Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (221495 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Shams08: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
You should keep calling the numbers provided. People are definitely getting dates every week
Pintio7:
Pls how una dey book appointment i got an admission already since February and all my documents are ready but i haven't been able to book an appointment pls i need help on this

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Face it or leave it bro... Poland don cast! They are only after your money now... Appointment does not equal visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by fela1000: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Bro!!! What makes you say this? This is so discouraging o. Try to update us please.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Shams08: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2021
Bro leave the guy, his assertion is baseless. Keep trying the numbers. They definitely have a quota due to the pandemic. Hence the difficulty in getting dates. Also, if your documents are genuine,I believe you should not have any difficulty getting the visa.
fela1000:
Bro!!! What makes you say this? This is so discouraging o. Try to update us please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Not here to drag words... One is enough for who wise
Re: Poland Work Visa by HenryG(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2021
NewAjala:
Not here to drag words... One is enough for who wise

Mr Wisdom, what have you done beyond just following Poland thread on NL? Don't just use what you read assume how things are. I know the embassy is so selfish right now but kindly justify how casted Poland is by your own experience.
It's a grievious mistake on your part to just discourage those who have taken one step or the other while you are just reading up for knowledge sake. Contributors are those who has experience.
Please and please.

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Olami83: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2021
NewAjala:
Face it or leave it bro... Poland don cast! They are only after your money now... Appointment does not equal visa.

Nothing cast, though appointment does not equal visa, true.

Booking of appointment has been hijacked by greedy travel agencies, the whole 2021 is already booked thereby making the embassy to slow down... Slots now for sale from those agencies, very disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Odunayokusa01: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2021
@olami you are right, the agents have hijacked all the slots. Over 2 weeks ago I paid an agent 380,000naira to get me a quick date and I’m still waiting for him to give me a positive feedback. If you try on your own to call it’s number busy right from when the phone line is switched on till it gets switched off again. Mehn I’m tired �
Re: Poland Work Visa by Olami83: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Odunayokusa01:
@olami you are right, the agents have hijacked all the slots. Over 2 weeks ago I paid an agent 380,000naira to get me a quick date and I’m still waiting for him to give me a positive feedback. If you try on your own to call it’s number busy right from when the phone line is switched on till it gets switched off again. Mehn I’m tired �

380,000? That's huge... You have to be very careful of those guyz.

I suggest you write the embassy via email, attach every necessary documents especially the WP. Try that, it may work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Odunayokusa01: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Alright maybe I’ll do that although it is written in their website that the only way to book an appointment is by calling the phone number there.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Odunayokusa01:
pls and pls always learn not to pay anyone for what you’re not doing yourself , scam full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Olami83: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Odunayokusa01:
Alright maybe I’ll do that although it is written in their website that the only way to book an appointment is by calling the phone number there.

You are not booking any appointment, call their attention to difficulties applicants are going through, give them reasons why you need to book an appointment asap... Maybe your WP is running out of date blabla... Though not certain but we never can tell.

On a second note, most of those consulars are also out for business.. Most times they trade visa for money
Re: Poland Work Visa by YOMITEWIN(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please guys beware of Scam, Look before you leap.!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by HenryG(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
YOMITEWIN:
Please guys beware of Scam, Look before you leap.!!!!!

Bro, good to see you here. How has been work life over there? Did you meet exactly what you were anticipating to see at the job place? Kindly hint us small for motivation.
Thanks for notifying us about d scam you posted.
Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
dair:
Hi everyone. To those who are in poland, how can students who already have schegen student visa go about relocating to poland for WP. For instance, I am in France and its quite difficult getting work unless your fluent in french. so i'm interested in relocating to poland but don't know how to go about it. I need advice

Hey
Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
NewAjala:

Is there any country that their Appointment equals visa Nawa ooo you don fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Olami83:

Nothing cast, though appointment does not equal visa, true.

Booking of appointment has been hijacked by greedy travel agencies, the whole 2021 is already booked thereby making the embassy to slow down... Slots now for sale from those agencies, very disgusting.

I doubt if Agencies has slots self, see what this Agents do is they would tell you dey have slots to sell for visa Appointments but behind you, what they do is still the same thing you're doing which is by calling the same number you're calling for visa interview!! There's nothing special!! Most people don't know this!!

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Olami83: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
lordally:

I doubt if Agencies has slots self, see what this Agents do is they would tell you dey have slots to sell for visa Appointments but behind you, what they do is still the same thing you're doing which is by calling the same number you're calling for visa interview!! There's nothing special!! Most people don't know this!!

You may be right though
Re: Poland Work Visa by NewAjala(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
lordally:

Is there any country that their Appointment equals visa Nawa ooo you don fall my hand

Read and understand previous correspondence make u no fall my hand
Re: Poland Work Visa by fela1000: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks for your words bro. When I read the message I was so depressed. I know all will be well.
Re: Poland Work Visa by manneger2: 2:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Shams08:
Start your application for date at the embassy ASAP.it's been tough getting dates. Is it stated in your permit that you have to be there before 11th of June?
Since he is in UAE, is not hard getting date now, go to the website, Poland immigration for uae

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Kels4real: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2021
Please someone should share with us

Let how much can one use to get the work permit from Poland... Please help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2021
NewAjala:

Read and understand previous correspondence make u no fall my hand

See this guy!!! Ok o
Re: Poland Work Visa by Shams08: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2021
500k-650k (depending on the person helping you to get the permit in Poland).
Kels4real:
Please someone should share with us

Let how much can one use to get the work permit from Poland... Please help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by kissed(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Shams08:
Start your application for date at the embassy ASAP.it's been tough getting dates. Is it stated in your permit that you have to be there before 11th of June?

I have 90days from the day of work permit approval to report to process everything..
Re: Poland Work Visa by kissed(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
manneger2:

Bro pls how many months did u wait before it comes out

I applied in November, and it came out 13th march
Re: Poland Work Visa by Shams08: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Congratulations! Have you been able to get a date for interview over there?
kissed:

I have 90days from the day of work permit approval to report to process everything..
Re: Poland Work Visa by kissed(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Shams08:
Congratulations! Have you been able to get a date for interview over there?

I am based here in Naija, but contracted an agency in Dubai, one I can trust.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (99) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.