Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224284 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by icontact: 11:29am On May 09, 2021
Newbietraveller:
Thank you all for your contributions.

I finally made the application o. The agent said minimum of 2 months. Please does anyone know why I have to wait for 2 months Asin the way its doing me, I don't know if I wont develop hypertension before 2 months oo.. also, they said the seasonal work permits was stopped for africans last week Friday, so I have to apply the 1 year work one.. which usually has less visa chances.. so thats another worry for me :/ I have sha done it..
Also, please what were the stuffs u prepared while waiting for the work permit? I want to start looking for them.. .. please assist ya sister oo
To apply for one year is way better. And I don't believe the seasonal work permit has better chances of visa. With the way Nigerians are trouping into Poland, the longer an offer you have, better for you. And in one year, you will be better established to make a move to a better job and location
Re: Poland Work Visa by Glocal1: 11:33am On May 09, 2021
DeParadise001:
For those asking what I was asked. In general I'll say information about you. Nothing else. But try and study your documents very well.

Questions like

Your occupation
Your hiring company name (In Poland) name call it.
The address of the company.
Distance of your accomodation to the company.
Why you chose Poland.
Departure date.
And explain to them that you'll leave their country when the permit expires.

No go de tell them your plans to prolong your stay.
No FEAR.
God bless.

Please as an information, I wonder why people will already have their Permit and still be asking me what agent I used, I don't understand. We need to be moving forward.
I also heard that Sergienko Lawyers are frustrating people ooh. People don stay reach 3, 4, 5 months no signs. A member here just told me that in my mail and he's saying that a girl here too was scammed by the people.

Anyone facing that challenge should inform others so that they don't face the same challenge. HELP YOUR BROTHERS.

Have a great weekend
Congratulations once again bro.
Please what were the terms of payment for the agent, was it prepaid, postpaid or instalmentally?
How much were you charged by the agency?

Re: Poland Work Visa by Glocal1: 11:52am On May 09, 2021
fela1000:
My own permit is taking longer than expected and it’s costly also but as I promise anytime my documents are out I will let you guys know the name of the agent over there in Poland. We zoom call he said it’s because of covid everything has short delay. But I pray to God before the end of this month mine too will be out.
Congratulations to you again brother. Thanks for sharing I will also share my testimony here by the special grace of Almighty God.
How and where did you meet the agent, how much did they charge and what are the terms of payment?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Glocal1: 11:57am On May 09, 2021
icontact:

When I got my visa last year not sure I had up to 10k balance in my account. I just printed 6 months statement from my fidelity app. But was because I was moving to a while collar job. Same company I worked with in 9ja. So it is not a factor of how much you have in your account. And also the lady at the consulate is just to collect the required documents. Any questions she asks na just routine. Your visa decision is based on documents submitted as they will verify and check with the company who requested the work permit.
Please let me know if there is vacancy in your Polish branch of your company. I hope they pay well.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Glocal1: 12:37pm On May 09, 2021
Newbietraveller:

Ah, they said its against company policy on nairaland to tell u where I saw the agent wey helped me.. So abeg o.. but I was sha writing and begging everybody on this thread by email till somebody finally answer my call.
But I just think we should wait till my permit comot so I can send the permit here for everybody to see.

And this Credit Limit you people are talking, how are you doing it? And somebody said 10k in account worked for them. Me I have been having BP about where to see money to put in account...Thank God say hope dey. Also I heard somewhere that it is your right to ask company for flight alongside the work permit.. please how true is this info? Lastly please i need this help urgently.. can somebody here on this thread who is there wait for me at the airport? I will need that help badly.. I no wan come reach airport con confuse... I am asking this because. I have already pack all my load from Naija like this.. I must nit be here by 31st of July..
I understand your concerns.
Concerning the permit, it should come out well.

Pertaining the bank balance, I hope you are working and earning salary at the moment, you can borrow cooperative money to top-up your account to 600k or more. You can also borrow from friends and relatives and return to them after your visa grant.

Everything should work out fine.

Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2021
Newbietraveller:

Ah, they said its against company policy on nairaland to tell u where I saw the agent wey helped me.. So abeg o.. but I was sha writing and begging everybody on this thread by email till somebody finally answer my call.
But I just think we should wait till my permit comot so I can send the permit here for everybody to see.

And this Credit Limit you people are talking, how are you doing it? And somebody said 10k in account worked for them. Me I have been having BP about where to see money to put in account...Thank God say hope dey. Also I heard somewhere that it is your right to ask company for flight alongside the work permit.. please how true is this info? Lastly please i need this help urgently.. can somebody here on this thread who is there wait for me at the airport? I will need that help badly.. I no wan come reach airport con confuse... I am asking this because. I have already pack all my load from Naija like this.. I must nit be here by 31st of July..
Lol, don't put the cart before the horse. Some of us are still waiting for the work permit since December, that's 5 months now. Anyway, you might be lucky. In actual fact, I pray you are lucky.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Beolly(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
fela1000:

Firstly:- Get a trusted agent in Poland, they will get a job for you you pay them, they help you out the documents. That’s takes like 3months although mine is going to 4month plus.
When the document finally arrive, you are 50% ready and you book an appointment, you go to Abuja with all the necessary documents. Then pray for luck.
Hello bro, please how do i get those agent please and is there any other way we can get there asides through agent. Can the visa be bought?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Soraco57(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2021
Good afternoon, I have a bro In UAE who works with top aluminum industry in Dubai as a product supervisor, can e gets employment in these construction companies in Poland? Can he send applications to them or how can he gets the work permit in those companies. Any further suggestions are welcome
Re: Poland Work Visa by icontact: 6:55pm On May 09, 2021
Soraco57:
Good afternoon, I have a bro In UAE who works with top aluminum industry in Dubai as a product supervisor, can e gets employment in these construction companies in Poland? Can he send applications to them or how can he gets the work permit in those companies. Any further suggestions are welcome
Let him check online. Check Facebook. He can get job.. The route from Dubai to Poland easy pass 9ja to Poland.
Re: Poland Work Visa by icontact: 7:03pm On May 09, 2021
Glocal1:
I understand your concerns.
Concerning the permit, it should come out well.

Pertaining the bank balance, I hope you are working and earning salary at the moment, you can borrow cooperative money to top-up your account to 600k or more. You can also borrow from friends and relatives and return to them after your visa grant.

Everything should work out fine.

Exactly. But not to just keep the 600k for your account for 6 months .. na to do in and out. Debit and credit.. it can even b d same money. By the time u submit for consulate e go b busy acct...and should work favorably

Re: Poland Work Visa by europe4sure(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2021
DeParadise001:
For those asking what I was asked. In general I'll say information about you. Nothing else. But try and study your documents very well.

Questions like

Your occupation
Why you chose Poland.
Departure date.

No FEAR.
God bless.

Please as an information, I wonder why people will already have their Permit and still be asking me what agent I used, I don't understand. We need to be moving forward.
I also heard that Sergienko Lawyers are frustrating people ooh. People don stay reach 3, 4, 5 months no signs. A member here just told me that in my mail and he's saying that a girl here too was scammed by the people.

Anyone facing that challenge should inform others so that they don't face the same challenge. HELP YOUR BROTHERS.

Have a great weekend

how did you draft your Cover Letter
please
Re: Poland Work Visa by fela1000: 5:43am On May 10, 2021
Beolly:

Hello bro, please how do i get those agent please and is there any other way we can get there asides through agent. Can the visa be bought?

My agent here is Nigeria has their connections, and moreover me self don run background check on the company. If my documents is out I promise I will be willing to help. Pls just wait if you could understand me.
Re: Poland Work Visa by fela1000: 5:45am On May 10, 2021
europe4sure:

please

Yeah!!! This is the main question we never ask, please can you Show us samples.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Jonsnow123: 6:46am On May 10, 2021
In all these remember you have to show home ties.. Either by marriage or any other thing

Re: Poland Work Visa by Shams08: 7:50am On May 10, 2021
I doubt this, as you need no other documents other than the ones mentioned in this thread. The major thing is to let vo know that you intend to return upon visa expiration.
Jonsnow123:
In all these remember you have to show home ties.. Either by marriage or any other thing
Re: Poland Work Visa by Jonsnow123: 8:02am On May 10, 2021
Okay bro.. Am only stating according to the info on their website
Re: Poland Work Visa by kissed(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2021
Good day guys..

I have a question I want to ask please.
I have my workpermit documents, I have a date and I want to fill in my Visa application online. Should I state that I currently don't have a job? Because, the job I got in Poland is as a Chicken Cutter (a highly unskilled job) and I already have a skilled job here in Nigeria. Should I state my skilled job on the online Visa Application platform? That's one.

Two, if I'm asked during the interview what job I do currently? Should I state my current skilled job?

Please help.
Re: Poland Work Visa by kissed(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2021
DeParadise001:

Questions like

Your occupation
Why you chose Poland.
Departure date.

No FEAR.
God bless.

Have a great weekend

Bro abeg
Did you tell them your real occupation or you told them something else?
I currently have a job, a skilled job, and the job I got is an unskilled job. Should I tell them the real job I have currently as my occupation?
Re: Poland Work Visa by kissed(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Poland Work Visa by Jaybnjamin(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2021
Following keenly
Re: Poland Work Visa by manneger2: 8:02pm On May 10, 2021
europe4sure:

please
This guy u keep asking questions hoping for an answer but I remember asking u, simple question is ur work permit out, uptill now u have not said anything, I remember am d one that help u when u wanted to make payment for the start of the process, now I ask u simple question if the work permit is out u just switch me off, I hate ur type of person Shah,
Why am asking is because it seams we used the same agent, so am just asking if urs is out because mine is not out yet, this is not a difficult something to say

Re: Poland Work Visa by yungchop: 8:03pm On May 10, 2021
manneger2:

This guy u keep asking questions hoping for an answer but I remember asking u, simple question is ur work permit out, uptill now u have not said anything, I remember am d one that help u when u wanted to make payment for the start of the process, now I ask u simple question if the work permit is out u just switch me off, I hate ur type of person Shah

Free the Bros, No reason am.
Re: Poland Work Visa by slimanyd: 8:37pm On May 10, 2021
manneger2:

This guy u keep asking questions hoping for an answer but I remember asking u, simple question is ur work permit out, uptill now u have not said anything, I remember am d one that help u when u wanted to make payment for the start of the process, now I ask u simple question if the work permit is out u just switch me off, I hate ur type of person Shah,
Why am asking is because it seams we used the same agent, so am just asking if urs is out because mine is not out yet, this is not a difficult something to say

So, nah today u sabi him baa, The guy no dey like give back but always desire to take from others. From the days of Dubai we don sabi am .

Re: Poland Work Visa by icontact: 11:04pm On May 10, 2021
slimanyd:

So, nah today u sabi him baa, The guy no dey like give back but always desire to take from others. From the days of Dubai we don sabi am .

Una gather from Dubai group come here?.���
Re: Poland Work Visa by DaddyYankee: 5:16am On May 11, 2021
manneger2:

Them plenty here.

Best thing to do is mark such people and ignore them.

Cause they will come here and tell you it's not their duty to answer any of your questions.

Re: Poland Work Visa by DaddyYankee: 5:20am On May 11, 2021
icontact:

Una gather from Dubai group come here?.���
Dubai guys are running to Poland now.

I feel there are still enough space in Poland. But in 2 years it might be flooded.
Re: Poland Work Visa by europe4sure(m): 6:57am On May 11, 2021
manneger2:

guy . check the beginning of this thread and see who is the most contributor after Modupe the pioneer of the whole thread and our eye opener for me sha about the authenticity of the Poland work process.
if I give information am attacked and criticized by those who are procrastinating and just thread viewers
those who mailed me I answered them and I emailed those I needed help from too
some are here to cause problems and insult people for giving out information they are not paid for
MODUPE was criticized and insulted despite her sincerity check THREAD 6 Modupe explained how she got the Visa but yet she was forced not to contribute to the thread again to avoid insult.. nobody owes anybody here so why insulting one another

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59