to it as a result of the polish education thread I was following.
Re: Poland Work Visa by kizwid(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
DAramis:

I am sorry bro, I can't. You can drop the information here for experienced people to answer your questions.

I am also trying to avoid situations of being accused of being an agent while my moniker possibly banned. I have absolutely no idea on this thread. I was only lead to it as a result of the polish education thread I was following.
okay, i understand. I only want to ask about the agent helping in processing your WP. and since everyone is being careful to suggest any agent that why I for for your contact... if you can suggest any one as an advice, at my own risk... I will appreciate
Re: Poland Work Visa by Metrics4tea: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Metrics4tea post=99520825][/quote]
Tsve was delisted from polish national employment agencies registry. They were previously registered

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
kizwid:

okay, i understand. I only want to ask about the agent helping in processing your WP. and since everyone is being careful to suggest any agent that why I for for your contact... if you can suggest any one as an advice, at my own risk... I will appreciate
Like I said, I am not processing any with any agent. I am only following the thread for knowledge purposes.
If you read from the beginning of the thread, you will come across those mentioned which everyone expect you to do your due diligence before going forward.

There is also one other guy who followed through that promised to drop feed back but up till now, no information from him on his journey so far. Bro, I am active in the educational thread but here is strictly for information purposes that I am following it for.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Dannyplay123: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2021
DAramis:

Like I said, I am not processing any with any agent. I am only following the thread for knowledge purposes.
If you read from the beginning of the thread, you will come across those mentioned which everyone expect you to do your due diligence before going forward.

There is also one other guy who followed through that promised to drop feed back but up till now, no information from him on his journey so far. Bro, I am active in the educational thread but here is strictly for information purposes that I am following it for.

Hello Bro do you have any idea about the Invitation in UA guys, they have office in Ukraine but they also said they process work permit for Poland.

Please if anyone else knows about them or have used them please let me know.

P.S. whatever decisions I take in the end will be strictly on me, I just want to know if anyone has used them or heard anything about them.
Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2021
Dannyplay123:

Hello Bro do you have any idea about the Invitation in UA guys, they have office in Ukraine but they also said they process work permit for Poland.

P.S. whatever decisions I take in the end will be strictly on me, I just want to know if anyone has used them or heard anything about them.
No single idea.
Re: Poland Work Visa by yemmywesey(m): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Prudentialfrank:
Why is the admin deleting or hiding some post here, this thread is slowly going down..... I just made payment for work permit

which website did you used.
Re: Poland Work Visa by manneger2: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
I sent my documents and paid to sergienko Lawyers two days ago and I will be updating my timeline here as we go on.
Baba good day to you, pls have u gotten ur work permit?
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
manneger2:

Baba good day to you, pls have u gotten ur work permit?
Not yet, trust me to update you guys when I get it. But I'm 80% sure the guy is legit.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Not yet, trust me to update you guys when I get it. But I'm 80% sure the guy is legit.

Don't be sure yet till the WP enters your hand live!!!

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
lordally:

Don't be sure yet till the WP enters your hand live!!!
That's why I typed 80% sure. I have my reasons.
Re: Poland Work Visa by manneger2: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Ok man, all the best
Re: Poland Work Visa by gbeduman: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dannyplay123:

The outcome of the research I did about them on quora was not impressive! They were accused of scamming their clients. I also read that their Facebook comments were bought and fake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.