Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224363 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2021
lordally:

You didn't see the other parts rights?

I don’t care about that part as I have seen you drop name here
Re: Poland Work Visa by Hiploko(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2021
justwise:

justwise justwise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Always putting scammers in check
Re: Poland Work Visa by Dre183(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2021
justwise:

Lol...

Guy man get OT
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2021
lordally:

You didn't see the other parts rights?
Justwise, please monitor this guy.
Re: Poland Work Visa by tenzofall: 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
@Justwise it has come to my attention that Newbietraveller is same person as Idabakanta.

Newbietraveller joined Nairaland on 27th April, 2021. A day after Idabakanta got banned. Newbietraveller is also found of referring to Idabakanta in most of his mention.
Other private things makes me say he is same person with different monikers.

Well he is a good contributor to this thread though.

Re: Poland Work Visa by lordally(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Justwise, please monitor this guy.

Hahahahhaa Baba I think you're mistaken or just want to catch cruise. Go through all my previous posts on this thread and if you still deem it fit to take this stand Then the joke is on you.

I JUST SAVED SOMEONE FROM BEING SCAMMED today and some of you are here saying things ignorantly. @Mightymuy pls come and take a look

This would be the last time I would comment on this thread. It's this same attitude you guys put up that made people who might have little info that might be useful to lay low and stay mute.

Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
lordally:

Hahahahhaa Baba I think you're mistaken or just want to catch cruise. Go through all my previous posts on this thread and if you still deem it fit to take this stand Then the joke is on you.

I JUST SAVED SOMEONE FROM BEING SCAMMED today and some of you are here saying things ignorantly. @Mightymuy pls come and take a look

This would be the last time I would comment on this thread. It's this same attitude you guys put up that made people who might have little info that might be useful to lay low and stay mute.
Na the same way them talk say make them monitor me I dey talk am too. So no vex, everybody needs to be monitored. If you check my posts too, I never do pass my self. Anyway, check and balance gats dey.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Sorelee(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2021
For real?

tenzofall:
@Justwise it has come to my attention that Newbietraveller is same person as Idabakanta.

Newbietraveller joined Nairaland on 27th April, 2021. A day after Idabakanta got banned. Newbietraveller is also found of referring to Idabakanta in most of his mention.
Other private things makes me say he is same person with different monikers.

Well he is a good contributor to this thread though.
Re: Poland Work Visa by tenzofall: 9:15pm On May 20, 2021
Sorelee:
For real?

Not just that he is same person as Iyimide, Idabakanta and Newbietraveller.

Anyone doing business with him should be very careful!

Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2021
tenzofall:
Not just that he is same person as Iyimide, Idabakanta and Newbietraveller.

Anyone doing business with him should be very careful!

Yes you are right with these two IDs Iyimide and Idabakanta and they are banned, but i need info about Newbietraveller

What other info do you have?

Re: Poland Work Visa by yungchop: 9:53pm On May 20, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Na the same way them talk say make them monitor me I dey talk am too. So no vex, everybody needs to be monitored. If you check my posts too, I never do pass my self. Anyway, check and balance gats dey.
I said it and yes, you need to be monitored grin

Re: Poland Work Visa by fredgod4332: 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
How can I go about doing it. Plz assist
Re: Poland Work Visa by fredgod4332: 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
Please how do I go about ut
lordally:

Your Agent is a lying beast!!! Please I beg you don't use an agent , you can do it on your own!!!
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2021
yungchop:

I said it and yes, you need to be monitored grin
Re: Poland Work Visa by yungchop: 10:22pm On May 20, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

Yeah. Pull off any scam here I'll come for your head.
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2021
yungchop:

Yeah. Pull off any scam here I'll come for your head.
Like I said those times, I don't have any explanation for you. If you want to turn this to trolling, then something is wrong with you and I know why. I reported you to Justwise before and you want to get back at me. Justwise, check your archives or whatever of my comments here you've hidden and you'd understand what this person is doing. Trolling and Cyberbullying is a crime so be careful.
Re: Poland Work Visa by yungchop: 10:29pm On May 20, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Like I said those times, I don't have any explanation for you. If you want to turn this to trolling, then something is wrong with you and I know why. I reported you to Justwise before and you want to get back at me. Justwise, check your archives or whatever of my comments here you've hidden and you'd understand what this person is doing. Trolling and Cyberbullying is a crime so be careful.
Write more than this, you're still being monitored.
Re: Poland Work Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2021
yungchop:

Write more than this, you're still being monitored.
Justwise please do something about this guy, he is trolling.
Re: Poland Work Visa by naijaboy756: 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
justwise:

Yes you are right with these two IDs Iyimide and Idabakanta and they are banned, but i need info about Newbietraveller

please did you confirm he is a scammer?
Re: Poland Work Visa by aminusodiq(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2021
icontact:

Don't get tired. Maybe you are just been protected from scam. Keep checking and from those you get no rush. One will deliver. By tomorrow wearing of masks in Public places will end in Poland. Most public places gyms, pubs, offices etc will open by month end so I guess govt work will be faster and processing of work permit will pick faster. All d best
I just sent a dm ...pls don't air me sir
Re: Poland Work Visa by tenzofall: 8:38am On May 21, 2021
justwise:

With Iyimide which was his first moniker the email is this way PreciousIyi, then with Idabakanta the email is iyimideprecious.

You detected the similarities as it was obvious and clearly written!

He came up with Newbietraveller with email novakwitch. For someone that said he just signed up a day after Idabakanta was banned. His email is suspicious, people only use these types of emails when trying to hide their true identity. And it's only people with knowledge that Idabakanta has that can use names like Novak a Serbian name.
Re: Poland Work Visa by ugsams(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2021
Newbietraveller:

I think that's what he is saying.. but us wey no get brother nko?

One
Re: Poland Work Visa by ugsams(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2021
Newbietraveller:

Thanks sir. But how d I get a job?
I no get family for poland :/ and I no get money for agent. I have been searching for weeks on Google.. please someone should help my career.

Two
Re: Poland Work Visa by ugsams(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2021
Newbietraveller:

They way someone on this thread did it is kinda not pure.. paying and all that so I don't advice... I think there are some guys near them embassy that do the parole.. please im not suggesting anything illegal ooo

Also my cousin who went in February hired some guys 1k for 14 of them plus him.. and all of them were dialing same number (embassy number) and got through in 2 days. They downloaded auto dailer join..
At a time, he was frustrated because na pizza delivery he wan go do there...

But please note sir, that you can't carry soft copy go embassy o

In your two previous post that I quoted, you claimed you didn't have a brother or anyone in Poland where as in this your post your cousin traveled as recent as February, how come you didn't ask him for information when you were looking for an agent? How come you claimed to have no family before now.

Re: Poland Work Visa by tenzofall: 9:02am On May 21, 2021
ugsams:

In your two previous post that I quoted, you claimed you didn't have a brother or anyone in Poland where as in this your post your cousin traveled as recent as February, how come you didn't ask him for information when you were looking for an agent? How come you claimed to have no family before now.
@justwise you see what i told you?
Hope you are reading? Newbietraveller has alot of skeletons in his bag.

@ugsams good job. Are you a Detective like me?
Re: Poland Work Visa by naijaboy756: 9:17am On May 21, 2021
Newbietraveller:

So u are suggesting I just made my email? Because I am not supposed to have sense like idabakanta?

Anyways I attached here an email.as early as 2016 so u can see i didn't just make an email.

Also, Serbian.. please who is Ejagan here? My real name is Regent and I'm ejagan. I am from Ovom Avon, obubura Crossriver state... So add the two together. And u will know the origin of my email address...
So how do you insinuate Idabakanta doesn't have sense?
Re: Poland Work Visa by tenzofall: 9:22am On May 21, 2021
Newbietraveller:

Thanks sir. But how d I get a job?
I no get family for poland :/ and I no get money for agent. I have been searching for weeks on Google.. please someone should help my career.
You said you had no family in Poland ooo! But now you have abi!

Newbietraveller:

My brothers moniker is koresma26. He is on nairaland.
He went to Poland with student. Clearly I no want student visa. I was just mentioning how he told me he did the embassy thing.

He applied University by himself no agent.
Please stop manufacturing things abeg.
If that's just one of your monikers!

How many Polands do we have please! Wether he went as a student or a slave he is still in Poland. Your previous post you quoted that you had no family in Poland. Now you're saying you have a brother in Poland!
I don't understand your definition of family oo.
That all your research was on google.

@Justwise previously he said , he had no family in Poland what is he saying now? I am confused oo.
Re: Poland Work Visa by 30card(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2021
How true is this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?